Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8K
  • Views Views 610K
Status
Not open for further replies.
To make it even worse you lost one of your best player in player exchange for Owen (To Madrid).. He was one of your biggest asset and helped you to qualify for champions league by scoring superb free kick against Liverpool and also went on to win Champions league with Madrid..

He is none other than

tn2_goal%21_2_living_the_dream_4.jpg

He signed for Anzhi 5 years ago.

Santiago Muñez - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Whoah, step back I just read that he's currently working on GOAL 4?

Jesus Christ.

Kris Boyd+Afonso Alves (From some Qatari/UAE club)

Deadly strikeforce in the making Dunc, they'll win you the league.

If you want to go a step further and get world class your gonna need to throw in Mido,

Most physically fit strikeforce I've ever seen...

Think your getting "the league" and League 2 mixed up there, Jimmer.

I'm sure there was 'interest' in him the guy had a sensational season and was available, I'm not disputing Newcastle could afford him but I doubted they would pay 11 million on a gamble who's had one top season in his career. Gameiro would have been a good coup but an even better one would be if they pull off Matuidi or manage to someone lure Sow away from France (Unlikely but not impossible).

I would rather go with Hoarau over Erdinc personally but both are decent footballers, would rather see Newcastle buy Kris Boyd to be honest the 'kid' needs a chance in the Premier League and if they shell out 3-4 million for him then bonus but I would let him go for free just to 'help' further his career you know... ;)

If I had the power of being a 'sky source' that is the first thing I would do, start a rumour mill on Kris Boyd going to Newcastle, black and white would suit him don't you think?

TBH, Erdinc isn't going to be the scoring forward, he is seen as the perfect one to compliment Ba's style of play. Gameiro wanted to go to Spain, but he is also a PSG supporter, so we had no chance once they bid. Matuidi is linked a lot, but his price is maybe too high(15m).

Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson is planning an audacious £30m raid to sign Bayern Munich playmaker Bastian Schweinsteiger.
Full story: Caught offside

Bollocks site with zero reliability, but would be a great signing for Utd.

Transfer window is never complete without this rumor.. Every single window we are linked with him even though we are stacked in strikers dept.. Lol..

Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson is planning an audacious £30m raid to sign Bayern Munich playmaker Bastian Schweinsteiger.
Full story: Caught offside

Bollocks site with zero reliability, but would be a great signing for Utd.

Absolutely what we want.. Can attack/defend and dictates the tempo.. Given the choice I would prefer Schweinsteiger than Modric/Sneijder.. Hopefully for one time caught offside published something right...

Transfer window is never complete without this rumor.. Every single window we are linked with him even though we are stacked in strikers dept.. Lol..

Absolutely what we want.. Can attack/defend and dictates the tempo.. Given the choice I would prefer Schweinsteiger than Modric/Sneijder.. Hopefully for one time caught offside published something right...

Sniejder<3 > All

His free-kicks on Fifa are out of this world.

SAF has a rule of not signing players over 25 for big money although he did break that rule to sign Berbatov.

Was unaware of that. Still think he would be a great signing and would be worth breaking the rule again for!

Idk why, just prefer sniejder.

Was unaware of that. Still think he would be a great signing and would be worth breaking the rule again for!

Sneijder is an unbelievable player, I just feel Schweiny would adapt to the power and speed quicker, he won't get kicked around as much without giving some grief back.

Bastian is one person i wouldnt mind us breaking the rule for, but so so unlikely

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back