Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8K
  • Views Views 610K
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's said that Wenger is threatening to quit if Nasri and Fabregas both leave this week. Apparently he was overruled on the Nasri deal because of the fee and is fuming.

@SkyGraemeBailey - Nani has underlined that he has wants to stay with Man United who he describes as 'biggest club in the world' after link with Barca #mufc

Just a poor mans Taiwo :wub:

You kidding me? Taiwo is even worse. All he has is his sweet left foot. You must be a Milan fan. Both are physical full-backs without a footballing brain. :D

The difference is that Aly is 23, 3 years younger than Taiwo. Maybe with the right coaching they could be great.

Last edited:
He's said that Wenger is threatening to quit if Nasri and Fabregas both leave this week. Apparently he was overruled on the Nasri deal because of the fee and is fuming.

If he has been overruled then I can understand if he wants to quit. That's just stupid and the fans should seriously be on the boards case if that has happened.

According to Jamie Dalton on twitter, the guy DMF posted from is complete BS:

"The Marnix Kolder guy is a poster on the Red Issue Forum where he has been crowing about sending himself a text with the Nasri stuff........

and Marnix Kolder is a striker for BV Veendam as well.........."

Well I'm shocked. Shocked and surprised. An account on twitter turns out to be FAKE? ;)

According to Jamie Dalton on twitter, the guy DMF posted from is complete BS:

"The Marnix Kolder guy is a poster on the Red Issue Forum where he has been crowing about sending himself a text with the Nasri stuff........

and Marnix Kolder is a striker for BV Veendam as well.........."

Well I'm shocked. Shocked and surprised. An account on twitter turns out to be FAKE? ;)

tbh i believe neither of them. Twitter is *****.

Seems i was right about the bid though. Worrying for Arsenal that they are even talking, last year they didnt even entertain the thought of talking to Barca

Oh and I SERIOUSLY doubt Wenger has been overlooked/overruled by the board re: transfers. Particularly outgoing ones..

Kroenke (from looking at his BG etc.) is really not the kind of man to do that. He likes to keep quiet, and stick to the financial side of things: Commercial Deals and the like... USMANOV, on the other hand, would be more likely to do that. But he can't. He's not on the Board of Directors, no one gives a **** what he has to say and he doesn't own enough of the club to make any big decisions.

HIGHLY doubt there's an ounce of truth behind that.

Oh and I SERIOUSLY doubt Wenger has been overlooked/overruled by the board re: transfers. Particularly outgoing ones..

Kroenke (from looking at his BG etc.) is really not the kind of man to do that. He likes to keep quiet, and stick to the financial side of things: Commercial Deals and the like... USMANOV, on the other hand, would be more likely to do that. But he can't. He's not on the Board of Directors, no one gives a **** what he has to say and he doesn't own enough of the club to make any big decisions.

What I was thinking, but if there is then it's ******* retarded.

I can just see him moving to Man Utd, I don't know why, just can..

Meh, just gets people talking about them and their account, which is all they want.

tbh i believe neither of them. Twitter is *****.

Seems i was right about the bid though. Worrying for Arsenal that they are even talking, last year they didnt even entertain the thought of talking to Barca

Not sure what there isn't to believe about Jamie Dalton. He's not ITK or claiming to be. Just a respected blogger.

And yeah I agree. Although I don't believe the claims that Arsenal are willing to accept a £35m bid. It's clearly true that they appreciate Barca's lack of cuntish-ness (or less of anyway) this Summer. They've approached us privately etc.

Still - they were ***** last season, and Fabregas' lack of commitment has only encouraged them. I'll be pretty ******* angry if we do business for that amount of money to be honest - especially when looking at their other [potential] deals. Worth the same as Alexis Sanchez, and less than Neymar?

Not sure what there isn't to believe about Jamie Dalton. He's not ITK or claiming to be. Just a respected blogger.

And yeah I agree. Although I don't believe the claims that Arsenal are willing to accept a £35m bid. It's clearly true that they appreciate Barca's lack of cuntish-ness (or less of anyway) this Summer. They've approached us privately etc.

Still - they were ***** last season, and Fabregas' lack of commitment has only encouraged them. I'll be pretty ******* angry if we do business for that amount of money to be honest - especially when looking at their other [potential] deals. Worth the same as Alexis Sanchez, and less than Neymar?

And it'd be the same as Andy Carroll! ;)

I dont like Twitter. At all.

Arsenal will push towards 40m, and think it confirms my suspicions that Fabregas has been privately talking about wanting to leave, only reason Arsenal would talk at this price.

The latter are both overpriced tbh, Fabregas is one of the few players worth 40m

And the same price as Andy ******* Carroll :D

And it'd be the same as Andy Carroll! ;)

And the same price as Andy ******* Carroll :D

Didn't want to mention it in case someone came back with the rebuttal that that's only for English players...

I dont like Twitter. At all.

Arsenal will push towards 40m, and think it confirms my suspicions that Fabregas has been privately talking about wanting to leave, only reason Arsenal would talk at this price.

The latter are both overpriced tbh, Fabregas is one of the few players worth 40m

Fair enough.

And we might do - but £35m + add-ons is still primarily £35m and insulting to both us and Fabregas. While they arrogantly slap a €90m release-clause fee in Thiago's new contract, they stick to their belief (albeit with less public ****) that we "stole" him from them and that they're in some way entitled to a cut-price deal.

If they're going to overpay for someone like Sanchez, Neymar or Rossi - they can ****** well overpay for Fabregas (a better player than all of them, with 4 years left on his contract and a captain's arm-band).

Also - think it's been acknowledged for a while now that Arsenal will have to do business if Barca a) conduct themselves properly and not like 6 year old's throwing their toys out of the pram, and b) make a sensible bid of £40-5m.

CuCo was an appropriate abbreviation used by Arseblog - Arsenal's stance is essentially: Cough up, or **** off.

CuCo was an appropriate abbreviation used by Arseblog - Arsenal's stance is essentially: Cough up, or **** off.

Surely Pay up, or **** off would be a much less uncomfortable turn of phrase? ;)

Didn't want to mention it in case someone came back with the rebuttal that that's only for English players...

Fair enough.

And we might do - but £35m + add-ons is still primarily £35m and insulting to both us and Fabregas. While they arrogantly slap a €90m release-clause fee in Thiago's new contract, they stick to their belief (albeit with less public ****) that we "stole" him from them and that they're in some way entitled to a cut-price deal.

If they're going to overpay for someone like Sanchez, Neymar or Rossi - they can ****** well overpay for Fabregas (a better player than all of them, with 4 years left on his contract and a captain's arm-band).

Also - think it's been acknowledged for a while now that Arsenal will have to do business if Barca a) conduct themselves properly and not like 6 year old's throwing their toys out of the pram, and b) make a sensible bid of £40-5m.

The issue here is Fabregas' own stance, as well as Barca's attitude.

Fair enough.

Rossi is worth it. Rossi is awesome. <3

Come on now Joss, I get you dislike Rosell - But removing his manhood is a bit extreme. :(

---------- Post added at 12:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 AM ----------

Surely Pay up, or **** off would be a much less uncomfortable turn of phrase? ;)

The thought of Wenger hunting him down, machete in hand going for the genitals, is a more amusing one though.

The issue here is Fabregas' own stance, as well as Barca's attitude.

True.. But even if he has been pushing for a move in private (i'd be surprised at even that, tbh but maybe I'm being naive) - that only forces us to talk to Barca, not to sell cut-price. Unless he goes public, we're in the driving seat as far as negotiations are concerned. And it's hardly disastrous if we keep him against his will - realistically, he isn't going to be able to run down a 4 year contract so the only other option would be to go public or keep quiet. He doesn't want to lose the respect of pretty much every Arsenal fan on the planet so I don't think he'll do the former ;)

---------- Post added at 12:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 AM ----------

Rossi is worth it. Rossi is awesome. <3

Come on now Joss, I get you dislike Rosell - But removing his manhood is a bit extreme. :(

---------- Post added at 12:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 AM ----------

The thought of Wenger hunting him down, machete in hand going for the genitals, is a more amusing one though.

He doesn't HAVE manhood. He's a spoilt girl doing some window-shopping! ;)

True.. But even if he has been pushing for a move in private (i'd be surprised at even that, tbh but maybe I'm being naive) - that only forces us to talk to Barca, not to sell cut-price. Unless he goes public, we're in the driving seat as far as negotiations are concerned. And it's hardly disastrous if we keep him against his will - realistically, he isn't going to be able to run down a 4 year contract so the only other option would be to go public or keep quiet. He doesn't want to lose the respect of pretty much every Arsenal fan on the planet so I don't think he'll do the former ;)

---------- Post added at 12:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 AM ----------

He doesn't HAVE manhood. He's a spoilt girl doing some window-shopping! ;)

It will be more of an agreement between Cesc and Arsene, the latter reluctantly agreeing let him go, hence talking and aiming towards 40m. That's my speculation anyway

The only reason it will have got this far is because of some words from Cesc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back