Tottenham Hotspur v AC Milan [19:45 - 09/03/2011]

Congratulations to Tottenham. May not have been pretty, but showed great steel and nerve to go through.

Surely that DOESN'T make him one of the best in the world? :S

---------- Post added at 02:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 AM ----------

woooooooooooooo goo tottenham

Just because he dosent perform in all the big games dosent mean he isent one of the best in the world. The man scores bags of goals wherever he goes at the highest level so i would put him in my top 15-20

I think he is one of the best in the world but struggles to perform in most big games.

Well if he doesn't perform in big games then he is not one of the best in the world, its alright scoring goals in Serie A against weaker sides got to do it on the big stage and he hasn't.

glory glory glory tottenham!!!

now jsut united to get through

well done spurs, good to see an english side through, lets hope united and chelsea can join them

What about Chelsea? They surely are going through to beat Barca so United don't have to? ;)

well done Spurs

You wont get past the 1/4's though i hope

Last edited:

dont forget chelsea, i so want another english final :)

Congrats on parking the bus against a bunch on oldies, Spurs!

Sandro was outstanding tonight.
along with every tottenham player, but he really stood out, well played tottenham ^^)

ehhh too bad, but I guess 1-0 in San Siro ended up being decisive, some tough luck and a good game by Tottenham boys, but Milan need to sort it out first in Italy and then they can be more ambitious.

Congrats on parking the bus against a bunch on oldies, Spurs!
talk about a backhanded compliment, if you could show half the same resolve you could have closed out the barca game

I want to say only one thing.
Please say to Spurs supporter to stop to sing that song because is boring :DD

Four straight posts in a row responding to Joss' little troll right there, good work. Scott would be proud. ;)

Sandro was brilliant tonight, as was Crouch before he came off. He and VdV have a great relationship.

EDIT: Five. ^^)

30% possession and 0 shots is parking the bus? oO)

Don't think Wengers game plan was to park the bus but Barcas superiorty was too much for us and we spent the majority of the game defending.