The 'What Team Should I Go?' Thread

hey guys i would like a mid table team which has average finances and some decent young players ;)

not man utd please i played too many games with them

Last edited:
A team with an average squad with one or two quality players.
Not in the Premier league.
A team which can attract young talent such as Luca Tremolada, Davide Santon etc.
Finances- A decent transfer budget but nothing ridiculous like man city.

Thanks,
Jay-_-91

Shakhtar-quality players (srna,willian,jadson) 40 million transfer budget, attracts good players-i brought in Marcelo, Zhirkov, Palacio. But quite hard to adjust to the ukraininan football-continental competition-champions league-didn't get far in that. But a good challenge and in a few seaesons with the right signings and tactics, could get far.

I would like a League 1 side with half-decent transfer budget, cheers.

premiership challenge mid table finish in 1st season and a fun team with good players not spurs or the top 4 or villa or everton i want a decent budget and can attract good players thanks

Im not sure i just want a fun game
any ideas??
prefur not english teams but i dnt mind lol

premiership challenge mid table finish in 1st season and a fun team with good players not spurs or the top 4 or villa or everton i want a decent budget and can attract good players thanks
maybe newcastle

looking for a decent team in germany/france/spain or italy who have a decent budget wage and transfer, who own all the players (no co-owns) and are not in the nations top league

I want a team in England. Not one of the big four and a game that I could get into for a good few seasons. Not fussed which division I just need a game that I won't quit by January!

Barcelona,chelsea, man utd and man city which is the easiet to manage as im a bit of a noob

---------- Post added at 08:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 PM ----------

I want a team in England. Not one of the big four and a game that I could get into for a good few seasons. Not fussed which division I just need a game that I won't quit by January!

villa/newcastle/middlesborough/fulham/wigan

Last edited:
looking for a decent team in germany/france/spain or italy who have a decent budget wage and transfer, who own all the players (no co-owns) and are not in the nations top league

Zaragoza if they are in Liga Adelante

Ask away.

Please state what sort of a challenge you want, in what country, what sort of finances you want etc.

Im having same problem mate, i went for norwich but i struggle to bring in good CA or PA players or find the right tactics to make me push for top. Its always a mid table float, better than real life though i suppose:p

I've never managed above league 1 before except in an online game, and I want a team that will be fun to play in the premiership, but not too easy. I want to hopefully have a scrap for playing in Europe and possibly more. I was thinking Everton (might be too easy), Pompey, Fulham or West Ham? Cheers.

Out of those options I would choose West Ham for what you are going for, I think they are a fun team to manage on the game. It's a situation where you have to work with what you have though due to the low transfer budget but it is entertaining.

Only problem with west ham is that i don't really like their team, I love Zola, but non of their players really capture my imagination. Would you recommend any other team out of the 4 i said?

Hi!
i want to be a team, who are expected mid-table finished but with money, not to much, but enough. I want to get a team and make it my own. I would want to start championship/league one. PLEASE HELP ASAP! :)...

Write back?

Last edited:
Hi!
i want to be a team, who are expected mid-table finished but with money, not to much, but enough. I want to get a team and make it my own. I would want to start championship/league one. PLEASE HELP ASAP! :)...

Write back?

Millwall. I've played with them and had a great game. Their defence is immense and they've got a real goalscorer in Grabban.