Totaal Voetbal - Cruijff/Michels 4-3-3 Challenge

who do you move from midfield to be the second striker? any screen shots?

ive moved middle cm to st and changed to tranquelista and team to very rigid ... still tweaking ..

I will put some screenshots here very soon. I will be on the computer with the screenshots on tomorrow.

I finished the 2018/2019 season with these results:

SPL: Runner-up. Four points behind champions Celtic. At one point we were 10 points clear at the top. Injuries on some of my keyplayers had a negative effect.

League cup: Winner! We beat Hibs 3-1 in the final!

Scottish Cup: Runner-Up. We lost 2-1 against Celtic

Champions Cup: Runner-up in our group behind Milan. Barcelona finished 3rd. We lost 2-3 on aggregate to Porto in the next round.

Our french defender Faure became Scottish player of the year. He has been voted player of the year for four consecutive seasons now. Once worth about £25,000. Now about £5 mill. Fantastic player!

Torstein Andersen Aase, a norwegian striker, is my topscorer. He was a bargain a couple of seasons ago. He is also in the national squad now. I was lucky before the last season and was able to get Charlie Adam, now 32, for a reasonable fee. He does a great job for the club and he is also the captain.

I will put some screenshots here very soon. I will be on the computer with the screenshots on tomorrow.

I finished the 2018/2019 season with these results:

SPL: Runner-up. Four points behind champions Celtic. At one point we were 10 points clear at the top. Injuries on some of my keyplayers had a negative effect.

League cup: Winner! We beat Hibs 3-1 in the final!

Scottish Cup: Runner-Up. We lost 2-1 against Celtic

Champions Cup: Runner-up in our group behind Milan. Barcelona finished 3rd. We lost 2-3 on aggregate to Porto in the next round.

Our french defender Faure became Scottish player of the year. He has been voted player of the year for four consecutive seasons now. Once worth about £25,000. Now about £5 mill. Fantastic player!

Torstein Andersen Aase, a norwegian striker, is my topscorer. He was a bargain a couple of seasons ago. He is also in the national squad now. I was lucky before the last season and was able to get Charlie Adam, now 32, for a reasonable fee. He does a great job for the club and he is also the captain.

did you change anything on tthe tac?

1st season with ajax and what a season it was

Tom, the video in youre post brought back many memories of my 1st world cup i ever watched on tv. The dutch side at that time where awesome. Their style of play baffled many top sides as did ajax in the then european cup now the champions league. Still to this day Holland should have won the 1978 world cup.

Ok just for the record this was my 1st season in fm 2013 since it came out so i wanted to get a head start in my career just to get a feel of the new match engine. i added manager to get a couple of players and edited finances with fmrte financial. However i did want to keep as much realism as possible so its not like i signed messi etc. I did as i always do in fm and went on holiday unemployed for the 1st season. I then became the manager of ajax and plenty regens most of which played in the u19's, 5 made a few starts in the 1st team against lesser teams. I did not realise that the best start with a new tactic is to play plenty of friendlys until the tactic is fully learnt for the season ahead. So from about november onwards this tactic was fully learnt. I first used it away at PSV early in the season. Enjoy as much as i have.. PS. I have not changed anything from the original tactic, training, match prep etc that was advised from tomfmlfc.

View attachment 306119 View attachment 306121 View attachment 306122 View attachment 306123 View attachment 306124 View attachment 306125 View attachment 306126 View attachment 306127 View attachment 306128 View attachment 306129 View attachment 306130 View attachment 306133

3rd goal in the Euro Cup Final down to 10 men vrs Spurs who where winners the 2 previous season's

[video=youtube;yzhp62bxyAA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzhp62bxyAA[/video]

Tom, the video in youre post brought back many memories of my 1st world cup i ever watched on tv. The dutch side at that time where awesome. Their style of play baffled many top sides as did ajax in the then european cup now the champions league. Still to this day Holland should have won the 1978 world cup.

Ok just for the record this was my 1st season in fm 2013 since it came out so i wanted to get a head start in my career just to get a feel of the new match engine. i added manager to get a couple of players and edited finances with fmrte financial. However i did want to keep as much realism as possible so its not like i signed messi etc. I did as i always do in fm and went on holiday unemployed for the 1st season. I then became the manager of ajax and plenty regens most of which played in the u19's, 5 made a few starts in the 1st team against lesser teams. I did not realise that the best start with a new tactic is to play plenty of friendlys until the tactic is fully learnt for the season ahead. So from about november onwards this tactic was fully learnt. I first used it away at PSV early in the season. Enjoy as much as i have.. PS. I have not changed anything from the original tactic, training, match prep etc that was advised from tomfmlfc.

View attachment 306119 View attachment 306121 View attachment 306122 View attachment 306123 View attachment 306124 View attachment 306125 View attachment 306126 View attachment 306127 View attachment 306128 View attachment 306129 View attachment 306130 View attachment 306133

3rd goal in the Euro Cup Final down to 10 men vrs Spurs who where winners the 2 previous season's

Absolutely brilliant results, keep us updated mate.

one of most beautiful gameplay tactic i ever used on fm 13....keep up mate

First of all, great tactic! Having fantastic results and playing really nice football at the same time.

But quick question: are the centre mids BBMs or BWMs? I only noticed today that you gave player requirements for BWMs but in the tactic the midfield is BBMs. Not that it matters a lot since I have been playing awesome anyway!

I've had them playing as BBMs but training as BWMs. Just wondering if by training as BBMs I could expect even better results.

First of all, great tactic! Having fantastic results and playing really nice football at the same time.

But quick question: are the centre mids BBMs or BWMs? I only noticed today that you gave player requirements for BWMs but in the tactic the midfield is BBMs. Not that it matters a lot since I have been playing awesome anyway!

I've had them playing as BBMs but training as BWMs. Just wondering if by training as BBMs I could expect even better results.

I haven't tryed that tbh, my main aim for the midfield was for them to pressure and close down the opposition in a pack of three, they're BWM's but they tend to do a bit of everything like a BBM.

Could you post your results please?

First season in 2 Bundesliga: Champions and semi finals of the Cup (lost to Dortmund 2-1)
View attachment 306799
This season so far (already out the cup but it was a joke, lost to Frankfurt they won 1-0 and the match facts had it 23-2 on total shots and we had 5 CCCs - team just couldn't finish :O )
View attachment 306800
Finally, here's my team this year. Hertha have pretty much no money so it's been a struggle, my CMs are pretty poor (either getting on a bit or too young but with potential) if I had a couple of decent CMs then we'd be doing even better!
View attachment 306801

PS. Skin in Classic but I'm playing the FULL game.

Last edited:
First season in 2 Bundesliga: Champions and semi finals of the Cup (lost to Dortmund 2-1)
View attachment 306799
This season so far (already out the cup but it was a joke, lost to Frankfurt they won 1-0 and the match facts had it 23-2 on total shots and we had 5 CCCs - team just couldn't finish :O )
View attachment 306800
Finally, here's my team this year. Hertha have pretty much no money so it's been a struggle, my CMs are pretty poor (either getting on a bit or too young but with potential) if I had a couple of decent CMs then we'd be doing even better!
View attachment 306801

PS. Skin in Classic but I'm playing the FULL game.

You won the League in the first season? looks like your over achieving big time.

My second season with these tactics for Rangers FC had some ups and downs. I finished 3rd in the SPL. More than 20 points behind champions, as usual, Celtic. We won the League Cup and even the Europa League, beating Porto 1-0 in the final! In the Scottish Cup we were knocked out in the 5th round.

Usually we dominate every game but tend to be at bit weak in the back. My defenders are normally getting a high rating. Player of the season for around 5 years now is a CB. Maybe I have to start playing deeper every game. Especially away? Our football is great to watch. Lots of chances. Great goals. Lots of tiki-taka. :)

Rangers FC gave me a £1,5 mill transfer budget before the 2020/2021 season. Not much. Hopefully I can get a couple of players on loan.

I have to put some screenshots up here now.

The tactic did wonders for my FC Groningen game. Currently in 2016/2017 season and I need to win the title for the Eredivisie and the Dutch Cup. With the tactic (I'm using it for 30 games now) I scored 91 goals and conceded only 19! That's a goal every 29 mins!

Dominating Eredivisie with this and I was already out of the Champions League when I started to use this, but I won the last two games (Man City and Juve, 1-4 and 5-1).

Great job, keep it up.

How u afford all them players?? lol

mferg as i said in my post i added manager and used fmrte financial editor for cash yes it is cheating and i dont like doing it but there is much better players i could have signed at the time and didnt. i tried to get neymar and yarmelenko both would not sign. Inter got relegeted in season 1 so i was able to snap up sniejder and staff. hummels was unhappy so i signed him in january for 14m, papadoupolus was only 2.5m admilson was 25 million apart from those i bought lots of top potential regens who are currently keeping all my signings out of the 1st team pics to follow at end of season. i have not added manager in 2nd season currently unbeaten in all comps. This tactic just gets better and better

I switched to this tactic in the middle of my season, it's been a couple of matches, but except formation all the areas are fluid right now. Currently i get possession, beautiful football, but the results are a bit concerning. I keep giving away CCCs by losing ball by being tackled or error passing. This happens while my team is very technical and i get almost every match %65+ possession. I am Man Utd @4th season. Is this normal?