Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8K
  • Views Views 610K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because we refused to offer the same as Sunderland did, he's apparently a Liverpool fan, if we'd of wanted him badly enough he'd of been ours probably.

And I'm asking WHY Liverpool didn't offer the £12m (nearly 1/3 of what you paid for Carroll) when there was a) serious interest and b) (my point) All the 'ITKs' were apparently so convinced he was a dead-cert to sign for Liverpool? It doesn't make sense, and just shows how pointless it is when everyone posts rumours from twitter saying:

"FOOTBALL AG3NT 35619823092-02-9228901 says that Wikham to LFC will be completed in a week <- This guy is VERY RELIABLE"

when clearly, they're not in any way reliable at all..

Sorry, but is everyone a Liverpool fan? Everytime I see you linked with a player, they were a Liverpool fan as a kid or support them now.

This.

---------

Anyhoo - L'Equipe say Gervinho -> Arsenal nearly done:

YoungGunsBlog: "L'Èquipe say after 10 days of sorting out the formalities, Gervinho is almost an Arsenal player. €12m fee, four year deal."

"FOOTBALL AG3NT 35619823092-02-9228901 says that Wikham to LFC will be completed in a week <- This guy is VERY RELIABLE"

when clearly, they're not in any way reliable at all..

Anyhoo - L'Equipe say Gervinho -> Arsenal nearly done:

YoungGunsBlog: "L'Èquipe say after 10 days of sorting out the formalities, Gervinho is almost an Arsenal player. €12m fee, four year deal."

Joss, sort out the mess.. You blamed in the first part and you are posting the same in the second part ;)

We get slagged off for paying 16 million for Henderson, because it's over-priced. Then we get slagged off for not paying 8-12 million for Wickham. Really can't win, can we.

Ha. Young Guns is very reliable - either he's got it from his own sources, or he reports stories from reputable sources like L'Equipe.

We get slagged off for paying 16 million for Henderson, because it's over-priced. Then we get slagged off for not paying 8-12 million for Wickham. Really can't win, can we.

In fairness 8 rising to 12, for someone considered a big target is a good price.

So's FOOTBALL AG3NT 35619823092-02-9228901 ¬_¬'

Well he doesn't claim to be that... He doesn't claim to be 'ITK' either - just has reliable sources, particularly re: Youth Football, while half of the Liverpool ITKs that people post on here are just talking out of their arses.

Damari and Wanyama are hours away from signing for Celtic for 2 & 1million Euro respectively! :)

@DTguardian - French journalist tells me #MCFC should steer clear of Lyon full-back Aly Cissokho - 'he had a terrible, terrible season'

@DTguardian - French journalist tells me #MCFC should steer clear of Lyon full-back Aly Cissokho - 'he had a terrible, terrible season'

I'm sure if City's interest is genuine, they will have been scouting him for a large chunk of last season. One bad season doesn't make him a bad player, although I've never been a big fan personally

Aly Cissokho is a real target for City. Big powerful, pacy, quick...probably fastest and strongest LB there is.

He had a terrible season and Lyon fans dont like him. His positional sense sucks and his technique aswell.

I dunno why Mancini is interested...he is physically similiar to Richards. But he has sucked for Lyon now.

Mancini has moulded Richards to a very good full-back and maybe he can mould Cissokho aswell.

So, when will Gervinho be announced, this has dragged on.. as usual.

Rubbish, Villa is twice the player of Neymar in terms of current ability. It'll be another few years at least until Neymar can replace him imo.

I said he's been better over the past year, obviously he hasn't eclipsed one of the best strikers over the last decade...yet.

HAHA.

Liverpool ITKs strike again then... It wasn't long ago that all the LFC fans were positive of Wickham signing for them. You snooze, you lose, I guess.

£8 - 12M seems like a bargain since he's English, and looks a real talent. Carroll was hardly more proven and he went for £35m...

In Carroll's defence he did tear up the Championship and was doing well in the Prem last season, Wickham "looks a real talent'' because he's looked like a Mixed Martial Artist since he was about 12 :S Don't get me wrong, I think he'll turn out to be a good player but he hasn't exactly lit up the Championship with goals.

0gxz3Zw

[@Marnix_Kolder]

Apparently, Nasri is going to be a United player. Like, NOW.
No idea if this person is reliable or if the image is even real, but interesting never the less.

EDIT: Jim L is apparently chief scout Jim Lawlor. Fee is £23.2M according to this guy. Supposed to be announced tomorrow at some point.

Last edited:
I just got a text from my mate who is Manager at Derby County and it says Messi is signing tomorrow as he wants to play in England. Not 100% sure if it is true but he is usually pretty reliable

23.3M for a Nasri with one year on his contract?! Are you ******* serious? :D

Certainly doesn't sound reliable.

Tbf, it's the rumour thread - not the reliably informed transfer thread.

It's a rumour. I posted it and with the source. Rumours are rumours.

23.3M for a Nasri with one year on his contract?! Are you ******* serious? :D

Certainly doesn't sound reliable.

Probably utter bs but if it's true then that's a great fee for Arsenal. Although the same person has also said that Wenger is threatening to quit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back