The 'What Team Should I Go?' Thread

i played so many games wiv so many teams i never really get in to a proper season without quiting i have prob been every team on the game twice lol OK MAYBE NOT!!!

But i want a new challenge in the prem league that i wont get bored off or quit

My longest career has been man utd 1 season and got bored and spurs 4 seasons and won NOTHING!!! and got bored but i wanna play a game that i will actually get past 1st window and continue for a few seasons

I want a decent budget 4-5 quality players and a team that can bring star players to the club

I also want a board takeover that would be a good option aswell which teams would give me these options especially the takeover

Thanks in advance.

I want a team who's fallen from grace into a sub-premier league, but if managed properly could one day compete with the big boys again - basically a reclaimation project.

Any decent country is fine, as long as there's reasonable access to foreign players.

I mainly don't want to become attached to a team that has no shot at staying in a premier league if I manage to win promotion once or twice. I also want to get into the various cups if I have any success.

Thanx!

I'm thinking of starting a new season as someone like hibernian or everton. Someone who can break into the top 2 and become a real major force in about 4 years.

My question here, for when I may want to try start from rock bottom (unemployed) is: is there some chance to get hired by some team?.

After choosing almost everyone I got hired in my last unemployment try by a brazilian third division team that has not enough real players to fill a starting XI and just when they got relegation out of FM existing leagues guaranteed, so...

Anyone knows of one country league (and of course will pick as start the start date for that league, the brazilian would have been good if I had not started in july but january when brazilians start) that would get me employed and have a team that has at least enough players to fill the starting XI and hopefully some substitutes?

I think the game is too hard when you start unemployed; one of my very few complaints.

Getting bored, i love footy manager but haven't had one of those games going where you do 10 seasons. Happy to hear all suggestions.

Hi guys.

Right here is the challenge i want. I want to manange a team that in their day were the top dogs but now they are rubbish ( mid table or relegated from top division) i want to return the team to their former glory.

not bothered by the country but would like reasonable finance (i.e. not going into administration :p):p

Newcastle United, very good reputation, good players already there to start with, can attract a lot of the top youngsters to Newcastle!

---------- Post added at 02:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 PM ----------

Look towards either Sampdoria, Napoli, or Fiorentina, they have very good squads, decent reputation, transfer budgets are not too bad.
Napoli have Lavezzi and Santacroce, two huge players after a season or 2.
Fiorentina have Kuzmanovic, top youngster, and Mutu who is a fantastic striker.
Sampdoria have a very good youth system, including Fiorillo, Krsticic among others.

Getting bored, i love footy manager but haven't had one of those games going where you do 10 seasons. Happy to hear all suggestions.
I reckon spurs have got a good longevity or arsenal as they both have young players to develop, players too move on and money to bring in some decent players and staff

Thanks for that houghtie14, never thought of being arsenal. i'm off to start now!!

Blackpool has been interesting for me. Your expected by both board and media to go down and without new players it is prominant which means you can go without any blink of an eye and come back and mount a real challenge second time around.

i really cant get into any games ive started on fm recently... dunno if its my choice in teams so just want peoples advice on a good challenge in either prem or championship. not fussy on finances nor the qaulity of players. maybe suggestions based on your previous games. cheers guys!

real zaragoze an bout 2 go them
spanish 2nd division but got zapater oliveria ayala

parma(ham :) ) italy serie b
got lucarelli reginaldo should get promo

I'm looking for a team in the English leagues. I want a transfer budget between 1 - 5m, so I have a good challenge. Generally, I'd enjoy managing a team near the bottom that I can mould to my creation.

I'm looking for a team in the English leagues. I want a transfer budget between 1 - 5m, so I have a good challenge. Generally, I'd enjoy managing a team near the bottom that I can mould to my creation.
Hull City = Challenge

Hey i started with Norwich

How?!?! im a norwich fan so it makes sense for me to be them cause i cant think of anyone else but its the lack of goals upfront and frinding that right player that fits.