The 'What Team Should I Go?' Thread

i had a great file going with roma i didnt win the leage but grabbed a couple of domestic trphis but i did win the champions leage,....

Hi Guys
I would like a lower league team with a decent squad that can challenge for promotion but with a bit to spend on other players.
Thanks alot.

Last edited:
AFC Wilmbledon are a good i have got them promoted in my 1st season with few transfers

I want a team who's fallen from grace into a sub-premier league, but if managed properly could one day compete with the big boys again - basically a reclaimation project.

Any decent country is fine, as long as there's reasonable access to foreign players.

I mainly don't want to become attached to a team that has no shot at staying in a premier league if I manage to win promotion once or twice. I also want to get into the various cups if I have any success.

Thanx!

Eh in Ireland Shelbourne and Waterford United are both in the first division but were once big premier division club.

If you want a team in the premier division St. Pats are still mid-table but haven't won much in a while.

i want to be one of the old firm, celtic or rangers but i dont know which one?
which team is better in terms of finances?

I want a team who's fallen from grace into a sub-premier league, but if managed properly could one day compete with the big boys again - basically a reclaimation project.

Any decent country is fine, as long as there's reasonable access to foreign players.

I mainly don't want to become attached to a team that has no shot at staying in a premier league if I manage to win promotion once or twice. I also want to get into the various cups if I have any success.

Thanx!

What about Nottingham Forest?

i want to be one of the old firm, celtic or rangers but i dont know which one?
which team is better in terms of finances?

i have decided to go motherwell

Fiorentina are a good side to start with. Good reputation(attract top players/youngsters), decent finances, and the squad is good to start with(Mutu, Gilardino, Kuzmanovic). You even have some very good sellable players, if you need money. I got 31m for Mutu, 19m for Gilardino, 17m for Kuzmanovic!!

which is the best premier league club is one which is good enough to secure mid table first season with a few buys and who have the potential to become a formidable side in the future??

right i want an english club, thats not in the prem that i can build up to be in the prem one day please, prefarbly with decent wage and money

right i want an english club, thats not in the prem that i can build up to be in the prem one day please, prefarbly with decent wage and money

qpr

---------- Post added at 11:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 PM ----------

He's right, the SPL's a pile mate

you could win the CL with celtic but whats the point?

you build an amazing team watching your youngsters grow into a team of superstars, but the league quality is so poor they always want to go play in a more attractive league like the EPL or serie A

which is the best premier league club is one which is good enough to secure mid table first season with a few buys and who have the potential to become a formidable side in the future??
aston villa

Getting bored, i love footy manager but haven't had one of those games going where you do 10 seasons. Happy to hear all suggestions.

Catania,Regina,Genoa from the Seria A
Also after lots of Seria A games , being manager in 10 different italian teams i decided to play with AS Monaco and was kinda fun. So i suggest u Catania or AS monaco :p

i want 2 be a lower team in england that i can build up over a few years any suggestions

Leeds, or take a u21 or U20s national team and see what club offers you a job depending on your success

Hi guys.

Right here is the challenge i want. I want to manange a team that in their day were the top dogs but now they are rubbish ( mid table or relegated from top division) i want to return the team to their former glory.

not bothered by the country but would like reasonable finance (i.e. not going into administration :p):p
leeds?sheffield wednesday?

Last edited:
aston villa
imo, any team can achieve dis provided that u make all the shrewd buys and get rid of ur deadwood 4 reasonable prices, & oso wif tylerbode's tactics ^^ west brom is nice 4 a start as ur team shud b gd enuff 2 avoid relegation(not in reali life of cuz)