Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8K
  • Views Views 610K
Status
Not open for further replies.
But literally none of them have the money to fund it, unless someone does actually pay Velez alot for Ricky Alvarez and maybe buys Chavez as well. The possibility of some sort of loan deal would be feasible but City should not be allowing that, they have done more than enough for Tevez and if he wants to do a Jerome Boateng and try to work a deal away then by all means but stop with the public whining about it Carlos and deal with it. Can't imagine being a City fan after you've just had the most successful season in recent history and hearing two of your players working deals for themselves without even talking to a club. Boca/Velez are the only clubs who could even get the credit to pay City, I'm sure Carlos would take a 70 pct paycut as well if it really was to be with his family so your probably right...I'm just intrigued as to whether he will take the huge paycut of moving to Argentina in oppose to Europe.

Boca will find the money somewhere, in the same way Santos did when they loaned Robinho for 6 months while paying all of his wages. You don't turn down the chance to sign Carlos Tevez. Unless you already have better options, which not many teams do.

Boca spent ~30m euros in the last couple of years in transfers and inflated salaries for **** players. I think they can afford him, to be honest. I just hope they don't get him because we still have to face them twice and it's not going to look pretty I can tell you that much...

Boca spent ~30m euros in the last couple of years in transfers and inflated salaries for **** players. I think they can afford him, to be honest. I just hope they don't get him because we still have to face them twice and it's not going to look pretty I can tell you that much...

Nice pun on Tevez and things not looking pretty ;)

---------- Post added at 11:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 PM ----------

Apparently, there are lots of papparazzi and journalists outside of BridgeWater hospital in Manchester.

Some saying it's due to Clichy's medical, but that ended hours ago but they are still there. Rumours someone else is taking a medical as we speak, although no names are being thrown out.

Nice pun on Tevez and things not looking pretty ;)

---------- Post added at 11:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 PM ----------

Apparently, there are lots of papparazzi and journalists outside of BridgeWater hospital in Manchester.

Some saying it's due to Clichy's medical, but that ended hours ago but they are still there. Rumours someone else is taking a medical as we speak, although no names are being thrown out.

No pun intended, he's just the kind of player that's way above our average league standard.

//Edit Not to mention my club has the lowest budget in the league, it's gonna be sticks and stones against the ****** Wehrmacht.

Jan Vertonghen on Twitter: "You can find me on English fields soon" #afc #mcfc

O please, yes please. Not seen much of him, but heard so much good things about him. I hear TV has been doing all he can to persuade him to come, might just pay off.

Big news coming up from Manchester City on Sky Sports News at 10.

Probably another SSN fail.

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 10:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 PM ----------[/COLOR]

Carlos Tevez has said he wants to leave Man City.

Just a matter of time before he signs one more bumber offer contract and make a dramatic U turn for second time in 6 months.

I wont be surprised if he leaves as he hasn't stayed beyond 2 years at any club.

---------- Post added at 12:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:57 AM ----------

Just went through few old articles about Tevez.

May 17, 2011
Roberto Mancini: Carlos Tevez wants to stay with Manchester City

Roberto Mancini says Carlos Tevez has given him his word that he will stay to lead City into the Champions League next season.

The Italian says his Argentine star revealed BEFORE Saturday’s FA Cup final that he is committed to Eastlands.

Tevez produced another five-star performance with two sensational goals in the 3-0 win over Stoke last night to send City into third place in the Premier League and an automatic Champions League spot. And Mancini is convinced there will be many more Tevez goals to come in the blue of City.

“He is a fantastic player, a fantastic striker and I think he will stay here next year,” said the City boss. “He told me before the Cup final he wants to stay. We have spoken many times over the last 20 days and it is my opinion he will stay here.”

“We have never had a problem since December,” he said. “I think everyone can change their opinion.

“I don’t think he will change his mind again next year because we will have a better squad, buy other big players and be in the Champions League.”

June 5, 2011
Carlos Tevez: Sheikh says I can leave Manchester City
Sheikh Mansour has made a lot of sacrifices to keep me and if I stay at City, it will be for him,” said Tevez. "He signed me, he wants to keep me but, at the same time, he has told me to do whatever I need to do to be happy.

"He has told me, 'If you want to leave, then you can go'. There is no deadline - it's down to me.

"They offered me a new contract in December but I didn't want to extend it.

"At the end of the season they offered me another new deal but at the moment I don't know whether I will accept it."

Tevez left West Ham for United in 2007, heading for City in a controversial move two years later.

But it appears he has no love for Manchester, reportedly telling Argentinean television channel Telefe: "There is nothing to do in Manchester. The problem is I'm still speaking very poor English.

"When I finish my contract I will not return to Manchester ever - not even on holiday."

As for his situation at City, he added: "I have no regrets whatsoever about my transfer request. It was a situation that some people on the board created. They promised something for six months and didn't deliver.

"So, after six months of promises, they don't do something - why should I believe them now? I don't.

"I will never speak to these people again. I still feel the same way.

"I deal direct with Sheikh Mansour - no-one else. It makes no difference to my future, as they don't mean anything to me."

Tevez’ family will play a big part in any decision about staying at Eastlands and he said: “No amount of money, no cars and the lifestyle can make up for the moment when I leave my two daughters at the airport.

"Do you think money solves everything? It solves nothing.

"People think I should be happy because I have everything but I can't buy time with my daughters and my family."

Tevez’ agent Kia Joorabchian added: "His family come first. He will be in Argentina. He will sit down and talk to his family.

"Until he resolves that issue he's not making a final determination on his future.

"What I can tell you is he is very happy at Manchester City. He has been happy at Manchester City. He's resolved his problems he had earlier in the year with certain members of the board. If he can resolve his family issues then why not (stay)?"

So he resolved his issues with board members and only had to resolve with family. And also what promise board members made are yet to be known.

June 20, 2011
Carlos Tevez set to stay with Manchester City

Carlos Tevez is set to stay and lead Manchester City to title glory.

The player’s agent Kia Joorabchian has hinted that Tevez is prepared to stay and help the Blues achieve their dream of unseating neighbours United from the top of the Premier League.

Tevez is hoping to move his wife Vanesa and two daughters back to Manchester after their reconciliation last month in Buenos Aires, solving his homesickness.

And he is reported to have struck a deal with City that he will help their bid for glory for the next two seasons and then be allowed a free transfer should he want it – which would allow him a return to his first love Boca Juniors.

Said Joorabchian: “I don't think that speculation about Carlos moving is fair at the moment and I don't think money is a consideration.

“Maybe it's a case of his family coming over to him. That's something he's trying to sort out. I'm sure in the next week he will sort the family issue out.”

Tevez has upset some City fans with his comments about life in Manchester, but Joorabchian says the player’s commitment to the cause – always evident when he plays, not so much off the field – has been underestimated.

“Carlos has always had a goal,” said the Argentine’s representative.

“The goal was that City needed to get into the Champions League and win a trophy, and they won a trophy and achieved that goal.

“If you look at the team they are going to get stronger and stronger and, if Carlos stays, they would be my favourite to win the title.

“I'm sure that will be a factor in his mind and, the fact that City fans have embraced him, will count for a lot along with his great relationship with the supporters.

“I think all these factors will be positives for him to stay. Carlos has not made any decision to move. We have not asked to leave the club.”

Now finally Tevez wants to leave City..

I'm tending to believe Tevez is genuine with the excuse that he is missing his daughters. Looks like his motto is make as much money as possible and then go back to Argnetina very early in his career. He made **** loads of money, I think he will move to Argentina sooner rather than later..

@DMF I think the player was Stefan Savic having/planning a medical at Bridgewater late last night

That's what it would appear, but I'm quite shocked he's got a work permit because since he took/taking his medical in Manchester it would appear he isn't going back out on loan. I put up the work permit laws in a previous post on Savic, he's very close to qualifying in regards to international apps of 75pct region of his countries games in the past 2 years but he's still at least 5 internationals short to qualify outright...

I can only guess somehow City put down a plan on appeal at a hearing saying he has been playing consistently and will qualify in the near future...

^What I'm gathering from this morning's reports anyway...

And on the point of Tevez, Mancini came out a few days ago saying ''Carlos will stay, he has told me'' and now Tevez comes out and says what he said?

He's undermined Mancini enough to be honest, the one thing Wenger/Fergie/Dalglish ALWAYS say in regards to players and the ever growing agent/player power is no one man is bigger than the football club and it appears to me that Tevez is becoming bigger than Manchester City with everything they have done/are doing for him and he's a club captain who has said this on a weekly basis for almost a year now...

Very different situation to Fabregas' I know but the conduct of the two is worlds apart.

Problem with Bridgewater is its used as a private hospital for both Manchester clubs when players have medicals so I could be completely off ball and United could have hidden a key signing but the likelihood is Savic since hes completing his move today.

Twitter-Appears the paps were around Bridgewater for around an hour and just left without any reports, my guess is City booked a Medical for Savic and maybe his flight was late so Bridgewater was shut.

Just picked it up on Sky Sports as well to confirm my suspicions:
http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11679_7021098,00.html

Last edited:
Jimmer;1231597Just picked it up on Sky Sports as well to confirm my suspicions: [url=http://www.skysports.com/story/0 said:
Savic set for medical | Manchester City News, Fixtures, Results, Transfers | Sky Sports[/url]

What does it say? Can't open the link from office :(

Can you post the content plz..

Nevermind, got the headline.. Thanks..

---------- Post added at 01:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 PM ----------

United after Bastian Schweinsteiger and Pastore....

Schweinsteiger rumor started from Caughtoffside site which is **** and one person on twitter (Forgot whom) said the site is all about increasing the number of hits to make money and nothing to do with football and also one of his cousin works there.. Such a random **** siite..

Would love him at United though. Just what we wanted.. Not sure about Pastore..

Skysports.com can confirm that Partizan Belgrade star Stefan Savic has arrived in England and is due to undergo a medical at Manchester City on Tuesday. The Montenegro star is set to become City's second defensive recruit in the space of 24 hours after they completed the signing of Gael Clichy from Arsenal on Monday. Savic, 20, is a commanding central defender who has emerged as one of the most impressive young stoppers in Europe over the past 12 months. He was previously linked with Arsenal and spent time on trial on North London, but the deal failed to materialise and he joined Partizan last summer where he has subsequently shined. Now City have made their move and Savic arrived in England late on Monday ahead of his medical. City will now hope to finalise the details of the transfer which the Serbian media claim is worth around £10million."]Skysports.com can confirm that Partizan Belgrade star Stefan Savic has arrived in England and is due to undergo a medical at Manchester City on Tuesday. The Montenegro star is set to become City's second defensive recruit in the space of 24 hours after they completed the signing of Gael Clichy from Arsenal on Monday. Savic, 20, is a commanding central defender who has emerged as one of the most impressive young stoppers in Europe over the past 12 months. He was previously linked with Arsenal and spent time on trial on North London, but the deal failed to materialise and he joined Partizan last summer where he has subsequently shined. Now City have made their move and Savic arrived in England late on Monday ahead of his medical. City will now hope to finalise the details of the transfer which the Serbian media claim is worth around £10million.

I will get round to one of my roundups later, Reports in Italy (So heavily reported I think its fact despite my disbelief) over the weekend Manchester United approached Udinese with a 35 million euro's bid for the striker but was 'rebuffed' by Udinese immediately. Think this is spin by Udinese to show a bit of bravado, arrogance and a bit of PR that might make Barce hurry along a bit to meet their asking price since Jeffren collapsed the last deal for loving Barcelona too much. Pastore developments over the weekend as well (As much as a Zamperini statement counts as developments nowadays), will talk about it later got some quotes from Palermos sporting director claiming Barce (The team who Zamperini claims bid 40 million 2 weeks ago) are now excluded and he will 90 pct go to Spain or England. Yet he only mentioned Malaga or Madrid in his quotes...

Pastore's rumour was in my local newspaper here, saying Sir Alex is seriously wanting him... not sure about that though, Palermo's pres wants a minumum of £45m for him...

I will get round to one of my roundups later, Reports in Italy (So heavily reported I think its fact despite my disbelief) over the weekend Manchester United approached Udinese with a 35 million euro's bid for the striker but was 'rebuffed' by Udinese immediately. Think this is spin by Udinese to show a bit of bravado, arrogance and a bit of PR that might make Barce hurry along a bit to meet their asking price since Jeffren collapsed the last deal for loving Barcelona too much. Pastore developments over the weekend as well (As much as a Zamperini statement counts as developments nowadays), will talk about it later got some quotes from Palermos sporting director claiming Barce (The team who Zamperini claims bid 40 million 2 weeks ago) are now excluded and he will 90 pct go to Spain or England. Yet he only mentioned Malaga or Madrid in his quotes...

Looks like everyone pulled out of Sanchez race. With Jefferen's refusal to play for Udinese, Barca will be forceed to spend more cash, which I think they wont be. City have confirmed they have pulled out of race and if reports are to be believed then we have pulled out long back along with Inter when the price was too heavy..

This United made 35Million bid makes no sense as he has not done anything to command such a high fee. Hopefully we dont go for him for such a high price. We need CM not winger and that for 35 Million we can even go for Bastian..

Pastore to MUFC was last night claimed by Zamparini.. don't believe anything he says after the amount of tosh he's spouted over this window so far..

Don't particularly want him either tbh. Very attacking, will cost a bomb and there are no guarantees he'll adapt and with the quoted fee it's not worth the gamble.

lol, Zamperini would accept 35 million euros bud believe me. This is the guy who claims an Icelandic club bid 40 million and it took him 48 hours to say he was joking. I truly believe people have been bidding for Pastore and its probably been around 25 million euros. He also said yesterday that Pastore is the only world class player he's ever worked with. He got asked before by a GI journalist '' If you value Cavani at 17 how can you value Javier at 50 million euros?''. He replied with some comment about the difference between selling a used car (Cavani), and a showroom car with a fine engine (Pastore). The guy is a nutjob, number one rule in Italian football: Never believe Zamparini...

Exactly, don't believe anything Zamparini says..

Yeah, I was replying to Raikan and when I posted you already had. XD

I can see Tev going to Madrid for some-reason.
Paving a way for Benzema/Higuian to move to the EPL. But who?

Real Madrid have signed Fábio Coentrão from Benfica. Fee not known at this point but it does include defender Ezequiel Garay (via @JamieDalton82)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back