Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8K
  • Views Views 610K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anything about Souleymane Coulibaly? that boy is going to attract some big clubs , for sure.

"Arsenal have watched Souleymane Coulibaly, but Real Madrid have biggest interest. My @talkSPORT story: http://bit.ly/kA0D54"

(@YoungGunsBlog)

Hope Adam completes his transfer to Liverpool soon, every time I hear the rumour United are going to hijack the deal I feel sick.

Would definitely welcome these two to Stans,

Routledge has always been a nightmare against us

and Best ripped us a new **** hole down Stans this season!!!

Hughton lines up Magpies raid | Birmingham City News, Fixtures, Results, Transfers | Sky Sports

Would also rather welcome this chap in the management team!!
Calderwood considers Blues | Birmingham City News, Fixtures, Results, Transfers | Sky Sports

Rather glad Mr Pannu rejected the 16 million quid bid from stoke for Dann and Jerome, although i will agree they aren't even worth that tbf, but it just shows no one will get our stars cheaply, so its either pay up or shut up ^^)

As Craig Gardner the "Blue" is off up to Sunderland, i am never EVER to claim footballers to have loyalty, this is the lad that cried at white hart lane in May stating it was one of the worst days of his life, boohoo "craig gardner is blue, is a pink, is a green, craigy gardner is a red he supports everyone"!!!
i have seriously lost faith in all football atm, chairman, managers and players couldn't give a F*** what happens, where they are, where they play, as long as the big pile of cash is sitting next to them, the supporters are there for life to pick up the pieces, i wouldnt be surprised if we had a totally different XI next year, bar the oldies and youngsters.

After lads like Gardner pretend to care about the fans and the club he loves and leave, we are left with stories such as...
Blues interested in Rooney | Birmingham City News, Fixtures, Results, Transfers | Sky Sports

which is always nice!!

Keep Right On fellow blues fans, its gonna be a long ****** road again from here on in!!

chairman, managers and players couldn't give a F*** what happens, where they are, where they play, as long as the big pile of cash is sitting next to them

Didn't your chairman just reject a pretty massive bid for two of your best players. I can see Dann being worth 8-10m, but Jerome no way makes up the other 6-8m lol. I wouldn't complain too much about your owner, he's never been afraid to pay a fair wad of cash for players, or on wages.

As Craig Gardner the "Blue" is off up to Sunderland, i am never EVER to claim footballers to have loyalty, this is the lad that cried at white hart lane in May stating it was one of the worst days of his life, boohoo "craig gardner is blue, is a pink, is a green, craigy gardner is a red he supports everyone"!!!

Only took Birmingham fans a year to find that out. :P

"Arsenal have watched Souleymane Coulibaly, but Real Madrid have biggest interest.

I hope Real Madrid get that guy.. Finally some youngsters.. Varane, now Coulibaly and possibly Neymar!

Didn't your chairman just reject a pretty massive bid for two of your best players. I can see Dann being worth 8-10m, but Jerome no way makes up the other 6-8m lol. I wouldn't complain too much about your owner, he's never been afraid to pay a fair wad of cash for players, or on wages.

The massive complaint that the vast majority of blues fans have with our board, is financially we were absolutely solid, since they came along, more and more money has been drawn out to support grand top holdings in china allegedly.
promises that they make are always half baked, and they seem to make bizarre decisions and statements, leaving a lot of us confused as to what the situation is.

its the whole, we dont really know and probably never will know what is going on with our club...

although i agree massively, it shows good intent rejecting a bid like that! It shows we mean business and aren't going to give in just because we have been relegated, which is positive news!! Yes the Jerome 8 million price tag is the funniest headlines so far this summer window, if someone goes over 6 million it will be laughable!!

---------- Post added at 06:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:46 PM ----------

Only took Birmingham fans a year to find that out. :P

Shush you!!! His brother will cross the divide next to wear his boyhood colours, only to leave us again :$

oh BREAKING NEWS... Gary Gardner on loan to Blues, only jokingggg :)

I asked Man Utd fans about Diego weeks and weeks ago and none were too keen. If thats true, Mike may not be pleased!

No way is it true, the guy said Diego is in the UK holding talks with United, SSN or someone respectable on Twitter would confirm it if there was any truth to it. I don't even think Fergie could sort out Diego's terrible attitude.

If Barcelona are willing to pay 40M for Neymar, why not pay 40M for Cesc?

Retarded.

Because Neymar will probably be the best player in the world soon, while Cesc will most likely warm the bench at Barca.

English clubs looking to poach another wonderkid from Spain:

English giants fight for starlet | Football News | Sky Sports

I'd like to see us give him a chance, 40 goals is very impressive.

Breaking NEWS ON SSN

Stoke have bid 16 M for Scott Dann and Cameron Jerome

Why would you even want Jerome? oO)

They are totally different players but Keirrison really wasn't that far behind Neymar in terms of ability when they signed him. Neymar wouldn't walk into any team, most teams but not Barca, no way.

Neymar > Pedro. Also, I know he got a fair amount of goals but I'd still say Neymar > last season's Villa. So you're wrong.

No way is it true, the guy said Diego is in the UK holding talks with United, SSN or someone respectable on Twitter would confirm it if there was any truth to it. I don't even think Fergie could sort out Diego's terrible attitude.

Because Neymar will probably be the best player in the world soon, while Cesc will most likely warm the bench at Barca.

I'd like to see us give him a chance, 40 goals is very impressive.

Why would you even want Jerome? oO)

Neymar > Pedro. Also, I know he got a fair amount of goals but I'd still say Neymar > last season's Villa. So you're wrong.

Just no about Neymar and Villa. Neymar isnt even close to Villa in sheer attitude, composure, drive and mentality

its a pretty important part of being a top player, particularly in strikers

Question avoided :S

On the subject of attitude, I know Neymar is no angel but Villa is 10 years older & isn't exactly squeaky-clean. None of that matters though when I'm talking about who's the better player and over the last year, it's been Neymar tbqfh.

On the subject of attitude, I know Neymar is no angel but Villa is 10 years older & isn't exactly squeaky-clean. None of that matters though when I'm talking about who's the better player and over the last year, it's been Neymar tbqfh.

didnt avoid it all, clearly you missed the point. And Neymar hasnt been better, he has been frustrated a lot more than Villa has, who remained a constant threat even through his drought, even when not scoring, he had consistently good games with his interplay, and didnt go missing, same cannot be said of Neymar, who often disappeared when the pressure was on

Last edited:

Rubbish, Villa is twice the player of Neymar in terms of current ability. It'll be another few years at least until Neymar can replace him imo.

Football transfer rumours: Liverpool to sign Diego ... and Wayne Bridge?
Today's gossip think he's a gamesman, pure and simple

Football transfer rumours: Liverpool to sign Diego ... and Wayne Bridge? | Paul Doyle | Football | guardian.co.uk

Kenny Dalglish is not quite a very naughty boy but he is no longer the Messiah – that's the view of some Liverpool fans, who, risking instant fatwas, have even begun to take the Scot's name in vain amid reports that Liverpool want to force out Raul Meireles. But fear not: there is transfer tittle-tattle today that may persuade those heretics to recant faster than a teetotaller at the OktoberFest: for Meireles may soon be forgotten if Liverpool succeed in landing wily Wolfsburg schemer Diego. On the other hand, there are also suggestions today Dalglish intends solving Liverpool's left-back conundrum by giving a contract to Wayne Bridge …

There is still uncertainty, of course, over precisely what the £20m purchase of Jordan Henderson should do to the dial on the Dalglish naughti-ometer, primarily because there is still uncertainty over precisely what Jordan Henderson does. By contrast, everyone knows what Charlie Adam can do, but can he do it consistently for a club with Liverpool's ambitions? We may get to find out if Blackpool accept Liverpool's offer of £8m plus Jonjo Shelvey on a season-long loan and Dalglish figures out a way to get all of his midfielders on to the pitch. Dalglish may also be ogling Ipswich's teenage beefcake Connor Wickham, though he'll have to better Sunderland's £13m bid if he's to get his hands on him.

Meanwhile, the club who may or may have just eclipsed Liverpool as the most successful in English history, depending on how you tot up the trophies, aim to continue their recruitment by bagging a striker to replace Dimitar Berbatov, whose list of wooers now includes Valencia. The name of Napoli's Edinson Cavani is cropping up in dispatches with increasing regularity, while United are also said to be vying with Real Madrid, Chelsea, Manchester City, Barcelona and all the other usual suspects for the signature of Ivorian sensation Souleymane Coulibaly, for whom no story or fee sounds too far-fetched following his ridiculous hat-trick against Brazil in the Under-17 World Cup. That brought the 16-year-old's tally for the tournament to eight goals in three matches.

What Spurs wouldn't do for a striker who could score at that sort of rate … or even just hit eight goals in a season. No further word on how Spurs' hunt for such a creature is progressing, but there are whispers that Spurs are about to pull off the impressive feat of persuading someone – namely, the newly-flush Paris Saint Germain - to part with £14m for Wilson Palacios. Harry Redknapp is going to try to push his luck by convincing Bolton not only to hand over Gary Cahill but to accept Robbie Keane, Jermaine Jenas, Sébastien Bassong and Alan Hutton in return. If Owen Coyle doesn't fall for that prank, Redknapp will instead try to reinforce his defence by bringing Serdar Tasci from Stuttgart. And if Luka Modric jumps ships, Redknapp will console himself with Casmiro, who's either a stylish Sao Paolo midfielder or a snazzy new sweater.

Martin Jol's attempt to show Spurs that they were fools for letting him go will begin with him persuading Fulham to sign … David Bentley. Or maybe that was just another of the Dutchman's endearing wisecracks. Speaking of jokes, that's how West Ham have described Carlton Co … sorry, that's how West Ham have described Stoke's £3m offer for Carlton Cole.

Finally, there is talk that Chelsea have offered Barcelona £27m for David Villa, presumably in the hope that that will coax Fernando Torres out of his shell, as it hasn't done for Spain, but the real intrigue with Chelsea with their boyish new manager: for word is that he is about to launch into an immediate clash with the man with whom he will forever be compared: André Villa-Boas will do battle with José Mourinho for the services of marauding Benfica left-back Fabio Coentrao. Will Mourinho's crackling charisma triumph over his apprentice's sleek allure? Will Mourinho wow the defender with one of his intricate dossiers or will Villa-Boas stagger him with a meticulous scouting report of Newcastle's strengths and weaknesses? Will Villa-Boas's plans for Chelsea domination swing the deal or will Coentrao's mind be made up by Mourinho's grand scheme for cracking MTV? Or will Roman Abramovich just offer more money than Madrid?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back