Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8K
  • Views Views 610K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to go back to what Jimmer has said about Ganso off to Milan for £15million - then wth? what are British clubs playing at? Liverpool are faffing around trying to get Charlie Adam for £9m or whatever - when we could get Ganso for £15M. Completely agree with Jimmer, the big British clubs are blinkered when it comes to signing young South Americans - it's inevitable that if Milan sign Ganso, in 4 or 5 years Manchester City or Chelsea or someone will bid £60M+...

its like gervinho - arsenal getting him for 12m will be a steal, im very suprised theyre the only club who are interested for that price...

Just to go back to what Jimmer has said about Ganso off to Milan for £15million - then wth? what are British clubs playing at? Liverpool are faffing around trying to get Charlie Adam for £9m or whatever - when we could get Ganso for £15M. Completely agree with Jimmer, the big British clubs are blinkered when it comes to signing young South Americans - it's inevitable that if Milan sign Ganso, in 4 or 5 years Manchester City or Chelsea or someone will bid £60M+...

Ganso will cost more than 20 Million. Even I think in the same way, why can't Clubs take risk to sign a talent like Ganso for relatively cheaper price now rather than paying 2X or 3X in the future.

There is a bit of risk whether player will adapt to the league/country, but there is a risk in every transfers too.

And also there are issues with work permit, so England clubs cannot sign every wonderkid..

its like gervinho - arsenal getting him for 12m will be a steal, im very suprised theyre the only club who are interested for that price...

Looked Arsenal bound from the outset, but i get what you mean. Very annoyed United are not lookig at Ganso

Always forget you're a City fan. You should post more, would like to hear the thoughts of a rational blue

haha cheers, im normally a bit of a forum addict but recently ive been slacking. keeping up with 5-6 forums all at once i kinda forget about some threads at times :D

Looked Arsenal bound from the outset, but i get what you mean. Very annoyed United are not lookig at Ganso

true, still very suprised others havent dove it for him to stir things up a bit. id happily snap up gervinho for 12m lol.

AARRGGHH FUUUUUUUU-

Why do you people do this to me :'(

---------- Post added at 10:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 AM ----------

No, it's not the best I've got, but it's the most succint, and I'm unwilling to waste more words on you when they will suffice.

He hasn't made it clear at all.

So explain to me why, when they used to have such an open and verbal media rivalry, they've suddenly ceased to do that constant back-and-forth through the press? Surely they can't possibly have grown older and wiser and begun to respect each other?

Call me an idiot, call me stupid, call me what you want. But please, just grow up when it comes to using the word '******'. It's not big, and it's not clever.

Let it lie mate.

That guy is a suitable case for treatment imo.

I wish I could post something inciteful about our transfer activity, but as there is no current transfer activity I'll just bid you a fond farewell.

SSN reporting PSG have bid £13.5m for Taarabt. o.O

they should take it and buy lukaku for 7.5m +30% profit from next sale, kadlec for 1.3m and alan patr... oh wait this is real life isnt it.

Gotta laugh. "you're an idiot."....thats the best you've got?

As i said..he made it perfectly clear that he wont sell to Manchester United.

Those videos mean **** all...in football they are huge rivals and in the media they might not show that. But they dont do business together.

Im gonna get a ban for this...but i dont give a ****. So shut up ******!

The rivalry is not what it used to be... it has manifested itself into a sort of mutual respect and although they may not be the best of buddies, surely they will do business with each other if the need arises and wont refuse simply cos of a supposed 'hate' relationship

The rivalry is not what it used to be... it has manifested itself into a sort of mutual respect and although they may not be the best of buddies, surely they will do business with each other if the need arises and wont refuse simply cos of a supposed 'hate' relationship

Well no... But Wenger won't sell to Utd because they're a direct rival. Nowt to do with not liking SAF.

Well no... But Wenger won't sell to Utd because they're a direct rival. Nowt to do with not liking SAF.

exactly, but what Madrista was suggesting is that they wont do business cos they hate each other which is simply not true... Off the top of my head I can recall the Silvestre Transfer although a Nasri one would be huge and I cant see it happening

Aderl Taarabt is well over rated imo. Not worth 13 mil and his so greedy.

Not sure if this has been posted. But.

HULL City have pulled out of the pre-season friendly game against the Mariners which was scheduled for July 23rd.

The Tigers will now play Liverpool on the same day which has been arranged because of an impending player transfer between the two clubs.

Grimsby Town | News | Latest News | Latest News | Tigers Game Off

Apparantly it's for Cairney? Not sure though.

Gulacsi on loan to Hull. Shame, real scum of a club.

Rumours going about today that Nacho Novo a one time hate target for Aberdeen fans is ready for talks to rejoin the SPL side at Aberdeen!!!

surely not???? he wouldnt? or would he??

Why do you think that? Anyway, it doesn't matter what team he goes to as long as it's in the championship or higher then I'm sure he'll be happy.

They rioted at a friendly last year, when we played them objects were thrown back and forth, someone got badly injured. At home about 10 Hull fans were kicked out for fighting amongst themselves. True place of inbred scum

Man Utd are fighting for trophies, not fourth spot. The days off Man Utd vs Arsenal compeating for trophies are long gone.

Samir Nasri would be my first choice central midfielder to come in. Great little player with skill and pace and has an eye for goal, I think he'd link up well with both Wayne and Javier. Luka Modric wouldn't be a bad choice either but in my opinion, Samir is better. Might as well forget about Wesley Sneijder, would cost far to much money. Romours keep arising about Steven Defour. I haven't seen a lot off him in truth so can't really judge him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back