Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8K
  • Views Views 610K
Status
Not open for further replies.
**** it i fail.

now luka says he wants to join, we don't need to pay that "world record fee" <)

Last edited:
I'm hopeful Steven Caulker will get a season-long loan at one of the newly promoted clubs this year. We need an indicator of whether or not he's ready to replace King in the next 1-2 years really. He's done well on all of his loan spells thus far, but they have been in lower divisions than the almighty Premier League.

If he does well in this division, I really will harbour high hopes for the lad. Bristol City boys love him.

I hate him.

Luka Modric exclusive: I want to join Chelsea | Mail Online

Direct quotes in this.. Where's CJ when you need him eh?

Well it's hard to argue the credibility when there are direct quotes from Luka in there, but I still hope he doesn't go. I think Spurs can live with losing Luka and gaining 30-35 million, but I don't really want to have to find out. I just never saw Luka as the type of player that would ask to leave Tottenham. I could have seen Bale doing it, but never Modric.

atm dont belive that Modric thing as it is from the Daily fail and papers have twisted qoutes in the past.

Fair play to Modric for saying he wants out in a nice way

‘I don’t want to have an argument with Tottenham,’ said Modric. ‘The supporters have been very good to me and I have enjoyed my time playing for the club, but it is for football that players leave clubs and move. It has happened to Tottenham before. It is normal for a player to dream about playing for a bigger club.’

Modric says-"Chelsea are a big club that are always title challengers"

which is translated as

Daily Fail- "MODRIC TO JOIN CHELSEA TO WIN TITLES"
:P

South american sources state that Ricky Alvarez will be joining and un-named EPL club and it will be announced next week. Arsenal and Man Utd were linked.

Looks like we're going to miss out on Modric, so who do we want instead?

Looks like we're going to miss out on Modric, so who do we want instead?

nah, the quotes were from the Daily Fail so it may not be fully reliable, still think both Man Utd and Chelsea have an equal chance of signing him

nah, the quotes were from the Daily Fail so it may not be fully reliable, still think both Man Utd and Chelsea have an equal chance of signing him

They are direct quotes and are being relayed by every newspaper and SSN. Looks very reliable at the moment and until he comes out and says he didn't say that - then it looks likely.

However, just reading the full statement it looks like he's just mentioning Chelsea as they're the only club to have bid thus far. Hopefully we change that soon and put in a big bid.

They are direct quotes and are being relayed by every newspaper and SSN. Looks very reliable at the moment and until he comes out and says he didn't say that - then it looks likely.

However, just reading the full statement it looks like he's just mentioning Chelsea as they're the only club to have bid thus far. Hopefully we change that soon and put in a big bid.

well if does want to stay in London then its looks likely that he will head to Chelsea, I just hope we can get him under 35m, that will be a good deal

If Man Utd do miss out on him there is still Pastore but again their is the problem of whether Pastore will adapt to the PLM hence Modric seems to be the hottest target at the moment for both Man Utd and Chelsea

well if does want to stay in London then its looks likely that he will head to Chelsea, I just hope we can get him under 35m, that will be a good deal

If Man Utd do miss out on him there is still Pastore but again their is the problem of whether Pastore will adapt to the PLM hence Modric seems to be the hottest target at the moment for both Man Utd and Chelsea

Only person close enough to Modric in my opinion is Sneijder, but his wage demands and fact he's never played in the Premier League before mean it's unlikely. Nobody else is really on their level when it comes to the deep runs from midfield and the pin point passes. Pastore's good but raw.

Would love to see Mike.'s opinion on whether Hamsik would fit (although it's unlikely as Napoli are in Champions League now).

Only person close enough to Modric in my opinion is Sneijder, but his wage demands and fact he's never played in the Premier League before mean it's unlikely. Nobody else is really on their level when it comes to the deep runs from midfield and the pin point passes. Pastore's good but raw.

Would love to see Mike.'s opinion on whether Hamsik would fit (although it's unlikely as Napoli are in Champions League now).

And Napoli has as much chance of winning the CL as I have of playing for Barcelona

Seriously tho I am sure Hamsik will be open to a move to Man Utd as you guys have a good chance at winning the CL and PLM and qualifying for the CL on a regular basis plus a great manager, surely he will be tempted

And Napoli has as much chance of winning the CL as I have of playing for Barcelona

Seriously tho I am sure Hamsik will be open to a move to Man Utd as you guys have a good chance at winning the CL and PLM and qualifying for the CL on a regular basis plus a great manager, surely he will be tempted

He'll be tempted but he's captain and been there his whole career, so will want to play in the Champions League with Cavani and Lavezzi. Tbh I've never watched him closely so can't give a judgement, but I know the likes of Sunilvk7 and Mike. have watched Napoli a lot this season so will know more than I do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back