• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8K
  • Views Views 610K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Redknapp firm over Modric

But Spurs boss admits playmaker's head will be turned by interest
Harry said:
"If clubs the size of Manchester United and Chelsea are prepared to offer him Champions League football and massive wages, you would have to be very naive to think it wouldn't turn Luka's head,

And also Lol at the picture used by Sky..

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19...tml?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

---------- Post added at 04:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:31 PM ----------

Now many sources are reporting Jones to United is done deal. 16.5 Million rising to 20 Million..

Phil Jones deal now done at around £20m, I am now told. Expect to complete it next week. #mufc #brfc. A victory for Venky's or a lesson?-ESPNSOCCERNET

Also, Scott (Liverpool ITK, not the troll from this forum ;) ) reports we're in for Oxlade Chamberlain, the reports to be true.

And a couple of Journo's now reporting fee agreed for Adam, after Scott said weeks ago it was.

Roma lost interest in Kranjcar, saw the news yesterday...

I just hope Kranjcar will find a new club, instead of having to spend all his time on the bench in Tottenham...

Phil Jones deal now done at around £20m, I am now told. Expect to complete it next week. #mufc #brfc. A victory for Venky's or a lesson?-ESPNSOCCERNET

Also, Scott (Liverpool ITK, not the troll from this forum ;) ) reports we're in for Oxlade Chamberlain, the reports to be true.

And a couple of Journo's now reporting fee agreed for Adam, after Scott said weeks ago it was.

16.5 Million rising to 20 ;)

If we win the league I dont mind paying 3.5M more :)

Redknapp firm over Modric

But Spurs boss admits playmaker's head will be turned by interest

And also Lol at the picture used by Sky..

Redknapp firm over Modric | Football News | Sky Sports

Love how you forgot to include the main part of the article -

"But I have been assured by the chairman that he is not prepared to sell him under any circumstances.

"And it's fair to say he's not happy about the unwanted attention and continuing speculation surrounding Luka.

"I have said on many occasions he is irreplaceable and it would be a massive disaster for the club if he was allowed to leave.

Love how you forgot to include the main part of the article -

I didn't include that as Harry has said that so many times but what i quoted, he said for the first time maybe?

Speculation:
Tottenham are ready to make a move for Jack Rodwell with Man United seemingly cooling their interest in the Everton ace.

Speculation:
Blackburn are also said to be resigned to losing Jones's team-mate Chris Samba with Arsenal and Spurs poised to bid in excess of £10million.

Speculation:
The Sunday Mirror claims Man City could pay Cristiano Ronaldo £400,000 per week in order to persuade him to join them, together with a £150million transfer fee.

Inter Milan playmaker Wesley Sneijder has backtracked on his earlier commitment to the Serie A side.

The Holland international, who has been linked with a number of leading clubs throughout Europe this summer, claimed on Friday that he had no plans to leave Giuseppe Meazza.
But now, despite insisting that he still 'loves Inter with all his heart', Sneijder has left the door open for a possible big-money summer switch.

When asked if he could tell the supporters he would stay, Sneijder told Gazzetta dello Sport: "The Inter fans have always treated me very well. They were wonderful and I want to simply thank them.

"Then, only God will decide where my future lies.

"I can be certain of one thing: if I remain at Inter, then I will give my all to win everything again.

"When you have had the greatest and most surprising year of your life, it's only natural that the next will be less rewarding. Not everything can be perfect.

"Having said that, I had fun in my second year with Inter and was satisfied, even if we didn't win everything. At least this way we still have a few more objectives to reach.

"I love Inter with all my heart."

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,,11860_6986044,00.html

My future? Only God knows.. Ronaldo part II..

Anyways I would love to see Modric at United than Sneijder..

Speculation:
Tottenham are ready to make a move for Jack Rodwell with Man United seemingly cooling their interest in the Everton ace.

Gomes
Bentley Huddlestone Rodwell Rose
Lennon Kranjcar Sandro Modric Bale
Van der Vaart​

Anyone?

<)

Gomes

Van der Vaart​

Anyone?

<)

Sorry mate but that isn't going to happen... Kranjcar in the team that is.. Drunk Harry wouldn't let him play, even if he had the best season of his life and even if he would be better than any player in the team (including Modric & Bale). He would still be on the ****** bench...

Gomes
Van der Vaart​

Anyone?

<)

You forgot Crouchie.

---------- Post added at 01:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 PM ----------

Sorry mate but that isn't going to happen... Kranjcar in the team that is.. Drunk Harry wouldn't let him play, even if he had the best season of his life and even if he would be better than any player in the team (including Modric & Bale). He would still be on the ****** bench...

But he's a great lad according to 'Arry.

You forgot Crouchie.

---------- Post added at 01:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 PM ----------

But he's a great lad according to 'Arry.

He is a great player, and a great person, but Harry is saying one thing and doing another...Praising him for being good, yet benching him...

Oh and I do believe Kranjcar is much better than Pienaar

Newcastle and Spurs target Kevin Gameiro signs for PSG on a four year deal.

Update:
L'Equipe have announced that Newcastle target Kevin Gameiro has just signed a four-year deal with PSG.

He is a great player, and a great person, but Harry is saying one thing and doing another...Praising him for being good, yet benching him...

Oh and I do believe Kranjcar is much better than Pienaar

Aye, Kranjcar's top. I'd love him at 'Pool.

Newcastle and Spurs target Kevin Gameiro signs for PSG on a four year deal.

Update:
L'Equipe have announced that Newcastle target Kevin Gameiro has just signed a four-year deal with PSG.

Impressive signing by PSG...

here is from goal.com (they claim it's still not finished)
http://www.goal.com/en/news/90/france/2011/06/12/2528653/lorients-kevin-gameiro-on-verge-of-completing-11m-transfer

---------- Post added at 03:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 PM ----------

Aye, Kranjcar's top. I'd love him at 'Pool.

I agree. He'd be good at Liverpool. And if he'd play for Liverpool against Tottenham, I'm guessing he'd play with a lot of heart, a lot of passion, just to show Harry what a stupid mistake he made by benching Kranjcar.

Impressive signing by PSG...

here is from goal.com (they claim it's still not finished)
http://www.goal.com/en/news/90/france/2011/06/12/2528653/lorients-kevin-gameiro-on-verge-of-completing-11m-transfer

---------- Post added at 03:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 PM ----------

I agree. He'd be good at Liverpool. And if he'd play for Liverpool against Tottenham, I'm guessing he'd play with a lot of heart, a lot of passion, just to show Harry what a stupid mistake he made by benching Kranjcar.

Him and Mata (<333) would be some good wingers to bring in.
Rotate Kuyt/Maxi/Kranjcar/Kuyt/Henderson (even)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back