**TheBetterHalfs Tactic Sets**Including the SPLIT 451** A total of 67 Tactics !!

How about a narrow formation?

Something along the lines of a 41221 or a 41212.

Or if not one of those a 532 with 3 CB, 2 WB then 2 CM, 1 AM and 2 SC?

Look forward to seeing if you can have a go at these as I'm having a slight tough time getting them to be consistent, it using the right shouts and then whether individual player shouts should be used as well?

Yeah, I think a couple of 352s along with a Narrow Diamond ( already made, I have just forgotten to upload it)

Currently using the Split 451(slow standard / wide stretching )on Brighton

View attachment 445063

Hardly concede goals and average 60% possession most games.
View attachment 445061View attachment 445062
using quite a young team to cut down in salary costs sold most old players.

I do have a really high injury rate though, 5-7 throughout the entire season so far. And I'm desperate for a little teamdepth on the left side. Signed Dejan Stojanovic on free transfer who will join in july.

Currently using the Split 451(slow standard / wide stretching )on Brighton

View attachment 441365

Hardly concede goals and average 60% possession most games.
View attachment 441370View attachment 441368
using quite a young team to cut down in salary costs sold most old players.

I do have a really high injury rate though, 5-7 throughout the entire season so far. And I'm desperate for a little teamdepth on the left side. Signed Dejan Stojanovic on free transfer who will join in july.

Looks like a really solid season. If/when getting promoted, I think the only kind of players you need to bring in are those that can hit the opponent on the break using Counter a its a version you are likely to use more often in the EPL. Like a flairfull AML with good decision and creativity

Narrow Diamond and the Wide 4231 along with one of the " extra version " spoken about in the OP WILL be up late this evening.

First 45 minutes with the 460( no strikers), a work in progress.( Control version used in this game)

p7fb.png

The EXTRA Version*, a narrow 4132 is up in the OP.

View attachment 444724

From the OP regarding Extra versions

*You will also find( in the future) some uploaded sets that don?t contain 6 version, but maybe just one, two or three and I will refer to these as ? EXTRA SETS? These are the ones that by default can?t be used in both a Really attacking and a Cautious Counter version. Like a Deep and Narrow 4132. This formation is great when wanting to play really compact on the counter but not when wanting to be in control and playing attacking. The same goes for the 424, a formation that simply can?t be used in the more probing versions, like Slow Standard, Cautious Counter etc. Here, you can either use these as plug & play tactics or implement them into the other sets, like having the 424 as an extra version to the 4411, or the Deep & Narrow Quick Counter as an extra version to a more advanced but narrow formation

Last edited:
Hey, I'm thinking of starting a new save with Everton. And I quite like the idea of different sets of tactics. I like to keep it realistic at first in the game, so no starting transfer window.

I was thinking of using the wide 4-2-3-1 and deep 4-2-3-1. However the thought of using the 4-4-1-1 has crossed my mind as well. Any thoughts on this?

And any thoughts on which versions to use? I was thinking about control or wide and stretching counter as the main tactic for home games and easier away games. What's your point of view?

Really like the thread, good read. Keep it up. ^^

Hey, I'm thinking of starting a new save with Everton. And I quite like the idea of different sets of tactics. I like to keep it realistic at first in the game, so no starting transfer window.

I was thinking of using the wide 4-2-3-1 and deep 4-2-3-1. However the thought of using the 4-4-1-1 has crossed my mind as well. Any thoughts on this?

And any thoughts on which versions to use? I was thinking about control or wide and stretching counter as the main tactic for home games and easier away games. What's your point of view?

Really like the thread, good read. Keep it up. ^^

I thinn the 4411 would suit you really well. Why not use those two versions mentioned along with Quick Counter.

If anyone is at all interested ( ;D ), d you have any suggestion on one more formation for me to get my hands on before I start my longterm save ?

If so, then please write back with the exact positions of the players ( rather than a *** formation). It dont have to be a set but also one single tactic(extra version) using a formation that simply cant be used with all 6 versions, like a cautious version in a deep formatio or an attacking version within an advanced formation yet to be uploaded

So many formations :O I've to give this a try. Once I start a new save, I will give this a go. Thanks TBH :D

how about a 4321 with amr aml

It will probably be the same as the 451, but moving up the DMC into MC, either using him as a CM/support with hold position ( no holding player), or moving the hoilding player that is already in the MCright ( I think) onto the central Mc position asn use the old DMC as a CM/support. Will have a look at it as the Slow Standard would need to have some different roles.

Currenlt playing around with a really weird formation. So far, so good :D

It will probably be the same as the 451, but moving up the DMC into MC, either using him as a CM/support with hold position ( no holding player), or moving the hoilding player that is already in the MCright ( I think) onto the central Mc position asn use the old DMC as a CM/support. Will have a look at it as the Slow Standard would need to have some different roles.

Currenlt playing around with a really weird formation. So far, so good :D

cool thanks forgeting back to me so what is the really weird fromation

I'm always interested in good/your work as it proved to be great for me in the past. However I never managed to choose the right approach/choice and somehow keep give up on this.

I don't want to be a whiner at all but don't to want be a pain too, always here complaining about my failures :)