Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8K
  • Views Views 610K
Status
Not open for further replies.
i wont love it if its Adam, though he is better than what we have

---------- Post added at 03:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 PM ----------

Although i am also mainly expecting this tweet to be nonsense...

I mean Adam to Liverpool confirmed. Liverpool will like it, and United fans will love it.

Relatively new guy on Twitter claims his source has a big exclusive at 4.30 today, his name is Transfer_Master.

People like him are retarded, sounds like a load of **** to me but I'll happily be proven wrong if this guy actually knows anything at all, but it just looks like he's trying to get followers.

Relatively new guy on Twitter claims his source has a big exclusive at 4.30 today, his name is Transfer_Master. Here are some of his tweets:

Followers,I have some HUGE up and coming news...
I don't even know which club it concerns,my source said he will email me soon with HUGE news...

Okay,just got a message back from my source,he says it's regarding #LFC,which is good,as they're the majority of my followers!
Get following #LFC fans,I'm awaiting this news just as you are,meant to be HUGE!
News will be sent to me at 4:30,this is from a source who doesn't mess about,excited just as I'm sure you will be #LFC fans!
No point asking me what it is,I don't know and will not know until 4:30,sat here in anticipation!

Apparently,he's going to send me a video link and a picture.
#LFC fans,I really hope it's good news for you.
Just realised,I could be the first person apart from news agencies to post this video and picture...WOW!
Wonder what the video will show? Wonder what the picture will?

All my source has said is that it is mainly for #LFC fans,but #MUFC fans will have a HUGE interest in it as well.
Bad news for #LFC fans,my source has said fans of #MUFC will 'love it'...can't wait to find out what it is!
This from my source who doesn't swear much '#MUFC fans will ****ing love it'
Says that it will 'make #LFC fans explode' and that's the last he's saying until 4:30.

Thoughts? I divided into main 'sections' :P

Sounds like he's been partying a bit tooooo much or is suffering from a vitamin B12 overdose.

Latest is 'it's not Alonso'. Probably Adam then - he mentioned RAWK so some are guessing it may be related to Rodwell? Can't see it myself. Should make for a good laugh in 25 mins!

Anything about Souleymane Coulibaly? that boy is going to attract some big clubs , for sure.

Was a wind up..

Posted the song "Nineteen", and the picture of MUFC fans hanging up the sign at Anfield.. pointless.

Was a wind up..

Posted the song "Nineteen", and the picture of MUFC fans hanging up the sign at Anfield.. pointless.

Had guessed it would be something like that - what a joker. From all his tweets asking 'Did it hurt?' when United won the title, and 'Who's better, Fergie or Kenny?' retweeting answers saying that people that say Kenny are jokers, I figured he was a United fan.

Ahh well, took up some of the day, now onto waiting for Adam to pass his medical :P

Further proof that twitter is *****.

Well its up to whom you follow. They are very good reporters who post news very early.

We can say whole internet is ***** as we have so many sites that posts loads of rubbish (Read Goal.com, Tribal, Daily mail)

I wish I worked for Goal.com. Ive got a good imagination, would easily fit in there.

Well its up to whom you follow. They are very good reporters who post news very early.

We can say whole internet is ***** as we have so many sites that posts loads of rubbish (Read Goal.com, Tribal, Daily mail)

Well when people are constantly posting 'ITK' bullshit in this thread I haven't really got a choice other than to 'follow' these clowns. And yeah maybe one or two have got a few things right before but 90% of the time it's just a guessing game. I'd rather read Goal.com, it might be bullshit but at least they put a little more effort into their imaginary transfers.

Have any transfers ever actually even been broken on twitter?

ESPNSoccernet ESPN Soccernet
Sport.es report that Real Madrid have thrown a €50m spanner in the works to Fabregas' move to Barca. Surely Arsenal couldn't resist that bid

PeterOpondo Peter Opondo

If #RealMadrid have trully offered 50M Euros for Fabregas, Arsenal should do business asap, If just to spite the belligerent Barca

---------- Post added at 09:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 PM ----------

Well when people are constantly posting 'ITK' bullshit in this thread I haven't really got a choice other than to 'follow' these clowns. And yeah maybe one or two have got a few things right before but 90% of the time it's just a guessing game. I'd rather read Goal.com, it might be bullshit but at least they put a little more effort into their imaginary transfers.

Have any transfers every actually even been broken on twitter?

Yes, Everyone expected Phil Jones to join Liverpool, but it was on twitter that he is having Medical at United.

Yesterday Twitter broke news first about De Gea having medical.

I know there are many who just spouts so much *****, but there are some good ones too.

Sport.es report that Real Madrid have thrown a €50m spanner in the works to Fabregas' move to Barca. Surely Arsenal couldn't resist that bid

PeterOpondo Peter Opondo

If #RealMadrid have trully offered 50M Euros for Fabregas, Arsenal should do business asap, If just to spite the belligerent Barca

---------- Post added at 09:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 PM ----------

Yes, Everyone expected Phil Jones to join Liverpool, but it was on twitter that he is having Medical at United.

I know there are many who just spouts so much *****, but there are some good ones too.

In a way i hope we accept it. But i very much doubt Cesc will go there.

Have any transfers ever actually even been broken on twitter?
When you are called Transfer MAster you are bs.

According to JimMunro, West Ham could be about to sign Jay Bothroyd by the end of the week.

PeterOpondo Peter Opondo

According to reports he's been having a medical for the last 36 hours - very thorough medical team they must have.

I suppose, to state the blindingly obvious, the validity of twittering is dependent on who's doing it. I follow Pault86 as he comes across as an anti-BSer & as an LFC fan doesn't want to wind up fellow LFC fans by fantasising.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back