The Transfer Rumour Thread 2010/11

• Thread starter Thread starter Lee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 307K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Argument with the president. Inter Juve or AC almost certain to land him according to various Italian press. Would like to see him in the Premier League, I reckon he would do well over there.

Only problem is his attitude, always been the issue with him, part the reason he's hated in Roma, and not allowed to play for Italy. I'd say it's worth it though.

Only problem is his attitude, always been the issue with him, part the reason he's hated in Roma, and not allowed to play for Italy. I'd say it's worth it though.

Yeah, have to agree there, apparently it was a similar problem that saw him leave Real madrid.

Reports Liverpool want Niko Kranjcar.

I don't think it would be a bad buy TBH. Quality player, but has been dogged with injuries. Apparently Newcastle want him on loan as well, with Ben Arfa injured.

Considering Henry has said we have "money to spend", I would prefer not spending it on yet another injury-prone, out-of-form attacking midfielder.

Considering Henry has said we have "money to spend", I would prefer not spending it on yet another injury-prone, out-of-form attacking midfielder.

Out of form? Considering he's third choice at Spurs, it's very hard forhim to find form, and as for inury prone, I don't agree with that.

Not my first choice dependant on the cost, but still I'd like him here.

I would like to see someone like Dzagoev at Liverpool. young, hugely talented, and already good enough to play in the first team. if you have cash, he would be a realistic target.

I would like to see someone like Dzagoev at Liverpool. young, hugely talented, and already good enough to play in the first team. if you have cash, he would be a realistic target.

Eden Hazard another one I'd absoloutely love. Dzagoev is a very good prospect, love him here too.

I couldn't see him adapting in the Premier League though, I think that Liverpool should target someone who is playing in the Premier League at the moment.

Kranjcar is too good for Liverpool.

Ha. Kranjcar is over rated IMO. Fair enough, he doesn't get his chances, but he hasn't took the chances when he has had them. That is why Redknapp went in for VDV.

I couldn't see him adapting in the Premier League though, I think that Liverpool should target someone who is playing in the Premier League at the moment.

Thing is, most of them are massively over-priced.

On a serious note... Kranjcar isn't out of form. He's still scoring for Croatia. Just isn't getting a look-in at Spurs, and it's a shame because he's quality, and beautiful.

I think he would, the Russian league is similar in style to the Prem, and at least he wouldn't become invisible during the winter months.

---------- Post added at 01:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 AM ----------

There isn't a great deal of Attacking Midfielders who are playing well, and would go to Liverpool in the Premier League. Although, Hodgson has a history of buying average players and getting the very best out of them.
I think, however, if the takeover had happened before the window closed, I seriously think that VDV would have been at Anfield, not White Hart Lane.

I
There isn't a great deal of Attacking Midfielders who are playing well, and would go to Liverpool in the Premier League. Although, Hodgson has a history of buying average players and getting the very best out of them.
I think, however, if the takeover had happened before the window closed, I seriously think that VDV would have been at Anfield, not White Hart Lane.

Not so sure about that. I get the feeling he would pick a team in the Champions League over one that isn't, regardless of history.

Not so sure about that. I get the feeling he would pick a team in the Champions League over one that isn't, regardless of history.

Debatable, but a lot of players have moved this season to clubs not in Europe over clubs who are. Ben Arfa was offered a move to Hoffenheim, Wolfsburg and Newcastle. The former pair are in Europe, Newcastle are not.

Former Bayern Munich goalkeeper Michael Rensing on trial with Leicester

My point is regarding VDV specifically, rather than players in general. Just a feeling about him, I think he'd look for CL football ahead of other potential pulls at a club.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back