Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8K
  • Views Views 610K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like Eto'o will be off to Tottenham this summer, then:

"Tottenham, and I hope the English fans will forgive me, are a club in mid-table and I need more" Samuel Eto'o

"Tottenham, and I hope the English fans will forgive me, are a club in mid-table and I need more" Samuel Eto'o

Now that's got to hurt.

Well done. That quote was from 2008, things have changed.

JRedknapp_SS Jamie Redknapp
Modric has told Tottenham he would like the oppurtunity to speak to Chelsea,United or City, should a decent offer come in

Not sure if the account is official, but it's got nearly 10K followers..

JRedknapp_SS Jamie Redknapp
Modric has told Tottenham he would like the oppurtunity to speak to Chelsea,United or City, should a decent offer come in

Not sure if the account is official, but it's got nearly 10K followers..

Doubt he's going to blurt something out to the public with his Dad being the manager tbh.

Doubt that is the official account. There isn't a 'literally' anywhere in that tweet.

J Redknapp has said he doesn't have twittooooooor

@DTguardian - Ashley Young has been at Manchester United today, taking his medical. Announcement about signing could be tomorrow #MUFC #AVFC

Deal just about done:

Rio Ferdinand said:
Watching SSN and waiting for news on Ashley Young...the hat he is wearing in the footage they have...talk to me Ash!

Twitter

Deal just about done:

Twitter

Read somewhere that it is 15 Million including addons.. If thats the price then good signing isn't it?

---------- Post added at 12:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 AM ----------

Don't really see were he fits in, other than the bench.

Squad player. Nani, Valencia, Park, Young will be our Wingers..

Depends if Nani is used in any deal for Sneijder.

---------- Post added at 08:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 PM ----------

Read somewhere that it is 15 Million including addons.. If thats the price then good signing isn't it?

---------- Post added at 12:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 AM ----------

Squad player. Nani, Valencia, Park, Young will be our Wingers..

A lot of money for just a squad player though, won't be surprised if Nani or Park leave to make room for Young.

Left wing, right wing, behind the striker: good utility player, offers something special off the bench. United's bench isn't brilliant in that area, so he's a solid addition.

For all three teams: United, Villa and Watford.

Depends if Nani is used in any deal for Sneijder.

---------- Post added at 08:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 PM ----------

A lot of money for just a squad player though, won't be surprised if Nani or Park leave to make room for Young.

I dont think Nani would fancy a move to Italy when he had his best season of his career..

And yes bit expensive squad player. I dont think Nani or Park have to leave as we have four wingers, Nani, Valencia, Park, Young. Thats good enough depth and also Young can play behind striker. Versatile and will get games.

Wont be surprised if Park moves as read somewhere he might move.. Will be gutted to see park leave :(

I dont think Nani would fancy a move to Italy when he had his best season of his career..

And yes bit expensive squad player. I dont think Nani or Park have to leave as we have four wingers, Nani, Valencia, Park, Young. Thats good enough depth and also Young can play behind striker. Versatile and will get games.

Wont be surprised if Park moves as read somewhere he might move.. Will be gutted to see park leave :(

Surely Rooney will be playing behind the striker for most of next season, seeing how good he is there?

Surely Rooney will be playing behind the striker for most of next season, seeing how good he is there?

Yes Rooney will be playing most of the time but there will be few games where he will be rested/suspended/injured and Young CAN play there, not saying he will but Young is an option there..

When Nani and Young starts I can see them swapping position which Ronaldo Giggs used to do..

Barcelona se congela, Man City ofrece :/
Barcelona freezes, Man City offer
Alexis Sanchez's twitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back