Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8K
  • Views Views 610K
Status
Not open for further replies.
SkyGraemeBailey Graeme Bailey

Rui Costa hints that Fabio Coentrao has rejected Chelsea, amid claims they offered Slobodan Rajkovic as part of deal, Benfica were happy...

Jan Vertonghen on Twitter: "You can find me on English fields soon" #afc #mcfc

Jan Vertonghen on Twitter: "You can find me on English fields soon" #afc #mcfc

would be a good signing for either Arsenal or Man City. Maybe with the money from the Clichey sale and possibly Fabregas and Nasri sales, we'll see Vertongen link back up with TV at Arsneal.

A combination of Vermaelen and Vertonghen could be interesting. Just hope he's as good currently and potentially as I hear.

Saudi Arabian Al-Hilal have given up on signing Senegalese national Dame N'Doye after they couldn't agree terms with N'Doye's club FCK.

Thank god. Why would Dame even want to leave Kobenhavn? Kobenhavn have a good chance of Champions League group stages, he's scoring shitloads of goals and they're going to win the Superliga at least for the next ten years. He's a beast on FM and FIFA too.

Portugese TV/Media reporting Coentrao has actually travelled to Madrid,

FABIO COENTRAO e MADRID - Fábio Coentrão já estará em Madrid - Maisfutebol.iol.pt

Story broke in the past 40 minutes from what I gather from timestamps on the news

Update on Porto:

Today they announced the signing of Brazilian Kleber via the Porto website,

Here's some further details on the deal,

F.C. PORTO e KLÉBER - F.C. Porto: Kléber até 2016 com cláusula de 40 milhões - Maisfutebol.iol.pt

---------- Post added at 07:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:38 PM ----------

Dale Jennings is Bayern Munich bound.

The 18-year-old Jennings is now to discuss more with the Bundesliga club's details on the transfer , "Bayern has made ​​us a good offer for Dale and we want him at this incredible change not stand in the way," Parry said: "If a club like Bayern comes, then this is the opportunity of a lifetime. Dale I wish that the change works. " The Liverpool-born winger is one of the greatest talents in England. In March he was elected the best young player of his league. As a transfer fee € 500 000 are under discussion.

I pulled that from the news line, the AP (Associated Press) are the ones who have hold of this and I would link you to my german source wire but...I have to keep some to myself...Who are apparently 24 hours late...

Last edited:
Mentioned Coentrao to Madrid this morning..

Dale Jennings to Bayern got revealed yesterday

No way.

I need to stop sleeping on the job as much, I'm missing breaking all the stories.

I think it is a bit of an update on what you lot were saying earlier in so much as a Portugese TV station has spotted him boarding a flight to Madrid...

Interviewed by Alsace 20, Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has declared: "My contract with Arsenal will expire in three years and I want to respect it. On the other hand, it's true that PSG's new project is fascinating. If I had some contacts with them? Yes, but for things that have nothing to do with football"

Wenger's up to it again...

Also Italian media have it all over this morning that over the weekend United went back in for Sanchez and offered 35 million euros for him which the club rejected. I can see this as being bravado by Udinese putting this out to try and play up the clubs status and also urge Barcelona into completing the deal quickly, here's a line from the story from Gazetta Italia:
Manchester United approached Udinese with an offer of 35 million Euros for Chilean ace Alexis Sanchez over the weekend, but it was rejected.
Find it hard to believe Fergie's targeting a winger to be honest...

Last edited:
Big news coming up from Manchester City on Sky Sports News at 10.

Probably another SSN fail.

---------- Post added at 10:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 PM ----------

Carlos Tevez has said he wants to leave Man City.

Carlos Tevez has issued a statement saying he wants to leave Manchester City this summer.

Big blow for City. Reckon they'll be in for Aguero now though.

I can see it not being entirely unrealistic to assume that since Inter/Milan/Juve/Real Madrid/Barce wont be signing Carlos then the next reasonable thing to say would be Tevez for Aguero in some sort of swap?
With part of his wages funded by the De Gea transfer so if they basically set a bit of that aside to the wage budget they could probably pay him pretty big wages (Not 200k a week but I can imagine he would take a pay cut). Especially since that De Gea money isn't needed to buy a new GK since they have Asenjo...Only possibility I can see in my head because Madrid have ruled themselves out, Inter and Eto'o fell through AC Milan don't really need him and Barce definitely wouldn't take him when they're chasing Sanchez, Rossi etc who are far less volatile and would accept a rotation policy.

I can see it not being entirely unrealistic to assume that since Inter/Milan/Juve/Real Madrid/Barce wont be signing Carlos then the next reasonable thing to say would be Tevez for Aguero in some sort of swap?
With part of his wages funded by the De Gea transfer so if they basically set a bit of that aside to the wage budget they could probably pay him pretty big wages (Not 200k a week but I can imagine he would take a pay cut). Especially since that De Gea money isn't needed to buy a new GK since they have Asenjo...Only possibility I can see in my head because Madrid have ruled themselves out, Inter and Eto'o fell through AC Milan don't really need him and Barce definitely wouldn't take him when they're chasing Sanchez, Rossi etc who are far less volatile and would accept a rotation policy.

Don't see him going to Atletico.. can see him going back to Argentina. £20M+ and then they'll go and splash £40M on Aguero who is a natural replacement..

Does anyone know why Tevez signed in the first place? His team is finally strong enough to compete with the best and is in the CL next year, but now he wants out of all times?

Don't see him going to Atletico.. can see him going back to Argentina. £20M+ and then they'll go and splash £40M on Aguero who is a natural replacement..

But literally none of them have the money to fund it, unless someone does actually pay Velez alot for Ricky Alvarez and maybe buys Chavez as well. The possibility of some sort of loan deal would be feasible but City should not be allowing that, they have done more than enough for Tevez and if he wants to do a Jerome Boateng and try to work a deal away then by all means but stop with the public whining about it Carlos and deal with it. Can't imagine being a City fan after you've just had the most successful season in recent history and hearing two of your players working deals for themselves without even talking to a club. Boca/Velez are the only clubs who could even get the credit to pay City, I'm sure Carlos would take a 70 pct paycut as well if it really was to be with his family so your probably right...I'm just intrigued as to whether he will take the huge paycut of moving to Argentina in oppose to Europe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back