Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8K
  • Views Views 610K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah looks like we got Young for good price. But if he young player who is yet to make a premier league debut and is not even regular goal scorer cost 13 Million, then 12 Million for O'Shea, Brown, Gibson is nothing. Peanuts.. We should sell them for higher than that..

O'shea and Brown are both old, decreasing the value, and Gibson is just, well. Gibson.

O'shea and Brown are both old, decreasing the value, and Gibson is just, well. Gibson.

Brown is injury prone, but O'Shea is 30 and has few good years in him. Gibson might be useless player for top club, but for Mid table club he is good enough. I know people dont rate him, but the fact that he counts as home grown should add few millions too Isn't it. All 3 will count as home grown, so 12 Million is very less IMO.

TBH I dont want us to sell O'Shea. He is very good squad player..

---------- Post added at 06:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:49 PM ----------

I'd give them away just to free up their wages, O'shea on 65k plus bonuses?!

Yeah that makes sense. Maybe only reason why we are selling them for low price. Brown is on good wages too.

Now this season the players who are not on wage bill -Hargreaves, Scholes, VDS, Neville, Bebe, (O'Shea, Brown, Gibson, TK). Looks like we are saving a lot this time. Can afford a big player on big wage..

Brown is injury prone, but O'Shea is 30 and has few good years in him. Gibson might be useless player for top club, but for Mid table club he is good enough. I know people dont rate him, but the fact that he counts as home grown should add few millions too Isn't it. All 3 will count as home grown, so 12 Million is very less IMO.

TBH I dont want us to sell O'Shea. He is very good squad player..

---------- Post added at 06:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:49 PM ----------

Yeah that makes sense. Maybe only reason why we are selling them for low price. Brown is on good wages too.

Now this season the players who are not on wage bill -Hargreaves, Scholes, VDS, Neville, Bebe, (O'Shea, Brown, Gibson, TK). Looks like we are saving a lot this time. Can afford a big player on big wage..

Considering its wages, and not fees, that are driving our business I think that was always the plan, already cut 255k a week from those 5, and could cut 200+k from those 4

Newcastle have been linked with Gibson today, replacement for Barton. Already have Smith and Guthrie that are mediocre midfielders, don't need another. Honestly, I have only seen Gibson score a couple of long range shots, nothing more.

---------- Post added at 03:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 PM ----------

Considering its wages, and not fees, that are driving our business I think that was always the plan, already cut 255k a week from those 5, and could cut 200+k from those 4

And then all of the bonuses(apps, goals, seasonal bonus etc...etc....) Must have lifted a huge amount off the bill.

Which all makes room for Sneijder. ^.^

I think they were on more than 255K, Assuming all 4 were on 70K itself cost 280K. And even if we go with that we are saving close to 26 Million/year. Then we have signed few players too..

Yeah we are saving a lot on wages from the players who left.

All we need is one CM and we can easily afford to pay over 100K for the player..

To clarify - the Wickham fee is believed to be £9m + £4m add-ons, not £13m immediately. Add-ons will depend on things like appearances, goals, and even trophies.

Stoke have had a £16M bid rejected for Cameron Jerome and Scott Dann by Birmingham City..

To clarify - the Wickham fee is believed to be £9m + £4m add-ons, not £13m immediately. Add-ons will depend on things like appearances, goals, and even trophies.

So ipswich aren't going to get much in add ons then XD

Relatively new guy on Twitter claims his source has a big exclusive at 4.30 today, his name is Transfer_Master. Here are some of his tweets:

Followers,I have some HUGE up and coming news...
I don't even know which club it concerns,my source said he will email me soon with HUGE news...

Okay,just got a message back from my source,he says it's regarding #LFC,which is good,as they're the majority of my followers!
Get following #LFC fans,I'm awaiting this news just as you are,meant to be HUGE!
News will be sent to me at 4:30,this is from a source who doesn't mess about,excited just as I'm sure you will be #LFC fans!
No point asking me what it is,I don't know and will not know until 4:30,sat here in anticipation!

Apparently,he's going to send me a video link and a picture.
#LFC fans,I really hope it's good news for you.
Just realised,I could be the first person apart from news agencies to post this video and picture...WOW!
Wonder what the video will show? Wonder what the picture will?

All my source has said is that it is mainly for #LFC fans,but #MUFC fans will have a HUGE interest in it as well.
Bad news for #LFC fans,my source has said fans of #MUFC will 'love it'...can't wait to find out what it is!
This from my source who doesn't swear much '#MUFC fans will ****ing love it'
Says that it will 'make #LFC fans explode' and that's the last he's saying until 4:30.

Thoughts? I divided into main 'sections' :P

Probably Charlie Adam confirmation.

i wont love it if its Adam, though he is better than what we have

---------- Post added at 03:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 PM ----------

Although i am also mainly expecting this tweet to be nonsense...

Agree that it is most likely going to be nonsense, as the guy has also said that Liverpool have definitely signed Mata and Aguero XD

The two things that would really annoy me would be Adam to United, or worse, Alonso to United...

Agree that it is most likely going to be nonsense, as the guy has also said that Liverpool have definitely signed Mata and Aguero XD

The two things that would really annoy me would be Adam to United, or worse, Alonso to United...

No worries re; Alonso. No chance at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back