Totaal Voetbal - Cruijff/Michels 4-3-3 Challenge

Just testing this out with my Cardiff save where have just started my 3rd season! Not a very strong squad best player got on loan from Juventus in Quagliarella! So far out of 10 games have 8 wins & 2 draws, 1 of those being a 3-2 win away to Chelsea with Quagliarella getting hat trick! Think you might be on to something with this tactic, seems to work very well going forward and equally when defending, will update at January

Just testing this out with my Cardiff save where have just started my 3rd season! Not a very strong squad best player got on loan from Juventus in Quagliarella! So far out of 10 games have 8 wins & 2 draws, 1 of those being a 3-2 win away to Chelsea with Quagliarella getting hat trick! Think you might be on to something with this tactic, seems to work very well going forward and equally when defending, will update at January

Seems like you've had a great start :) who was the losses too? and after like 20-30 games could you post some screenshots please buddy.

Trying this out with Arsenal just now, only in Pre Season though. Looks good so far.

Trying this out with Arsenal just now, only in Pre Season though. Looks good so far.

Update me with screenshots etc, your going to need to buy a LB imo someone like Aogo and a dominant midfielder like Fellaini, Dembele etcetera as the majority of arsenals mid fielders are flaired creaters

Last edited:
View attachment 304074 View attachment 304075

Just played my first game against Real Madrid, who at this point on my save are the defending euro champs.
It went very well indeed:) This was with 3 first team players out injured one of which was Eriksen, so not a bad outing at all.

Ended up finishing 6th... form proper dipped at the end of the season.

Lost games in the cup to Wolves, got hammered by PSG in the Europa Cup Quarter Final then struggled to finish off the season. I ended up losing games to Arenal, West Ham & Spurs as well as a handful of draws.

Had it not been to the bad start to the season (with another tactic) which after 12 games had me in 15th... so I'm still reasonably happy with the way it's panned out.

See what Mr Ashley gives me in the summer to spend...

View attachment 304233

Decided to use this tactic on my Southampton save also, Just starting my second season after finishing 11th however most of my games were bore draws or narrow wins and the board although pleased with final position were not so impressed with lack of attacking play.
So far I have played 2 games 0-0 against wolves at home and 2-0 win away to Everton so an improvement on last year so far I think.
To answer your earlier question ive not played Madrid away yet on my Ajax save but will update you all when I do:)