Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8K
  • Views Views 610K
Status
Not open for further replies.
That Happened maybe twice mate, Kolarov was our only left back and i think clichy is a suitable backup at 7 million, maybe he will start. We are playing in plenty of competitions next year and this depth we are gaining is superb. Arsenal are the living proof that you need depth, they had a few injuries and dips in form last year and ****** away the carling cup and a serious title challenge.

I'd think he would push Kolarov up to LM.

That Happened maybe twice mate, Kolarov was our only left back and i think clichy is a suitable backup at 7 million, maybe he will start. We are playing in plenty of competitions next year and this depth we are gaining is superb. Arsenal are the living proof that you need depth, they had a few injuries and dips in form last year and ****** away the carling cup and a serious title challenge.

I think a better example of waht your saying is Chelsea tbh... although the way we came back when everrybody had ruled us out and people were saying we wont even be in the top 4 next season was nothing short of superb, Arsenal just lost all their morale after their League Cup defeat and self-combusted afterwards, other than the usual RVP, Arsenal were really not troubled as much by injuries as Chelsea were

Chelsea make enquiry to Arsenal about Samir Nasri - Breaking News on SSN.

Everyone making their moves apart from the favourites United it seems.

Is it true Man City have nabbed Nasri?! It's all over the net at the moment

Is it true Man City have nabbed Nasri?! It's all over the net at the moment

No, load of ****. Chelsea have just made an enquiry about him though so shows the race is far from over. Nasri himself is only due back to Arsenal on Thursday so nothing will be done before then.

Chelsea make enquiry to Arsenal about Samir Nasri - Breaking News on SSN.

Everyone making their moves apart from the favourites United it seems.

No it just means United arent making their moves public,which is standard practice when SAF thinks we are in a fight. Also seems we are re-igniting our interest in Sneidjer too

Cant see Chelsea signing Nasri in all honesty. Manchester will be his destination me thinks.

According to SSN, Aston Villa have put a £19M price tag on Downing's head.

Manchester City have confirmed the signing of Stevan Savic on a 4-year deal.

The next Vidic is playing for the blue side of manchester! :D

Manchester City have confirmed the signing of Stevan Savic on a 4-year deal.

The next Vidic is playing for the blue side of manchester! :D

Vidic is Serbian, Savic is from Montenegro - How exactly is he the next Vidic?

Vidic is Serbian, Savic is from Montenegro - How exactly is he the next Vidic?

Does it matter? All the balkans call him the next Vidic. Not much difference if you are from Montenegro or Serbia...they even speak the same language! :D

Does it matter? All the balkans call him the next Vidic. Not much difference if you are from Montenegro or Serbia...they even speak the same language! :D

Not really, no. It's cute how you like to refer to your new player after your rivals star player though. <3

Not really, no. It's cute how you like to refer to your new player after your rivals star player though. <3

Yeah..right. Good to see the club splashing 6m on the next Vidic rather than go spend on the real Vidic 50m.

Now City are going for the real big signings...:D

Yeah..right. Good to see the club splashing 6m on the next Vidic rather than go spend on the real Vidic 50m.

Now City are going for the real big signings...:D

The real Vidic only cost us £7M...

The real Vidic only cost us £7M...

Yea..i meant that if City had gone for him or a similiar world-class defender. It would have been 30-50m instantly.

Now they go for a young defender who is already quality but only 20 and has serious potential to become one of the best.

Half a season on the bench, a loan somewhere for the next year, then sitting on the bench again, anyone?

---------- Post added at 01:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 PM ----------

"I've had it confirmed to me that more than one EPL club is negotiating to buy Juan Mata"
"Juan Mata transfer info via @BumperGraham. Agent involved in brokering deal says that #LFC and #AFC are bidding for the Valencia winger."

Interesting, now I know a lot of you don't like Twitter, and this isn't from an 'ITK'

Twitter
Retweeted by some reputable Journo's Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back