Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8K
  • Views Views 610K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Leverkusens director pulled the plug and has said he will be playing in England/Italy next season, for the price De Laurentiis will be willing to pay and the price top Premier League clubs will be willing to pay is huge. Arturo Vidal will definitely end up at either Milan/Napoli/Chelsea/United but I would not rule out Wenger pulling a blind one which I am sure he will do this summer.
Owen Hargreaves agent has been approached by Tottenham in a 'pay as you play' deal and Werder Bremen have offered him a 3 year contract with options every 3 months for the club to terminate his deal without compensation, Juan Mata's agent hasn't said anything in England so far as quotes but has spent the past 3 days in London (He spent the previous 2 he was here in the North West) so whether that means anything I'm not sure.

Wenger, listen to Jimmer, please.

---------- Post added at 12:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 PM ----------

Them 2+Chelsea in for Mata, Hunter tweeted yesterday Mata's agent was in the UK talking to BPL clubs, I think he said CFC/AFC since alot of people expect LFC to sign Downing, also came out 2 English clubs have matched the 25 mill release fee in Mata's contract. This is more advanced a deal than it appears I would say, SSN are barely on it despite Hunters claims on Twitter yesterday just their typical ''don't give a **** if its not from English club to English club transfer''. I am expecting him to end up at CFC then AFC because I think LFC are tunnel visioned on Downing at the minute...

If he goes to Chelsea and we loose Nasri, I'll be ******.

Liverpool fans will go crazy if we give up Mata for downing. Look at the official website. All the comments in the transfer gossip section is about buying mata mata and mata.

i so hope we get Mata insted, just what Chelsea need. Although papers seem to think Spurs are favourite.

Jim Jimminy, apparantly the comments regarding Mata to stay is because Arsenal wanted to keep it behind closed doors. Don't know what you think about that.

Liverpool fans will go crazy if we give up Mata for downing. Look at the official website. All the comments in the transfer gossip section is about buying mata mata and mata.

On the messageboard? I swear 90% of people on there are ******* retarded. "we need sign aguero!!!!!!!11111111111111"
To be honest I think we're after both.

I'm not worried as much as half of SSN/Football fans are about Arsenal, if they let the players go they will replace them. Arsenal never normally sign this early anyway since Wenger doesn't see the point paying a player during a pre season and prefers to sign mid-late July at least so a bit of sanity needs to be brought in. Fabregas is a good player but no club legend, replaceable definitely and with a player slightly less 'injury prone' and Nasri wise I do think if he goes someone will be brought in like a Gourcuff/Montolivo/Ganso (Ganso...I'm dreaming now).

Would not surprise me if Wenger sells Fabregas for 38-40 million and brings in a Gourcuff/Hamsik the next day, but like I said Paulo Henrique would cost 2/3rds of any Fabregas fee and is arguably going to be a better player so the logic of it is sound in my opinion. Vidal would do a brilliant job, still think an ST is needed to boost the strikeforce and for the love of *cking god Wenger please, please get rid of Bendnter/Eboue ffs. Only reason Eboue is kept around is because he is so well liked in the dressing room, just annoys me that he seems indispensable for that reason...
Cissokho-Arsenal seems like the done thing in France, personally think it will be either him/Tremoulinas to replace Clichy. But yeah, not worried about Arsenal situation at all they have money available and are still the best placed team going into FFP...

#GoAFC!

Yeah. Quite a lot of people there are a bit too optimistic. Almost every comment you find is about Mata.

Just when I posted Cissoko is on his way to LFC, Jimmer posted he is on his way to AFC. Lol..

This window all clubs are trying for the same players..

Jim Jimminy, apparantly the comments regarding Mata to stay is because Arsenal wanted to keep it behind closed doors. Don't know what you think about that.

I think I posted his direct quotes (Statement by Mata) a few days ago, they were pretty much saying he wanted to stay because he felt Valencia shared his ambition and he wanted to honour his contract etc. Personally I think it was maneuvred to make the club/player come out of this with some grace, this way Valencia can say ''They met his release fee, nothing we can do'' and Mata can say ''I was committed to Valencia but Arsenal talked to me and persuaded me to join, I have long admired their football''. Or something along those lines.

Don't think it was maneuvered to push his price up just think it was to make the club/player look strong if a deal came through...

---------- Post added at 12:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 PM ----------

Just when I posted Cissoko is on his way to LFC, Jimmer posted he is on his way to AFC. Lol..

lol, reason I am doubting Le Parisien claiming AFC move:
1. Bastos is leaving 100 pct sure this summer likely to Juve.
2. I firmly believe Tremoulinas is Wenger's preferred target and would be cheaper.

Swings and roundabouts. No single club is linked with one player without the rest jumping on the bandwaggon. Apart from the certain deals, Gervinho, Young, De Gea. Etc.

I think I posted his direct quotes (Statement by Mata) a few days ago, they were pretty much saying he wanted to stay because he felt Valencia shared his ambition and he wanted to honour his contract etc. Personally I think it was maneuvred to make the club/player come out of this with some grace, this way Valencia can say ''They met his release fee, nothing we can do'' and Mata can say ''I was committed to Valencia but Arsenal talked to me and persuaded me to join, I have long admired their football''. Or something along those lines.

Don't think it was maneuvered to push his price up just think it was to make the club/player look strong if a deal came through...

We will see, I guess. "Rumours" doing the rounds that Nasri will sign a new contract due to the fact that we have had a £22M bid for Benzema accepted. Seems too good to be true, though.

lol, reason I am doubting Le Parisien claiming AFC move:
1. Bastos is leaving 100 pct sure this summer likely to Juve.
2. I firmly believe Tremoulinas is Wenger's preferred target and would be cheaper.

Bastos is back up plan for Juventus Isn't it. They are trying for someother LW, forgot the name.

Edit: Yes read in your report only.. Got it.. So he is a plan B..

Bastos is back up plan for Juventus Isn't it. They are trying for someother LW, forgot the name.

Edit: Yes read in your report only.. Got it.. So he is a plan B..

:wub: Bastos hasn't had a good season but the idea that Juve have a deal set in place and are waiting for the outcome of Vucinic to sign him is laughable considering he would have cost 30+ million last summer. Still a worthy signing for anyone like Chelsea a top quality player who has had an off season, would love to see MB in the EPL ideally...

---------- Post added at 12:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 PM ----------

Arsenal fans:
Interviewed by Sportitalia and asked about his client Thiago Motta's (28) future, FIFA agent Simone Canovi stated:
"The rumours having Thiago snub an offer coming from Arsenal are't true. He's just willing to keep playing for Inter, it's his first choice, and if his new trainer Gian Piero Gasperini wants the same Thiago won't move".
Italian-Brazilian midfielder has recently been drawn towards Zenit Saint Petersburg as well, and his value is around 14 million euros.

Italian media/Agents are bonkers.

What 'rumours' about Motta to Arsenal?
Clearly trying to get Motta first team assurances.

Pathetic when agents (Mainly in Italy) behave like this.

Clearly the most complete non-Wenger signing ever especially if they matched Zenits 13 million offer. Unbelievable.

@philmcnulty - Man Utd have indeed made that £20m bid for Samir Nasri - and it sits there awaiting the outcome of talks between player & Wenger.

BUT if Inter get Pastore then that means Sneijder can be sold (Coutinho as well), so then the case will become Chelsea/United fighting it out for him I would guess...Merry go round continues.

I would have Coutinho at United in a heartbeat...they're crazy if they get rid of him.

Manchester United have entered the race to sign Toulouse ace Moussa Sissoko, according to sources in France.

Make. It. Happen. :wub:

[/COLOR]Arsenal fans:
Interviewed by Sportitalia and asked about his client Thiago Motta's (28) future, FIFA agent Simone Canovi stated: Italian-Brazilian midfielder has recently been drawn towards Zenit Saint Petersburg as well, and his value is around 14 million euros.

Italian media/Agents are bonkers.

What 'rumours' about Motta to Arsenal?
Clearly trying to get Motta first team assurances.

Pathetic when agents (Mainly in Italy) behave like this.

Clearly the most complete non-Wenger signing ever especially if they matched Zenits 13 million offer. Unbelievable.

There was reports in yesterday's Sun that Arsenal are interested in Motta...

Whoops I didn't mean to type Coutinho is available, think it was a typo I was trying to say Inter need to revitalise the midfield and Pastore/Coutinho would be ideal for their long term plans. No way were Arsenal biddind for Motta. His agents using a line in the sun as 'speculation' worthy of an outburst? Crazy. Another bit of news I discovered, Lakman Haruna (probable mispell) who had a relegation release clause of around 3 million. Well his agent approached Arsenal mid June looking for a move and Arsenal turned him away, he ended up at Dynamo Kiev I believe... Not ground breaking but a pretty interesting line to end on before I head off for the day.

Just on SSN that Arsenal have met Juan Mata's release clause of 25M Euros.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back