Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8K
  • Views Views 610K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Liverpool Click reporting we'll discuss with Adam tomorrow.

ScottSlater ('ITK') reporting we're looking at Shaqiri.

Liverpool Click reporting we'll discuss with Adam tomorrow.

ScottSlater ('ITK') reporting we're looking at Shaqiri.

Frankly I'm passed caring now with Adam. I hope he runs down his contract with Blackpool & that lemon Oyston gets zip.

Falcao wouldn't work at Chelsea, alot of these big-name strikers you keep being linked with wouldn't either. If Chelsea play 4-4-2 then Torres will need his little ***** up front, creating all the chances for him (pretty much making it a 4-4-1-1), Falcao isn't that type of player. Neymar & Hulk would be good signings if AVB plays a 4-3-3 next season, I don't think you'll sign either though tbh.

if AVB plays 4-3-3 next season , Neymar and Hulk would be perfect signings as Neymar enjoys playing on the left and Hulk on the right with Torres in the Centre :)

Porto say they won't let their players leave unless the release clause is met.. Hulks is £250m+

Porto say they won't let their players leave unless the release clause is met.. Hulks is £250m+

but if Hulk comes out and says he wants to leave then Porto will be forced to sell as no one likes an unhappy player on their books anyways and i think a cash plus Anelka offer will be accpeted by Porto then

but if Hulk comes out and says he wants to leave then Porto will be forced to sell as no one likes an unhappy player on their books anyways and i think a cash plus Anelka offer will be accpeted by Porto then

Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think Le Sulk will be willing to go there....

Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think Le Sulk will be willing to go there....

and why wont he be willing.... Chelsea are fighting for the EPL and have the potential to win the CL, he will be playing in a quality team with loads of good players around him under a manager who can get the best out of him and under who he had his best season ever as a professional footballer

Correct me if I am wrong but in the current circumstances... Chelsea>Porto in nearly all aspects

and why wont he be willing.... Chelsea are fighting for the EPL and have the potential to win the CL, he will be playing in a quality team with loads of good players around him under a manager who can get the best out of him and under who he had his best season ever as a professional footballer

Correct me if I am wrong but in the current circumstances... Chelsea>Porto in nearly all aspects

Le Sulk is Anelka.

why would u even want hulk hes the most overrated player ever

would be a beast on the right i feel and we need a new right winger anyways, Anelka is getting way past his age and there are better players than Kalou around

And so it begins. Barcelona make a 30 million euro (£27 million) bid for Fabregas and it's rejected straight away. Let the fun begin

And so it begins. Barcelona make a 30 million euro (£27 million) bid for Fabregas and it's rejected straight away. Let the fun begin

Source? Dont think their supposed maximum offer of 35m is going to cut it tbh

lol thanx... I recalled one of those crappy websites running the story so I was unsure of whether it was true

Let the fun begin lol

I'm actually looking forward to the upcoming saga lol. Didn't they say they would'nt pay anymore than 35 million for him? Imo he's worth more than that.

Porto won't be forced to sell if Hulk says he wants to leave. Modric said he wanted to leave last week and you don't see Tottenham being forced to sell, same will apply to Porto if Hulk says he wants to leave.

Porto won't be forced to sell if Hulk says he wants to leave. Modric said he wanted to leave last week and you don't see Tottenham being forced to sell, same will apply to Porto if Hulk says he wants to leave.

As i mentioned nobody likes to have an unhappy player on their books, maybe i phrased it wrong, they wont b forced to sell but if Hulk insists they most likely will as as we have generally seen when a player wants a move he generally makes it happen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back