Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8K
  • Views Views 610K
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think Barca made bigger offer than you, I dont think City will pull out saying the place costs too much. Its just that Sanchez didn't want to join. He wanted to join Barca only.. How can City not able to match Barca's bid when they have unlimited funds..

Thats what United fans want to believe. As Mancini said....he talked to Sanchez and he was available to come.

But i do think he preferred Barca. And im not sure if it's true that he is on his way now. He was supposed to have signed for them a week ago already. We'll see.

But the media put so much false stories and they even printed some fake Sanchez quotes of him praising Barca.

Goal.com twisting some quotes aswell:

"I talked to Alexis, but he wants to move to Barcelona. We have thus decided to withdraw from the negotiations to buy the player, although we have made some serious offers for him," Mancini was quoted as saying by Sky Sports Italia.

Thats not what Mancini said but they still quoted him saying that.

Last edited:
Thats what United fans want to believe. As Mancini said....he talked to Sanchez and he was available to come.

But i do think he preferred Barca. And im not sure if it's true that he is on his way now. He was supposed to have signed for them a week ago already. We'll see.

But the media put so much false stories and they even printed some fake Sanchez quotes of him praising Barca.

Goal.com twisting some quotes aswell:

Thats not what Mancini said but they still quoted him saying that.

Sanchez wants to move to Barca is the worst kept secret after De Gea to United was as good as done deal. Barca didn't match what Udinese wants, City did but we all know Sanchez wants to move to only one place. Hence the pulled out.. Do you believe if manager says so and so player is expensive? You have bottomless pit of money. How can any other club match a bid that City can't..

Sanchez wants to move to Barca is the worst kept secret after De Gea to United was as good as done deal. Barca didn't match what Udinese wants, City did but we all know Sanchez wants to move to only one place. Hence the pulled out.. Do you believe if manager says so and so player is expensive? You have bottomless pit of money. How can any other club match a bid that City can't..

Dunno...it could be to safe face aswell. And City are not paying more than they value a player anymore. So there is not a "bottomless pit on money".

Still not sure if Barca have bid enough. Because of Udineses crazy demands.

Barcastuff on Twitter (over 50k followers) says: Barcelona and Udinese have reached an agreement on the transfer of attacker Alexis Sanchez (22). Barcelona will pay 26M+11M variables. [md]

But then goes on to say: Barcelona sources deny there's a final deal on the transfer of Udinese attacker Alexis Sanchez (22). [@mundodeportivo]

Barcastuff just posts the news from other papers.. So only he mentions the source in every tweet..

He even tweets news from Daily mail..

Anyways rumours are flying around the Chelsea Forums that the Aguero deal is still alive for us

he wants to join Juventus... his style would suit the Serie A more than the EPL!

Thiago Alacantara will this afternoon sign a new 2 year contract extension at Barcelona. He will have a €90M release clause put into the contract.
[@Barcastuff]

Guess United miss out on another "target"

he wants to join Juventus... his style would suit the Serie A more than the EPL!

I am pretty sure he would join a team in the CL rather than joining Juventus ;)

And I also hope he wants to play in the PLM, he has got a good physique etc. so he can always be a huge success if he does join a team in the PLM

HAHA.

Liverpool ITKs strike again then... It wasn't long ago that all the LFC fans were positive of Wickham signing for them. You snooze, you lose, I guess.

£8 - 12M seems like a bargain since he's English, and looks a real talent. Carroll was hardly more proven and he went for £35m...

HAHA.

Liverpool ITKs strike again then... It wasn't long ago that all the LFC fans were positive of Wickham signing for them. You snooze, you lose, I guess.

£8 - 12M seems like a bargain since he's English, and looks a real talent. Carroll was hardly more proven and he went for £35m...

"Connor Wickham was a genuine Liverpool transfer target. They refused to match Sunderland's offer."

Carroll had half a season in the Premier League, too. Remember, he scored the winner at the Emirates?

HAHA.

Sssssshhhhhh... Dont you dare to question ITKs.. ;)

Very good signing for Sunderland. With few good seasons big clubs will be paying over the odds for the lad..

"Connor Wickham was a genuine Liverpool transfer target. They refused to match Sunderland's offer."

Carroll had half a season in the Premier League, too. Remember, he scored the winner at the Emirates?

Half a season in the Premier-League doesn't triple a player's value...

And exactly. Beaten to the signing every Liverpool fan seemed so sure of (like - Oh - what's his name again? Oh yes, Phil Jones) by.... Sunderland.

Because we refused to offer the same as Sunderland did, he's apparently a Liverpool fan, if we'd of wanted him badly enough he'd of been ours probably.

Seems as though players prefer the North East to Merseyside.

First Sylvain Marveux rejected Liverpool for Newcastle, now Wickham has rejected them for Sunderland.

Because we refused to offer the same as Sunderland did, he's apparently a Liverpool fan, if we'd of wanted him badly enough he'd of been ours probably.

Sorry, but is everyone a Liverpool fan? Everytime I see you linked with a player, they were a Liverpool fan as a kid or support them now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back