Top Premier footie ace is 'on cocaine'

• Thread starter Thread starter CtPauley
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 139
  • Views Views 16K
He was later sold by his club in a multimillion pound deal but his new team were not told of the drug test, a TV investigation claims.

Missed that. Well that rules out ManUtd players bar Jones. He is insanely good fir his age, ;)

---------- Post added at 06:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:09 AM ----------

Zing!

Ravel Morrison as a goody-goody.

Dont bring Ravel into this :(

My shortlist!

Jenas
N'Zogbia
Goodwillie
Vermaelen
Tuncay
Meireles
Ruiz
Gyan
Bellamy
Yaya
De Gea
Palacios

My shortlist!

Jenas
N'Zogbia
Goodwillie
Vermaelen
Tuncay
Meireles
Ruiz
Gyan
Bellamy
Yaya
De Gea
Palacios
I would laugh so hard if it was De Gea, really wont happen though.

"It is also claimed 240 drugs tests had to be abandoned between April 2007 and August 2010 after officials turned up at training grounds to discover the players were not there."

Why haven't the players who missed the tests been banned? Ferdinand was banned for eight months in 2003 for missing a drug test.

"It is also claimed 240 drugs tests had to be abandoned between April 2007 and August 2010 after officials turned up at training grounds to discover the players were not there."

Why haven't the players who missed the tests been banned? Ferdinand was banned for eight months in 2003 for missing a drug test.

Seriously good question

B-b-but the FA love United, they're like Fergie's lapdog! ;)

personally i think they're still on about mutu, but if not then i reckon it's either el hadj diouf, tevez or mascherano. although it really wouldn't surprise me if multimillion pound deal means they went to a foreign club for about 3 million pounds, which if that is the case could explain derbyshire in turkey as we already know they've been done for match fixing.

dont see this as a problem tbh, ive played football with my mates on coke and its not an enhancement you just run about like a lunatic and not even bothered about the game so if anything the ones who arnt taking cocaine are cheating

dont see this as a problem tbh, ive played football with my mates on coke and its not an enhancement you just run about like a lunatic and not even bothered about the game so if anything the ones who arnt taking cocaine are cheating

It's 2:30 am you've already managed to win the dumbass prize for today. Bravissimo.

It's 2:30 am you've already managed to win the dumbass prize for today. Bravissimo.

im just joshing

but like tbh its surprisin that more of them arnt on cocaine and **** like especially the younger lads with the sorta money they got now

Sensational.

wtf. totally ridiculous.

Drink coke or snort 'Coke' :P

wow.

can't wait too see who it is.

my money's on Andy Carroll. Outside bet's: Vermaelen, Pienaar, Gerrard.

I'm just guessing ^ :)

Interesting, any reason you name pienaar?:)

---------- Post added at 09:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 AM ----------

Haha its very interesting topic.

Although I'm more interested in the amout of prejudice us as humans subject our equals with:) anyway hate this side of the beautiful game. Media trying to stir..

I'm rather dubious about this tbh. They "claim" to have identified players. Well they better be dam sure they have it correct or they'll face a lawsuit of epic proportions. I'm always suspicious of theses sort of programmes. Especially when they're made to keep the anti-footballer people happy.

Maybe Matthew Etherington he had some problems a few years ago (gambling related) could have gone down a dark path and done some charlie.

Was the player sold to another premier league club? Because if not im saying Jo.

Back