The Transfer Rumour Thread 2010/11

• Thread starter Thread starter Lee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 307K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, seen the Cardoza one before, he truly would be immense with Torres, we need a target man, and what better one than him. But the new owners aren't a fan of older players, especially considering the cost he'd be.

He's release clause is big but bare in mind that so was Di Maria .. from what I've heard Roy wants to attack the january market but the owners are not keen to 'lend' the money sort of speak ,,

Fábio would be a great for Liverpool, because Agger is a CB, Insua is on loan . i think he would make an impact, almost as good as Gareth Bale IMO

Yeah, Levy is right, but I think that this time it would be worth it, as if he manages to score lots of goals for say 3 years and manages to consolidate our place in the champions league then it would definatelly be worth it, but a big if.

Would rather we sell all our rubbish squad players e.g. Bentley, Keane, Dos Santos and with the money go out and buy Dzeko..
the squad does need a little trimming at the end of the season. but where you finish will define who goes imo

the squad does need a little trimming at the end of the season. but where you finish will define who goes imo

We will need to start shipping out in Januray me thinks. As we can only have 25 players, and with players like Bale, Sandro, Walker... turning 21/22 then we will need to ship out in order to meet the regulations.

Juventus been linked with Keane recently , can't for the life of me see why, but I'm not complaining XD

We will need to start shipping out in Januray me thinks. As we can only have 25 players, and with players like Bale, Sandro, Walker... turning 21/22 then we will need to ship out in order to meet the regulations.

Juventus been linked with Keane recently , can't for the life of me see why, but I'm not complaining XD
the 25 man rule is from september so anyone turning 22 midseason wont need to be given a place until next season

the 25 man rule is from september so anyone turning 22 midseason wont need to be given a place until next season

Yeah i know that lol, I wasn't really clear, I meant that we will need to start selling in January as if we leave it till the Summer then clubs will take advantage of us and be able to get our players for cheaper as we will be desperate to sell.

Yeah i know that lol, I wasn't really clear, I meant that we will need to start selling in January as if we leave it till the Summer then clubs will take advantage of us and be able to get our players for cheaper as we will be desperate to sell.

If you are selling ill happily take modric, van der vaart and bale to man utd :P

---------- Post added at 01:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 AM ----------

just seen that bastian schweinsteiger (sp) is out of contract at the end of the season. Fergie sign him up!

If you are selling ill happily take modric, van der vaart and bale to man utd :P

---------- Post added at 01:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 AM ----------

just seen that bastian schweinsteiger (sp) is out of contract at the end of the season. Fergie sign him up!

Good luck with that one, I'd rather we sell to Citeh

His contract expires on 2012. Journalists are not half arsed to do some research, They just spout ****.

So out of favour that he was the captain in their cup game 2 days ago?
Yes, even wearing the captain armband the other day, he is.

The other day were playing with youngsters or people who are in the club just since a few years.
He's been in the first squd since several seasons so I guess that's why he was chosen as captain.
But he's clearly out of favour, he's not being given many chances in the last seasons by Pep, and when he is, out of his best position many times.

I'd take that if I were you. With Tottenham's growing reputation you can attract almost any player you want. So if you've got 30m (+an already decent transfer kitty) there's potential for some real stars, leading to title contention.

I'd take that if I were you. With Tottenham's growing reputation you can attract almost any player you want. So if you've got 30m (+an already decent transfer kitty) there's potential for some real stars, leading to title contention.

I would probably take that aswell, even though I love Modders :wub: he is no longer the vocal point of our team, and we could survive without him.

We cant attract any one we want, not yet :P but IF Barca were to actually come in for Modders, I think say 20m + Bojan would be a good deal for us :)

I love Modric. I'd find it difficult to sell him for any price really. :(

What for?

Argument with the president. Inter Juve or AC almost certain to land him according to various Italian press. Would like to see him in the Premier League, I reckon he would do well over there.

---------- Post added at 12:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 AM ----------

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...elona-set-sights-Tottenhams-Luka-Modric.html?

Barcelona linked with Modders for 33m.

Not sure about that, If it would give us funds for a striker such as Dzeko then I would go for it. Especially now wie have Rafa.

33m...I would personally take that offer. Modric could be replaced with a player that you need, as there is players that can play in his position of a good enough standard that could use the games to improve. Although, Modric isn't a Barcelona signing. To be fair, I don't see where he would fit in, as the only player that looks close to leaving is Dani Alves, and I am pretty sure Modric would be a **** full back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back