Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8K
  • Views Views 610K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Arsenal ****** Gervinho from under Tottenham's noses?

Interesting headline, given that Arsenal have been nailed on to sign him for... what, about 2-3 weeks? Nice ******! ;)

Lol before I left Bangalore, Nasri was sure to join City, after 6 hours I have reached my native and when i look at the news, City are just interested. Well done Sky for making me to postpone my journey by half an hour.

And big lol at MadridistaCr7. After all the praises he showered on Nasri, If he snubs City it would be epic ROFLMAO moment..

Hehe.....well, he can always stay at Arsenal.

Wenger already publicly stated that he wont sell to United and he wouldn't do that. He hates baconface and the whole club.

So he either stays at Arsenal or goes to City or Milan (if they are interested).

Doesn't sound that bad.

Hehe.....well, he can always stay at Arsenal.

Wenger already publicly stated that he wont sell to United and he wouldn't do that. He hates baconface and the whole club.

So he either stays at Arsenal or goes to City or Milan (if they are interested).

Doesn't sound that bad.

Never knew Wenger hates Madridista CR7. Grow up FFS. This is not Bluemoon to post whatever **** you want to..

About time for another thread ban for you..

Never knew Wenger hates Madridista CR7. Grow up FFS. This is not Bluemoon to post whatever **** you want to..

About time for another thread ban for you..

It's true. You think Wenger would sell to a club who always sings that he is a pedo when he is at the swamp?

Nah...he wont sell to United so there is 1 less club City have to face to get him. :D

It's true. You think Wenger would sell to a club who always sings that he is a pedo when he is at the swamp?

Nah...he wont sell to United so there is 1 less club City have to face to get him. :D

So you think Wenger wont sell Nasri to United just because of the chants? Sigh..

So you think Wenger wont sell Nasri to United just because of the chants? Sigh..

No...i would say it's more because he has publicly said that "we wont sell him to united, thats for sure".

But those chants aren't making it any better....:D

You're an idiot.

Sir Alex Ferguson said:
When Arsène first came to Arsenal, there were feisty things between the clubs, which probably transferred itself into both managers, but the personalities of the teams have changed. There has always been a respect for each other and for the work done by both managers. Nothing has changed in that respect. When the time for us to retire comes, we'll probably ride off into the sunset together.

Arsene Wenger said:
[The relationship] has calmed down. He doesn’t wind me up... He knows a lot about French wine, which helps.

Sir Alex Ferguson said:
There’s mutual respect between Arsène and myself.

[video=youtube;VYJ51bFJfFc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYJ51bFJfFc&feature=related[/video]

Keep telling yourself they hate each other...

Last edited:
You're an idiot.

Keep telling yourself they hate each other...

Gotta laugh. "you're an idiot."....thats the best you've got?

As i said..he made it perfectly clear that he wont sell to Manchester United.

Those videos mean **** all...in football they are huge rivals and in the media they might not show that. But they dont do business together.

Im gonna get a ban for this...but i dont give a ****. So shut up ******!

Can you explain to me why Wenger would buy a player from United if he 'hates them so much'?

Lol, you said Wenger hates Fergie which was proved wrong by GodCubed with the video and few quotes. Rivalry is not even half as intense as it used to be. And hopefully your last line is true.. Bye bye..

I laugh whenever anyone takes Madridista seriously...

On topic of the thread - I'm not sure what to think of us signing Clichy...

I thought; If you like the way a player plays, regardless of who he plays for and who nanages him, you will do everything in your power to sign him? Nasri turning down a new contract hasn't helped proceedings.

Can't be any good if he only costs £7m you mean ? Must be a new experience for Citeh - not paying through the nose for a player I mean.

Only joking.....or am I ? ;)

Can't be any good if he only costs £7m you mean ? Must be a new experience for Citeh - not paying through the nose for a player I mean.

Only joking.....or am I ? ;)

i mean im not sure if hes any good, never properly seen him play tbh, and looking at how sh*t arsenals defence is im a bit skeptical.

i mean im not sure if hes any good, never properly seen him play tbh, and looking at how sh*t arsenals defence is im a bit skeptical.

Don't make GodCubed post that article about "the myth of Arsenal's defense" XD

Don't make GodCubed post that article about "the myth of Arsenal's defense" XD

AARRGGHH FUUUUUUUU-

Why do you people do this to me :'(

---------- Post added at 10:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 AM ----------

Gotta laugh. "you're an idiot."....thats the best you've got?

As i said..he made it perfectly clear that he wont sell to Manchester United.

Those videos mean **** all...in football they are huge rivals and in the media they might not show that. But they dont do business together.

Im gonna get a ban for this...but i dont give a ****. So shut up ******!

No, it's not the best I've got, but it's the most succint, and I'm unwilling to waste more words on you when they will suffice.

He hasn't made it clear at all.

So explain to me why, when they used to have such an open and verbal media rivalry, they've suddenly ceased to do that constant back-and-forth through the press? Surely they can't possibly have grown older and wiser and begun to respect each other?

Call me an idiot, call me stupid, call me what you want. But please, just grow up when it comes to using the word '******'. It's not big, and it's not clever.

Just to go back to what Jimmer has said about Ganso off to Milan for £15million - then wth? what are British clubs playing at? Liverpool are faffing around trying to get Charlie Adam for £9m or whatever - when we could get Ganso for £15M. Completely agree with Jimmer, the big British clubs are blinkered when it comes to signing young South Americans - it's inevitable that if Milan sign Ganso, in 4 or 5 years Manchester City or Chelsea or someone will bid £60M+...

Just to go back to what Jimmer has said about Ganso off to Milan for £15million - then wth? what are British clubs playing at? Liverpool are faffing around trying to get Charlie Adam for £9m or whatever - when we could get Ganso for £15M. Completely agree with Jimmer, the big British clubs are blinkered when it comes to signing young South Americans - it's inevitable that if Milan sign Ganso, in 4 or 5 years Manchester City or Chelsea or someone will bid £60M+...

HEY! We signed Denilson OK? We're not all blinkered to South American talent... (Also Alvarez by the looks of things)

Not sure if this has been posted. But.

HULL City have pulled out of the pre-season friendly game against the Mariners which was scheduled for July 23rd.

The Tigers will now play Liverpool on the same day which has been arranged because of an impending player transfer between the two clubs.

Grimsby Town | News | Latest News | Latest News | Tigers Game Off

Apparantly it's for Cairney? Not sure though.

Always forget you're a City fan. You should post more, would like to hear the thoughts of a rational blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back