Totaal Voetbal - Cruijff/Michels 4-3-3 Challenge

Wasn't bothered just curious, Hulk, Aguero, Alonso will cost a ton as well as there wages, take it you've won a ton of trophys?

yup.... Alonso came in free transfer.. aguero was transfer listed and came to me in like 35m... and hulk cost 55m....

made some tweaks ... 1st game won 7-1 away .. 2 of my fulbacks score 6 goals ( !!! )

hello, I'm also developing a similar tactic, as an admirer of the Dutch total football!
On the contrary, however, your my defense is in line with the sweeper
in midfield, two bwm and AP (s)
I have a doubt regarding the wings, the original line-up were large and in line with the CF

hello, I'm also developing a similar tactic, as an admirer of the Dutch total football!
On the contrary, however, your my defense is in line with the sweeper
in midfield, two bwm and AP (s)
I have a doubt regarding the wings, the original line-up were large and in line with the CF

I've tested the 2 winger in-line with the CF and it just didn't work at all.

Quick question, do you need three defensive midfielders to get the best from this or can i go with one defensive midfielder and some creative ones for the 3 cm roles, i ask because i'm arsenal manager and only have m'villa and capoue who are defensive minded the rest are creative midfielders (Wilshere, Ramsey, Cazorla, Isco)

Quick question, do you need three defensive midfielders to get the best from this or can i go with one defensive midfielder and some creative ones for the 3 cm roles, i ask because i'm arsenal manager and only have m'villa and capoue who are defensive minded the rest are creative midfielders (Wilshere, Ramsey, Cazorla, Isco)

Yeh, have atleast 1 strong ball winner, M'vila and Capoue will be great.

Ok quick update changed to this tactic 3 games ago I'm halfway through my third season with Arsenal.

results so far 3 wins 12 goals scored 3 conceded the best result was a 5-2 against Liverpool at home I was 5-0 up after 35 mins!

by far the best defence of all the tactics I have tried so far and loving how the team moves and passes, good work Tom.

Ok quick update changed to this tactic 3 games ago I'm halfway through my third season with Arsenal.

results so far 3 wins 12 goals scored 3 conceded the best result was a 5-2 against Liverpool at home I was 5-0 up after 35 mins!

by far the best defence of all the tactics I have tried so far and loving how the team moves and passes, good work Tom.

Upload screenshots once you've played more games, the best thing is the tactic isn't nowhere near 100% fluid for you yet :)

I decided to try these tactics for my Rangers FC team. Season 2018/2019 and we are in the Scottish PL. We got promoted three years on a row. Now we have three year as runner-up on a row. Loads of points behind champions Celtic each year.

My team started to play better from day one with these tactics. We beat PSV og Spurs in the CL Qual. Fantastic! The draw gave us Milan,Barcelona and FCK. Milan beat us 2-1 at San Siro. Not bad. We just met Barcelona at Ibrox and this happened:

2-1 vs Barcelona! Fantastic! Six years ago we were playing in the third division!

My links are not working. Will try to put some screenshots here.

Last edited:
I decided to try these tactics for my Rangers FC team. Season 2018/2019 and we are in the Scottish PL. We got promoted three years on a row. Now we have three year as runner-up on a row. Loads of points behind champions Celtic each year.

My team started to play better from day one with these tactics. We beat PSV og Spurs in the CL Qual. Fantastic! The draw gave us Milan,Barcelona and FCK. Milan beat us 2-1 at San Siro. Not bad. We just met Barcelona at Ibrox and this happened:

2-1 vs Barcelona! Fantastic! Six years ago we were playing in the third division!

My links are not working. Will try to put some screenshots here.

Awesome, be great if you can get some screenshots up :)

first of all a big thank you for the creator of this tactic
i think its a great tactic.
but i decided to make some tweaks as tactic was sometimes unstable in away games.
ive changed it to very rigid and with two sts and tried two games as villareal - two games 7-1 and 6-1.
then i decided to start new save with everton to try it in better league.
ive plugged the tactic just on the same day as i played agains Man Utd away ... guess what .. i won 1-0 ... well it wasn't easy game but still a win ... as tactic is not familiar to the team i will continue playing as see what will happen. i will keep posting
thanks

iamahab can u post link to your tweaked tactic? two sts? u mean strikers?

yes .. two strikers .. i'm just working on this tactic at the moment .. i just have to make sure it will be solid rock ...