Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8K
  • Views Views 610K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Latest #mufc rumours suggesting that both Modric and Sanchez will join United, and Berbatov will be heading back to Spurs.

I'd take that. Without doubt.

Could help if you mentioned who posted that...

Reports in Turkish media that Galatasaray have had 3 bids accepted for Atletico Madrid players - Forlan, Ujfalusi & Reyes.

---------- Post added at 10:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 PM ----------

Could help if you mentioned who posted that...

Sorry boss.

TuftyMUFC.. not an ITK, he just posted a rumour he heard, and as this is the "rumour" thread, I thought I'd pass it on.

The Guardian are running a story that he has taken a medical with us:

Liverpool have moved closer to signing Sylvain Marveaux on a free transfer after the French midfielder underwent a medical on Merseyside.

The 25-year-old is out of contract following five seasons in the Rennes first team and has been linked with a move to Anfield since January.

Talks took place between Liverpool officials and Marveaux's representatives when Roy Hodgson was manager, although the club's director of football Damien Comolli has overseen the transfer and interest has not waned since Kenny Dalglish took charge.

Marveaux made only 10 appearances for Rennes last season due to a serious groin injury but, providing he passes the medical, the left-sided midfielder is likely to become Liverpool's second capture of the summer following the arrival of Jordan Henderson from Sunderland.

Liverpool edge closer to signing French midfielder Sylvain Marveaux | Football | guardian.co.uk

God no.

Another injury proner...

bensmith_Times Ben Smith
Marveaux is all but done. Will sign on July 1. Adam is getting closer, but no cigar. Downing will be the next in. #LFC

(@dawgraham10) has tweeted the following: "It's now official iam a Swansea City player (jack) ....passed medical .... Now bring on Man City #PremierLeague

Al-Habsi exit set to spark major activity (From The Bolton News)

ALI Al-Habsi’s switch to Wigan Athletic looks set to be completed in the next 24 hours – which will trigger a flurry of transfer activity at the Reebok.
Owen Coyle’s goalkeeping situation was clarified yesterday with Jussi Jaaskelainen close to agreeing a two-year contract extension, which would keep him at the club until 2014.

Champions League next year! :D

A few to cross off - #MCFC not after Modric, Varane, Sneijder; #MUFC no desire to take on #LFC for Charlie Adam

A few to cross off - #MCFC not after Modric, Varane, Sneijder; #MUFC no desire to take on #LFC for Charlie Adam

Yeah he wouldn't cost enough - it'd go against Sheikh City principles like.

---------- Post added at 03:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 PM ----------

Another injury proner...

Comolli said he was going to give these types a swerve in future.

I guess a free transfer was too good to turn down. When will we learn ?

He most definitely better be strictly a back up for a much better player yet to arrive.

Found this interesting, especially as a fan of PSG. I think they will do well next season

Wesley Sneijder's future has rarely looked certain during the course of this summer, and Leonardo has just hoiked another almighty clump of mud in the water by resigning from his managerial post at Internazionale, according to Bloomberg. The Brazilian has departed for Paris St Germain, leaving question marks over where the Nerrazurri's star man will go from here.

Yeah he wouldn't cost enough - it'd go against Sheikh City principles like.

---------- Post added at 03:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 PM ----------

Comolli said he was going to give these types a swerve in future.

I guess a free transfer was too good to turn down. When will we learn ?

He most definitely better be strictly a back up for a much better player yet to arrive.

Who wouldn't cost enough? Modric, Sneijder or Varane?

I'm hopeful Steven Caulker will get a season-long loan at one of the newly promoted clubs this year. We need an indicator of whether or not he's ready to replace King in the next 1-2 years really. He's done well on all of his loan spells thus far, but they have been in lower divisions than the almighty Premier League.

If he does well in this division, I really will harbour high hopes for the lad. Bristol City boys love him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back