Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8K
  • Views Views 610K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. After 1 month of not visiting this shithole i would love to wind up some scum united fans. Till i get another ban.

Righteo Mate... Take your best hit, What you dont know is i was banned for a month, in your "winding up some scum utf fan" phase... So lets see what you have...

The President of Velez Fernando Raffaini told Malaga Hoy Newspaper:

"It 'a matter of the player. We do not have problems to reach an agreement with the Malaga or any other club but the player is the one who decides where to play. We have formal offers for him from Arsenal, Inter Milan and Palermo, even if they are a little 'less interested. "

Ricky Alvarez.

So Marveaux didn't fail his medical at Liverpool...

To the people that jumped down my throat the other day telling me he had, kiss my gritz.

^^)

Speculation: Reports in Italy suggest AC Milan could mount shock bid for Arsenal captain Cesc Fabregas.

Celtic have been confirmed as making a bid for Fraser Forster, believed to be around £1.5m, we rejected it and rightfully so.

We've also been linked with Teteh and Mohammed Bangura, but nothing in that according to local press.

According to swedish newspaper Aftonbladet, we have two scouts during AIK vs Norrköping. We are supposed to have taken in a second scout to have a sceond opinion on Alexander Milosevic. AIK confirms that we have been at 4 or 5 off their latest games and that we are close to a real interest in the player.

Alexander Milosevic is 19 years old and a central defender.

Breaking news: Ashley Young has completed his move to Manchester United from Aston Villa and has signed a five-year deal at Old Trafford.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back