Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8K
  • Views Views 610K
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see why you guys don't see the funny in a "shock bid" for Fabregas. You laugh Barcelona off at times, but not Milan oO)

I don't see why you guys don't see the funny in a "shock bid" for Fabregas. You laugh Barcelona off at times, but not Milan oO)

we never laugh off Barcelona and y cant Cesc join AC Milan, its unlikely but not laughable

Laughable is when Barcelona put in a bid for Heskey

Developments:
Gervinho is in 'advanced' personal talks with Arsenal to complete a 13.7 million euro move (Can see this dragging out for 7-10 days before its complete Gervinhos agent is a hard nut to negotiate with).
Liverpool HAVE tabled a 15 million euro bid for Lille winger Hazard I think it will likely be accepted by Lille but there is no response as of yet from the French club.
Maurico Isla is wanted by a Premier League side with varied sources claiming different suitors all that is for sure is Udinese have received an 8 million bid. Could be Spurs/City/QPR/Any Tom **** or Harry to be honest.
Chelsea have made an approach for Moussa Sissoko at Toulouse practically spelling the end of Mikels career at Chelsea with Juventus reportedly interested. (Approach made to the the French club within the past week not the past 24 hours).

Details on Portos release clauses for all you AVB-Chelsea fanatics (Bit like me):

Hulk-287 million euro
Falcao-30 million euros
J.Moutinho-28 million euros
Fucile- 15 million euros
Guarin- 9 million euros
Rodriguez- 10.5 million euros
J.Rodriguez- Unknown
Maicon- 12 million euros

Also a bit of a line on Raphael Varne for you all,
YES- Real Madrid and Man United have made contact, I personally think United preferred Jones over him so they look out of the 8 million euro race to sign him
NO- Arsenal have made no official contact despite scouting Varne for over 24 months :s, and NO Madrid have not all but signed him as claimed on SSN through Lens today. It's all about Lens trying to rise the price up through getting more people to bid.

Bit of other Chelsea news:
Fiorentina youngster Ryder Matos has signed a 5 year contract with Chelsea in a 1.8 million pound move set to be completed subject to work permit/paperwork.
Know alot about this kid I think he can go far I just hope he doesn't get lost in Chelseas youth ranks like Kakuta etc did.
For those wondering this was down to the scouts at Chelsea submitting a glittering report to Bruce Buck rather than an Arnesen signing,

And all those gullible don't listen to AVB <3 when he says Chelsea will not sign anyone he kind of has to say that, off the proverbial record I can see Kalou Mikel Anelka + some all leaving this summer to various clubs/leagues mostly French/Italian.

Developments:
Gervinho is in 'advanced' personal talks with Arsenal to complete a 13.7 million euro move (Can see this dragging out for 7-10 days before its complete Gervinhos agent is a hard nut to negotiate with).
Liverpool HAVE tabled a 15 million euro bid for Lille winger Hazard I think it will likely be accepted by Lille but there is no response as of yet from the French club.
Maurico Isla is wanted by a Premier League side with varied sources claiming different suitors all that is for sure is Udinese have received an 8 million bid. Could be Spurs/City/QPR/Any Tom **** or Harry to be honest.
Chelsea have made an approach for Moussa Sissoko at Toulouse practically spelling the end of Mikels career at Chelsea with Juventus reportedly interested. (Approach made to the the French club within the past week not the past 24 hours).

Details on Portos release clauses for all you AVB-Chelsea fanatics (Bit like me):

Hulk-287 million euro
Falcao-30 million euros
Fucile- 15 million euros
Guarin- 9 million euros
J.Rodriguez- Unknown
Maicon- 12 million euros

YES- Real Madrid and Man United have made contact, I personally think United preferred Jones over him so they look out of the 8 million euro race to sign him
NO- Arsenal have made no official contact despite scouting Varne for over 24 months :s, and NO Madrid have not all but signed him as claimed on SSN through Lens today. It's all about Lens trying to rise the price up through getting more people to bid.

Fiorentina youngster Ryder Matos has signed a 5 year contract with Chelsea in a 1.8 million pound move set to be completed subject to work permit/paperwork.
Know alot about this kid I think he can go far I just hope he doesn't get lost in Chelseas youth ranks like Kakuta etc did.
For those wondering this was down to the scouts at Chelsea submitting a glittering report to Bruce Buck rather than an Arnesen signing,

And all those gullible don't listen to AVB <3 when he says Chelsea will not sign anyone he kind of has to say that, off the proverbial record I can see Kalou Mikel Anelka + some all leaving this summer to various clubs/leagues mostly French/Italian.

Guarin - 9 million euros? Yes please!
Do you know the clause on Alvaro Pereira? Could see a big club moving on him

Guarin for 9 Million euros? Thats pretty easy answer. Dont know which big team will make a move for him..

Developments:

Hulk-287 million euro
Falcao-30 million euros
Fucile- 15 million euros
Guarin- 9 million euros
J.Rodriguez- Unknown
Maicon- 12 million euros

Rumours all week of Falcao joining and when u consider that AVB knows how to get the best out of him, 25m could easily be a bargain... Guarin for 9m is a absolute bargain, would not mind him at all... Moutinho can easily replace Lampard although there has not been much coverage on that transfer altho I would think that Moutinho should be our top transfer target

Hulk would be perfect for us, I know the Porto president has said that Hulk wont be sold unless his release clause is met which is as likely to happen as I am to play for Barcelona although if Hulk openly comes out and says that he would like to join AVB at Chelsea and we offer Porto a cash plus Anelka for Hulk, they could be persuaded, no one likes to have a unhappy player on their books anyways and Hulk is suited to the PLM... strong and a deadly finisher

Not heard much at all about the Sissoko Transfer but i hope it does not happen, we have Mikel who is quality and still pretty young so we don't need him especially as he will cost a bomb too and that money should be spent on other areas

As for other Chelsea transfers: It is reported that Neymars agent has gone to Brazil to help us complete a 40m swoop for Neymar, apparently RM are not ready to shell out that much cash

We definetly have to move on some players if we are to buy our transfer targets, I dont see any future for Anelka and Kalou at the Bridge and Essien might be sold off 2 as he has been troubled by knee problems

Falcao wouldn't work at Chelsea, alot of these big-name strikers you keep being linked with wouldn't either. If Chelsea play 4-4-2 then Torres will need his little ***** up front, creating all the chances for him (pretty much making it a 4-4-1-1), Falcao isn't that type of player. Neymar & Hulk would be good signings if AVB plays a 4-3-3 next season, I don't think you'll sign either though tbh.

Falcao wouldn't work at Chelsea, alot of these big-name strikers you keep being linked with wouldn't either. If Chelsea play 4-4-2 then Torres will need his little ***** up front, creating all the chances for him (pretty much making it a 4-4-1-1), Falcao isn't that type of player. Neymar & Hulk would be good signings if AVB plays a 4-3-3 next season, I don't think you'll sign either though tbh.

Torres and Falcao probably wouldn't play in the same team, just like Valencia, Nani and Young probably won't. Winning the premiership is a squad effort

Read some interesting rumours on skysports earlier:
* Dale Jennings of Tranmere a Bayern Munich target
* Arturo Vidal a Napoli target
* Odds of Forlan moving to England have been slashed, with Spurs the expected destination

Thoughts?

@SkyGraemeBailey - Pep Guardiola is now reported to have told Barca that he would be happy with either Juan Mata or Giuseppe Rossi if Sanchez deal stalls

Torres and Falcao probably wouldn't play in the same team, just like Valencia, Nani and Young probably won't. Winning the premiership is a squad effort

* Odds of Forlan moving to England have been slashed, with Spurs the expected destination

Thoughts?

I know it's a squad effort :S But what's the point in buying Falcao when they already have players like Kalou & Sturridge who're happy to come off the bench? Our situation is a poor example, because Nani is most likely leaving.

I'd be surprised if Vidal joins Napoli, especially if Bayern are serious about signing him. I can see Forlan joining Spurs, although I thought he was off to play for Maradonna's team.

@SkyGraemeBailey - Pep Guardiola is now reported to have told Barca that he would be happy with either Juan Mata or Giuseppe Rossi if Sanchez deal stalls

I hope he's signing one of these three to start, I don't want to see talent being wasted.

I know it's a squad effort :S But what's the point in buying Falcao when they already have players like Kalou & Sturridge who're happy to come off the bench? Our situation is a poor example, because Nani is most likely leaving.

I'd be surprised if Vidal joins Napoli, especially if Bayern are serious about signing him. I can see Forlan joining Spurs, although I thought he was off to play for Maradonna's team.

I hope he's signing one of these three to start, I don't want to see talent being wasted.

Nani's not going to leave, we're not going to sign Sneijder. I'd put money on it.

Thoughts?

Vidal at Napoli would be major <3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back