The 'What Team Should I Go?' Thread

I need a real challenge to get me back into FM got one really good game going with AFC Wimbledon would love to something simliar with another team.

Preferably not in England, finances not important nor squad just something that will challenge me help would be appreciated :)

Hey

I am uploading my save game where i created my team and won the BSS , one who wants to take them higher and higher just let me know if i should carry on uploading it. Its 2nd season real challenge.

i need chalenge.im looking for club in english last league.what team should i go?

Last edited:
How do you take charge of an u21 or 20s national team? Anyone help.

When starting a new game, go to Nations>Brazil>Brazil U20's>Take Control.

Something like that. If not, take charge of Brazil, fire the U20 manager and apply for it.

If you still have no luck, visit focus_mad 's Brazil U20's thread.

When starting a new game, go to Nations>Brazil>Brazil U20's>Take Control.

Something like that. If not, take charge of Brazil, fire the U20 manager and apply for it.

If you still have no luck, visit focus_mad 's Brazil U20's thread.

Thanks m8.

im so sick of everyone saying Man City arent a challenge. i do like to mix it around a bit, i dont go spending crazy with city, they have a very good starting 11, just weak in midfeild....this is without Barry or Santa Cruz. GIVE US A BREAK GUYS. I focus on the younger talent, and sometimes they dont come.....

yeah i think you're right. if man city ain't a challenge then many teams aren't, it's just how you look upon it

everything is a chalenge if this is the first FM game that you have bought.

i've recently had problems finding a good team and id just like some recomendations,
LEAGUES: prefer france/germany/italy or spain second or 3rd tier i dont want to go to england or scotland as i have allready done these routes
MONEY: i would like a team that has a starting budget of around 2-3m+
FIRST SEASON EXPECTATIONS: i dont want some one who has stupid expectations like winning the league and prefer a team that has a first season mid table expectation

i will listen to any recomendations thank you :)

i've recently had problems finding a good team and id just like some recomendations,
LEAGUES: prefer france/germany/italy or spain second or 3rd tier i dont want to go to england or scotland as i have allready done these routes
MONEY: i would like a team that has a starting budget of around 2-3m+
FIRST SEASON EXPECTATIONS: i dont want some one who has stupid expectations like winning the league and prefer a team that has a first season mid table expectation

i will listen to any recomendations thank you :)

Lazio you have a decent squad to start with, and about 4 million to spend and you expected to finish 11th or Hoffenheim in Germany same kind of expectations but in Germany obviously hope this helped

A team with young stars, no experience, in the english premier league. about £15M to spend with a £30M Balance. Players like Santon, Keirrison, Zuculini, Bojan, Douglas Costa etc would be great

I would like a team in the spanish league. It shouldn't be too hard a challenge and i would like a decent transfer budget... :)

i need chalenge.im looking for club in english last league.what team should i go?

Vauxhall Motors. Poor finances, poor squad, poor stadium, poor staff - you get the idea! Lol. :p:D

---------- Post added at 08:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 PM ----------

I would like a team in the spanish league. It shouldn't be too hard a challenge and i would like a decent transfer budget... :)

Atletico Madrid. Keep Aguero!!!

Try managing a team from the BSN or BSS. no money, no talent, no fan base, no staff. no nothing... None of that "ooh, i'll be Man U cos they win everything" ***** to be had at this level. Make it happen, prove yerselves (H)

Last edited:
um on the new 9.4 go for southampton and sell everyone hu is on more than 5 k a week im doing it and its quite good

would like a team with a decent budget and can attract the likes or keirrison etc but not a major top team , dont mind what league .
thanks