The 'What Team Should I Go?' Thread

I Want a team Coca Cola League 1 Or Championship
Starts With 600k+
With 1 Or 2 Young Players That Are Good Prospects For The Future

I want a LLM challenge preferably abroad maybe similiar to my AFC Wimbledon adventure, the more obscure the better any suggestions would be great thanks :).

Ok I want a decent top half team from a country that isn't on the recommended setup, I was thinking Porto but that's be too easy I reckon. A team that could be a championship winning squad within a couple of years that doesn't have to be Portuguese?

i want a team who isnt in a top two league, but is quite wealthy compared to other teams in its league. The lower the team is, the better ; P

hey, i want a mid table team,
doesnt matter what league,
and good finances. also a team that can attract good players. thanks

Ok I want a decent top half team from a country that isn't on the recommended setup, I was thinking Porto but that's be too easy I reckon. A team that could be a championship winning squad within a couple of years that doesn't have to be Portuguese?

You could try a team from Denmark.
If you want a team that is decent, but not the best, try FC Nordsjælland or FC Midtjylland. If you want a team, the best team in Denmark, that can win championships and cups, go with FC København (and for God sake, don't go with Brøndby).

hey, iwant a mid table team,
doesnt matter waht league,
and a good budget.
also a team that can attract good players. thnks

I want a quite challenging team but nothing too difficult,I would also like a decent transfer budget but don't want to manage in England.Although I want to be able to attract some experienced players,and maybe have a big name parent club

What about a team in that can get decent/good players and promising youngsters not in the Premier League or Scotland?

---------- Post added at 08:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 PM ----------

I want a team that can attract good players.
Decent budget 10 mil or just under.
Not in Premier League.

Peterborough is a good challenge, not much money but a good midfield and strikerforce, with 1 or 2 quality defenders. I'm 7th with 3 games left, 1 point behind 6th place Leicester, very tight and enjoying it very much :D

I got bored with my Bayern save . I was winning everything.Decided to start a new game but dont know who to be.I was thinking a team from Denmark or Sweden ?
Any other suggestion ?

lookin for a challenge as an international manager

who do you lot recommend?
I was thinkin either wales or an african country??

Managing in England
Championship team challenging for promotion
Good transfer budget
Ability to attract good players
Nice jersey (lol)

Thanks!

Hi guys.

Right here is the challenge i want. I want to manange a team that in their day were the top dogs but now they are rubbish ( mid table or relegated from top division) i want to return the team to their former glory.

not bothered by the country but would like reasonable finance (i.e. not going into administration :p):p

try leeds united....

and also, everytime i start a new game i'll start with two manager....one i employed to my fav club and the other one i set him as unemployed....

Average team can be in 2nd division but as long as it has a lot of money dont care how bad the team is

wigans a great team to go, have money to spend, decent players and the board only expects you to avoid relegation so its a good challenge. 1st season avoided relegation by 1 point, came 4th in my second season, in the my 3rd now, great team and 3rd so far

To Shpati: restore Fortuna Dusseldorf, Dynamo Dresden, or Burghausen to the First Division.