Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8K
  • Views Views 610K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now, I'm not one of those people, but it seems like it has also created another type of people. The "I wish we had so much money we could buy who we want, so lets talk **** about those who have" people.

Ah yes, you're probably right - yet my club has money (obviously, not of Manchester City's standards but still) but instead of being moronic, we choose to operate in a sensible fashion, that allows us to play in Europe if and when we return.

We were a bigger club before City, We're still a bigger club than City, and we'll be a bigger club long after the Shekh has got bored of his little toy.

Calum's favourite media source breaking the Gervinho -> Arsenal story tomorrow. All but confirmed on the official website (****** website staff).

Arsenal ****** Gervinho from under Tottenham’s noses | The Sun |Sport|Football

The Sun also say we've begun talks over Chamberlain. Looks like he'll be an Arsenal player next season according to most sources. Not sure who else is in for him, though? Liverpool perhaps?

No one else as far as i can tell, United definitely cooled their interest some time ago, not really interested given the comparative age and strength of our wings

Ah yes, you're probably right - yet my club has money (obviously, not of Manchester City's standards but still) but instead of being moronic, we choose to operate in a sensible fashion, that allows us to play in Europe if and when we return.

We were a bigger club before City, We're still a bigger club than City, and we'll be a bigger club long after the Shekh has got bored of his little toy.

Ermmmmmmm..........

Henderson, Carroll, Aquilani, all ring a bell to name a few slightly less "sensible" (financially) signings.

Ermmmmmmm..........

Henderson, Carroll, Aquilani, all ring a bell to name a few slightly less "sensible" (financially) signings.

Aquilani was funded by the Alonso sale - thus meaning he cost us nothing and we got £13M for Alonso pretty much - This is when Dumb & Dumber were in charge.

Carroll. Cost £15M less than what Torres was sold for, which means in the January transfer window, we pretty much broke even - The outs of Babel and Torres (primarily) funded the signings of Carroll & Suarez.

Henderson - young and English - see Phil Jones to United for similar sort of deal.

Italian press report on developments between South American clubs and Italian clubs:
Serie A/South America Transfer Latest

Makes for good reading, those Uruguayan/Argentinian stars from South America are all experienced for their age and with Penarol reaching the Libertadores final they're more in demand than ever. Leonel Galeano is switching from Independiente to Catania in a 3.5 million euros deal, the source is extremely reliable and it's just reporting the facts in its little summary (It's in English), just thought keen football fans who know the football world is bigger than the Premier League would want to know anyway, Martinuccio is very in demand after his displays with Penerol and will almost certainly end up in Italy with Roma in prime position but Catania/Udinese lurking.

Lol before I left Bangalore, Nasri was sure to join City, after 6 hours I have reached my native and when i look at the news, City are just interested. Well done Sky for making me to postpone my journey by half an hour.

And big lol at MadridistaCr7. After all the praises he showered on Nasri, If he snubs City it would be epic ROFLMAO moment..

Aquilani was funded by the Alonso sale - thus meaning he cost us nothing and we got £13M for Alonso pretty much - This is when Dumb & Dumber were in charge.

Carroll. Cost £15M less than what Torres was sold for, which means in the January transfer window, we pretty much broke even - The outs of Babel and Torres (primarily) funded the signings of Carroll & Suarez.

Henderson - young and English - see Phil Jones to United for similar sort of deal.

By that logic spending £49m on Emile Heskey would be fine too, because it would be funded by the Torres sale. Am I wrong? Fill me in here please.

And where would that leave Silva? Let's face it, they don't need midfielders. They need a decent LB, possibly another centreback and a replacement for Tevez. If they are interested in Nasri, it's because United are; and it's extremely annoying.

On the wing. Why would they be interested in Nasri just because United are?

But anyway if they are to get him then I think it will be more like a 4-2-3-1 like last year. Maybe put Yaya back as a CDM (although he was excellent in a more advanced position) but with more freedom to run into the box with De Jong protecting, then Silva/Nasri on the wing/attacking mid and on the other wing Johnson/Balotelli or maybe even another new signing.

By that logic spending £49m on Emile Heskey would be fine too, because it would be funded by the Torres sale. Am I wrong? Fill me in here please.
Well they spent 35m on Heskey v2..

Well. To be honest, Andy Carroll has not achieved anything more than what Heskey has achieved.

Stop bringing Heskey's name every now and then. Leave the man alone. He has done well for many clubs and proved his worth..

Aaah the old i disagree with your opinion so therefore you're a troll!

Tbh your opinion is pretty flawed, considering that heskey wasnt that bad, and the Carroll is a more complete player

Okay then. Titus Bramble.

Dude I think you are just following few jokes from Spanish team followers thinking these players are Joke. Bramble was very good prospect who didn't become as good as a player many thought to be. But he is ****** good player with few **** ups very now and then. Just check Sunderland forums to check how highly they rate him. Even I do, he is a very good defender.

Dude I think you are just following few jokes from Spanish team followers thinking these players are Joke. Bramble was very good prospect who didn't become as good as a player many thought to be. But he is ****** good player with few **** ups very now and then. Just check Sunderland forums to check how highly they rate him. Even I do, he is a very good defender.

Has the occaisonal lapse which is overhyped becuase the commentators are lazy, but he is a good defender

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back