Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8K
  • Views Views 610K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sneijder is an unbelievable player, I just feel Schweiny would adapt to the power and speed quicker, he won't get kicked around as much without giving some grief back.

Yes he would, but IMO you are in more need of a "Playmaker" type player, don't get me wrong, he is fantastic at that too but just not as good as Sniejder IMO.

I am not too sure whether Schwein would leave Bayern. Then again....

Pablo Sarabia has joined Getafe from Real Madrid on a contract up until 2016, Real have however written in a buy back clause (Post Fabregas, Mata etc clubs are wising up on selling young players). Still surprised me that it is a permanent deal and not a loan, maybe the player will develop more freely and adapt better knowing he will in theory be living around Getafe for 5 years.

Former Wolfsburg player Cicero has joined Sao Paulo on a 2 year deal until 2013.

Andreas Wolf, the Nurnberg captain, has joined Werder Bremen on an initial 2 year deal with a one year extension on the clubs part. Werder Bremen also signed promising 19 year old midfielder Aleksander Stevanovic from Schalke for an undisclosed (Nominal) fee.

List of notable Serie A free agents at the minute:

Goalkeepers :

Vlada Avramov (32)

Emanuele Belardi (33)

Mauro Boerchio (21)

Matteo Gianello (35)

Gennaro Iezzo (38)

Tomas Kosicky (25)

Alexander Manninger (34)

Nicola Pavarini (37)

Ivan Pelizzoli (30)

Alessio Scarpi (38)

Lorenzo Squizzi (36)

Kevin Strukelj (25)

Defenders :

Pablo Alvarez (27)

Vitorino Antunes (24)

Gianluca Comotto (32)

Fabiano (29)

Michele Ferri (30)

Damiano Ferronetti (26)

Nicolas Frey (27)

Alberto Giuliatto (27)

Nicola Legrottaglie (34)

Simone Loria (34)

Marco Materazzi (37)

Vangelis Moras (29)

Alessandro Parisi (34)

Maximiliano Pellegrino (31)

Alessandro Potenza (27)

Erminio Rullo (27)

Christian Terlizzi (31)

Midfielders :

Stephen Appiah (30)

Viktor Boudianski (27)

Antonio Busce' (35)

Ezequiel Carboni (32)

Samuele Dalla Bona (30)

Davide Drascek (30)

Gelson Fernandes (24)

Fabio Liverani (35)

Christian Manfredini (36)

Michele Marcolini (35)

Mourad Meghni (27)

Massimo Mutarelli (33)

Andrea Parola (32)

Hasan Salihamidzic (34)

Mario Santana (29)

Valerio Virga (25)

Forwards :

Nicola Amoruso (36)

Andrea Caracciolo (29)

Ernesto Chevanton (30)

Bernardo Corradi (35)

Cristiano Lucarelli (35)

Gianvito Plasmati (28)

Davide Possanzini (35)

David Suazo (31)

PSG have announced that director Leonardo will have 70 million euro's to spend this summer whilst Le Pans expect him to sign his contract officially on Monday 5th July (Tomorrow).

When interviewed by Rac1, Efren Suarez, father and agent of Barcelona 23 year old midfielder Jeffren declared: "My son doesn't want to move to Udinese. His priorities are playing for Barcelona or moving to a Spanish or English club".

In a bit of belated news Mata did as I expected and has come out committing to Valencia, I did say I expected him to stay over moves to Liverpool etc, Valencia this summer have brought in the likes of Parejo, Diego Alves and Adel Rami with more to come.
Valencia winger Juan Mata stated on Wednesday : "There is a lot of media speculation in Spain regarding my near future, but I have decided to remain. I want to honour my contract until June 2015 and win trophies with my club. .... We can achieve great things next season because we recently signed excellent players like Diego Alves, Adel Rami and Dani Parejo"

Roma are in talks to sign Jose Angel from Sporting Gijon in LA Liga, here is a bit of an update from Alfredo Martinez (the agent of Sporting Gijon left-back Jose' Angel) who stated this afternoon : "Roma and Gijon officials are negotiating for Angel. I do not know if a deal will be agreed upon today, but the Italian club will most probably sign him - this is a golden opportunity for Angel"

As predicted a few days ago N'Guemo has now officially completed his move to Bordeaux.

In an interview with Corriere dello Sport today, Napoli chairman Aurelio De Laurentiis answered questions concerning his Slovak midfielder and AC Milan target Marek Hamsik, whose near future at the club seems uncertain.
De Laurentiis stated : "As I already said many times before, Hamsik is not for sale. However, if the press wants to know what his estimated value on the market is, my answer is : 100 million Euros, negotiable. .... I would like to add something on the subject : Inter Milan chairman Massimo Moratti was interested in signing the Slovak midfielder three years ago. We had a friendly chat that day and I told him I was not planning to sell. Than, Moratti contacted me again to inquire on Hamsik's availability two months ago. I told him that the midfielder is still not for sale, but I promised that he will have the priority to negotiate for Hamsik if the scenario changed. However, what matters is the present and there are no changes - I am keeping Hamsik". It would appear that even if a bid were to come in Inter would get some form of first option on Marek Hamsik anyway.

Interviewed by Marca, Manchester City striker Emmanuel Adebayor has declared: "I am ready to wait until the last minute of August 31st to move back to Madrid. Mourinho has told me that he was going to do all he could ro bring me back to Madrid, and I am optimistic. Real is everything for me. During the period on loan I have scored 8 goals, but people in Madrid have not seen the real Adebayor yet". It would appear that Manu has already put his own foot out of the door at City, will Madrid meet Citys demands? I doubt it, but I do believe City would sell but Adebayor behaving like Tevez is not smart on his part, he is somewhat dispensable whereas club captain Tevez always had a certain card to play Manu has nothing but promises from Jose, but I would expect him to leave somehow even if he part funds the transfer himself.

Sorry it's not my usual opinionated roundup but I'm quite busy/tired and I have 5 episodes of White Collar to get through XD

Hope the news lines I managed to type up really fast help, and the Serie A list was just released today...Makes fascinating reading in the Midfield/Striker department I think.

Pablo Sarabia has joined Getafe from Real Madrid on a contract up until 2016, Real have however written in a buy back clause (Post Fabregas, Mata etc clubs are wising up on selling young players). Still surprised me that it is a permanent deal and not a loan, maybe the player will develop more freely and adapt better knowing he will in theory be living around Getafe for 5 years.

Getafe is a Madrid club :P

As revealed earlier, Sky Sports News now have pictures of Gael Clichy arriving for his Manchester City medical.

Yay, hopefully we move for someone else.

As revealed earlier, Sky Sports News now have pictures of Gael Clichy arriving for his Manchester City medical.

Yay, hopefully we move for someone else.

Why the Yay... I thought you lot would have taken the supposed 7m transfer fee for Clichy considering he is a solid and experienced play who can offer you a lot for quite a few more seasons

If Getafe offer Sarabia a new contract, can't they just remove the buy-back clause? Or is that only in FM? :P

26! :P

FM only ;)

There's loads of clauses all attached to the original buy-back one. Sell-on, etc.

He'll be 27 on the 1st of August, and won't be playing a competitve match until mid August, so will be 27 when it matters ;)

Bastian is one person i wouldnt mind us breaking the rule for, but so so unlikely

Exactly. Actually there is no rule as such, (we have signed Veron, Berbatov). But our midfield targets Modric, Sneijder are 25 and above.

If there is one player I pray that we sign its Schweinsteiger. He can play with any kind of mid field partner Carrick, Fletcher, Anderon and makes the team tick.

Exactly. Actually there is no rule as such, (we have signed Veron, Berbatov). But our midfield targets Modric, Sneijder are 25 and above.

If there is one player I pray that we sign its Schweinsteiger. He can play with any kind of mid field partner Carrick, Fletcher, Anderon and makes the team tick.

Theres no age as such, but is about having a good resale value, Modric is 24 isnt he?

Fabio Coentrao hasn't travelled with Benfica to their Switzerland training camp.. Looks set to complete his move to Real Madrid after Rui Costa revealed he isn't interested in joining Chelsea.

According to serbian media Jovanovic has been released from #LFC without any compensation and have to look and find a new club

Hope it's true! Just a shame he didn't move when we had a £6m bid in January.

Reading are apparently looking for 10million for Shane Long amid interest from Everton, Sunderland and Newcastle.

I would love him at Everton but their is no way we could ever pay that money.

Also, Charles N'Zogbia closing in on Villa move, another Everton target slips away..

****, I so wanted N'Zogbia to come to Everton :(

I have high hopes for a couple of youngsters but we will need to make a few signings if we are to keep up with the other teams.

@SkyGraemeBailey - At last some Everton news, they have re-signed Eric Dier after agreeing a season-long loan for the Sporting Lisbon teenager. #efc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back