**TheBetterHalfs Tactic Sets**Including the SPLIT 451** A total of 67 Tactics !!

tbh are you going to make 442 with a amr and aml or dont you think it would work

tbh are you going to make 442 with a amr and aml or dont you think it would work
Not as a set. In the OP, I have written about " Extra versions " that will be uploaded, like this 424 and some really defensive formations. Will have a look at those last but if wanting to try them now, use the 4411 and attack, control and tweak it from there. A tip, the instruction hold position is great for the AMRL in this formation :), using one really advanced FC and one false nine :)
Use a winger sitti more narrow on the same flank as the FC/attack and the wide winger on the false nine flank.

I am away from home, writing from my iPhone , so I can't make any Indepth post with screens etc.

Whilst this version gets results as a plug & play, it really meant to be used along with the other versions, using the SET. When you look at the play( what highlights do you use? ), how do you react as a coach ? If you see the opponent pushing up their fullbacks and leave holes behind to exploit, do you take advantage of this( quick counter ). If the opponent sit well behind the ball and you are in control of the game but not scoring, do you try to drag them onto you by using Wide & Stretch instead ?

As for the matches above, the Valencia match looked like you should have tried to drag them onto you as the missed shots could have been because they where taken from poor angles and when under pressure. If they where missed headers, then you need to look at why.

The Dortmund match was a really even match and not a poor result at all.

yes. vs valencia i try wide & stretch. im testing tactics on big team, with fast matches, commentary only, rotate squad, speaking with players for morale, use team talks. im searching now best plug and play tactic. and when i will find it i will start with underdog team and play more closely. mb 4-5-1 split is better? coz i have very big problems with goals from atackers. same not only with your 4-5-1, same with nezzas 4-3-3, kun tiki taka(better then other in attack,but poor defence), zero seas 4-2-4 some avarage. now i begin use control in first half. and attack after 60min in home games. Away im use control only, and ws big teams quick counter in some periods of match. some advices? mb to use other your tactic? and quastion about right adv playmaker. like who must be this player? i use iniesta. but lamela looks better. and who better right footed or left?

yes. vs valencia i try wide & stretch. im testing tactics on big team, with fast matches, commentary only, rotate squad, speaking with players for morale, use team talks. im searching now best plug and play tactic. and when i will find it i will start with underdog team and play more closely. mb 4-5-1 split is better? coz i have very big problems with goals from atackers. same not only with your 4-5-1, same with nezzas 4-3-3, kun tiki taka(better then other in attack,but poor defence), zero seas 4-2-4 some avarage. now i begin use control in first half. and attack after 60min in home games. Away im use control only, and ws big teams quick counter in some periods of match. some advices? mb to use other your tactic? and quastion about right adv playmaker. like who must be this player? i use iniesta. but lamela looks better. and who better right footed or left?

If going to benefit from this approach at all, you can't use commentary only. You need to use extended highlights at the very least and preferable comprehensive and not in the fastest of speeds. As it is now, you won't have a clue what the flow looks like. If searching for the best plug & play, I afraid I can't help you as none of my tactics are exploiting.

You can use both left and right footed players as the advanced playmaker.

Last edited:
If going to benefit from this approach at all, you can't use commentary only. You need to use extended highlights at the very least and preferable comprehensive and not in the fastest of speeds. As it is now, you won't have a clue what the flow looks like. If searching for the best plug & play, I afraid I can't help you as none of my tactics are exploiting.

You can use both left and right footed players as the advanced playmaker.

thanks for your attantion, i have no time now to use highlights with normal speed.i want find best tactic for me and start my big career. now i will try your tactics one or two seasons, and will post results.

thanks for your attantion, i have no time now to use highlights with normal speed.i want find best tactic for me and start my big career. now i will try your tactics one or two seasons, and will post results.
I think the one that is most likely to make you win ALL titles is the 4411. With this I mean that you will have the best chance of winning the CL( you will win the league with all of my formations )

I think the one that is most likely to make you win ALL titles is the 4411. With this I mean that you will have the best chance of winning the CL( you will win the league with all of my formations )

thanks, i will try 4411. yes league i won with all tactics what i test. and win CL with zeroseas 424. but i still not satisfied. ;D

thanks, i will try 4411. yes league i won with all tactics what i test. and win CL with zeroseas 424. but i still not satisfied. ;D

Thats weird ?? How can you NOT be satisfied with winning everything ?

coz my team didnt play perfect. i can lose easy vs almeria numancia etc.
this last match in la liga before CL final.
View attachment 447748

and this is next match in CL final.

View attachment 447746

i see that half of matches i win because of luck. and thats why im not satisfied.

sorry for russians screenshots.

coz my team didnt play perfect. i can lose easy vs almeria numancia etc.
this last match in la liga before CL final.
View attachment 434727

and this is next match in CL final.

View attachment 434729

i see that half of matches i win because of luck. and thats why im not satisfied.

sorry for russians screenshots.

Unless using a highly exploiting tactic, you will always loose some matches since the opponents play different from each other. Anyway, if win because of luck, then the tactic was not solid as such as it was your players that won , not the tactic :) , so I understand what you mean.

i am certain the 4411 or any other of my sets will get you more solid results though as they all use solid formations :)

Unless using a highly exploiting tactic, you will always loose some matches since the opponents play different from each other. Anyway, if win because of luck, then the tactic was not solid as such as it was your players that won , not the tactic :) , so I understand what you mean.

i am certain the 4411 or any other of my sets will get you more solid results though as they all use solid formations :)

i think your tactic is exploiting too. 2 min ago i win match vs montreal impact)))))))) 2-0. 2 goals Mascherano as centr def. 2 assists Xavi as corner taker))).

i think your tactic is exploiting too. 2 min ago i win match vs montreal impact)))))))) 2-0. 2 goals Mascherano as centr def. 2 assists Xavi as corner taker))).
Thats an engine flaw that the opponents benefit from too though. I have not even touched the set pieces so they are the default ones.

well the time as come as much fun as my man u save is going to start my barnsley save and see if i can do in fm14 what i did in fm13 with them but as long as i stay up and build from there ill be more than happy

well the time as come as much fun as my man u save is going to start my barnsley save and see if i can do in fm14 what i did in fm13 with them but as long as i stay up and build from there ill be more than happy

I had a Barnsley save in FM11 I think :)

In the latest editions, I have turned the following teams into powerhouses on saves over 15 seasons.

-Bolton, Bristol R, Burnley, Barnsley,Bury, Birmingham, Leicester,Millwall, Forest, Everton, Posh.

Going to start my longterm save next week, wonder what team I should pick this time. Thinking about Wednesday, Crewe, Burton or Derby. Once started, there is no going back ;) ( going by their names, it looks like Burton)

Last edited:
Apart from the 4231, is there any formation should would likewise to focus on next ?

Greetings, I have started a save with AC Milan and feel obliged to try one of your tactics. I would be using as a plug and play type. Which would you recommend?

Apart from the 4231, is there any formation should would likewise to focus on next ?

How about a narrow formation?

Something along the lines of a 41221 or a 41212.

Or if not one of those a 532 with 3 CB, 2 WB then 2 CM, 1 AM and 2 SC?

Look forward to seeing if you can have a go at these as I'm having a slight tough time getting them to be consistent, it using the right shouts and then whether individual player shouts should be used as well?

Greetings, I have started a save with AC Milan and feel obliged to try one of your tactics. I would be using as a plug and play type. Which would you recommend?

I would say either the SPLIT 451 or the 4411