The 'What Team Should I Go?' Thread

in update 9.3 villa started with 3m and i asked for more money and got 8m

Gateshead is the team to be with novak upfront, and newcastle parent team! Nile Ranger=2 goals a game

alrite people.i just started game with man city 2 easy tho.went rangers(team i support)wont spl and ec cup in 1st season 2 easy like.i want a alrite team predicted 2 finish like near bottom.but i want good finiances n be able 2 attract good players.help!!!

alrite people.i just started game with man city 2 easy tho.went rangers(team i support)wont spl and ec cup in 1st season 2 easy like.i want a alrite team predicted 2 finish like near bottom.but i want good finiances n be able 2 attract good players.help!!!
Sunderland

If you want a REAL challenge, try any team within the MLS (Major League Soccer) of North America

There are salary caps and numerous player restrictions from the youth academy all the way up through the senior level

If you want a good team to start off with, try either New York, Los Angeles (they have Beckham and Landon Donovan) or Houston (a lot of promising young talent)

Must say I downloaded and enjoyed the game where you start in 2029. I am in 2032 now and obviously am not familiar with who is dominant in soccer world, who is best players, young buys etc.

Made the game fantastic and id recommend it to anyone fed up with the usual routine that follows in FM - City, Villa, Spurs, always buy the same players ALWAYS. This is very different. A game with no hangups about how teams or players play.

Sevilla are an interesting 1 to play with.

Just taken over in the 3rd season at december and they're 18th in the league.

In other games they've been La Liga winners

Milen1234, I think I will try them whenever I start a new game. Id say its an interesting one alright.

Looking for a challenge with a national team?
was going to start a save for just doing this..
lokking for a few teams to try ..
looking for a up and coming country and former great team to use?

Focus_mad im in 2032 and the big name countries have been England, Spain and Italy. They have shared the last 3 World Cups and 4 European Championships between them.

However Ireland, Belgium, Sweden and Russia have all shown immense promise over the years - certainly exceeding my expectaitons of them

Focus_mad im in 2032 and the big name countries have been England, Spain and Italy. They have shared the last 3 World Cups and 4 European Championships between them.

However Ireland, Belgium, Sweden and Russia have all shown immense promise over the years - certainly exceeding my expectaitons of them

thanks for that and are there any small nations (at the start of 09) that are now doing well?

Oh I forgot about Scotland. How did I forget. Made a World Cup Final and a European Cup final but lost both so I forgot to mention them.

yeah I'm thinking Ireland, USA and maybe Saudi Arabia or Kuwait?

former great team. hungary. they used to be good didn't they.

yeah Hungary sounds like a good team.. thanks

yeah maybe manage 3 nations. at least it'll be running quickly because there is no clubs being manmaged

Hey,

Im starting a network game with a few friends for the premier league. There are 7 of us and they have already chosen their teams...
- City, Man U, Chelsea, Spurs, Liverpool, Arsenal and Villa... that then leaves me, i am a West Ham fan so i am looking towards them but i want to be able to compete against these boys. I am hoping that they get greedy buy players that dont gel and have poor form & get sacked for me to have a chance. Do you have any suggestions for a team for me???

Go for Newcastle. They have good players over rated for their real life performances.