Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8K
  • Views Views 610K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Manchester City have confirmed the signing of Stevan Savic on a 4-year deal.

The next Vidic is playing for the blue side of manchester! :D

Vidic is Serbian, Savic is from Montenegro - How exactly is he the next Vidic?

Does it matter? All the balkans call him the next Vidic.

there is no 'next vidic'. the machine is unique. just because someone says he is touted as the next whoever it means nothing. he has potential yes but he has to fufill that potential and city is the worst place to do that he should have gone to liverpool.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Yea..i meant that if City had gone for him or a similiar world-class defender. It would have been 30-50m instantly.

Now they go for a young defender who is already quality but only 20 and has serious potential to become one of the best.

The other day you said you'd never seen him play. How do you know how good he is?

Half a season on the bench, a loan somewhere for the next year, then sitting on the bench again, anyone?

---------- Post added at 01:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 PM ----------

"I've had it confirmed to me that more than one EPL club is negotiating to buy Juan Mata"
"Juan Mata transfer info via @BumperGraham. Agent involved in brokering deal says that #LFC and #AFC are bidding for the Valencia winger."

Interesting, now I know a lot of you don't like Twitter, and this isn't from an 'ITK'

Twitter
Retweeted by some reputable Journo's Twitter

I think that will be us. With Nasri all set to leave imo, I think he will be the replacement. Could be wrong though.

The other day you said you'd never seen him play. How do you know how good he is?

Just what i have heard from other people. People who have seen him play.

@RTW.....

I know. I was just joking. :D That Liverpool Hijack was surely bullshit. Not even Liverpool are stupid enough to do that when fee is agreed and player already on his way to a medical.

However..you englishmen should remember him. He played against england in wembley and helped Montenegro keep a clean sheet.

Last edited:
Stewart Downing's transfer fee is ******* ridiculous, read it yesterday, its like paying £10m for Barry! these two must be the shittest footballers on the face of the planet... honestly!! its pathetic!

Giorginio Wijnaldum joins rivals PSV from Feyenoord as well, not sure if that was covered...

Stewart Downing's transfer fee is ******* ridiculous, read it yesterday, its like paying £10m for Barry! these two must be the shittest footballers on the face of the planet... honestly!! its pathetic!

Giorginio Wijnaldum joins rivals PSV from Feyenoord as well, not sure if that was covered...

Stewart Downing's not bad... Plus he's Birtish which adds £5m to the transfer fee.

Waits for GodCubed and Jimmer to see this comment. ;)

Not sure even GC can disagree, completely overated the both of them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back