Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8K
  • Views Views 610K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Literally looking for you now bud through all the wires going back a week or 2,
I have a wire from 2 weeks ago claiming Bily was for sale and Anzhi/Spartak were hovering but that has quietened down...
I do know for a fact Cristiano Lucarelli and his agent are in the UK talking to 2 Prem clubs, I assumed one is Swansea but the other could be Everton. His Parma contract expired so he's looking for a new challenge/more money in the Prem, Guy Medel could be another player Everton will be talking to he is set to come back to the Premier League from Hamburg (Probably for around 1.9 million pounds).
A RB who's out of contract is also in England talking to Bolton/2 more Prem clubs called Allessandro Potenza. Then of course there is the annual speculation about Everton signing Defour from Standard, he would be relatively cheap but I'm not sure Everton would pay 8 million euros for him.
What I will say to give some hope to Everton fans is there are alot of quality foreign free agents out there at the minute looking for clubs so Moyes has options to bring in players...

I have a wire from 2 weeks ago claiming Bily was for sale and Anzhi/Spartak were hovering but that has quietened down...
I do know for a fact Cristiano Lucarelli and his agent are in the UK talking to 2 Prem clubs, I assumed one is Swansea but the other could be Everton. His Parma contract expired so he's looking for a new challenge/more money in the Prem, Guy Medel could be another player Everton will be talking to he is set to come back to the Premier League from Hamburg (Probably for around 1.9 million pounds).
A RB who's out of contract is also in England talking to Bolton/2 more Prem clubs called Allessandro Potenza. Then of course there is the annual speculation about Everton signing Defour from Standard, he would be relatively cheap but I'm not sure Everton would pay 8 million euros for him.
What I will say to give some hope to Everton fans is there are alot of quality foreign free agents out there at the minute looking for clubs so Moyes has options to bring in players...

And Moyes has the ability to get a diamond or two for next to nothing as we know. Like Cahill for starters

I can see Gradel at Leeds being on his target list as a winger who would be available for a relatively cheap price, they might renew their interest in Pekhart as well and possibly make a move to sign Manfredini on a free transfer.

Can definitely see Moyes bringing in Gradel/Pekhart relatively cheaply to fill the gaps Everton need filling, Dalla Bonna is looking for a club as well and is still only 29 so could be a little midfield gem in the making (Hopefully not a AVDM kind). Giovanni on loan from Spurs would fill the gap nicely as well, would love to see that happen and Gio given a chance to play. :wub:

Ahh right. I wouldn't mind selling Bily, he packs a killer long shot but apart from that he's nothing special. If we could get 9million+ then id jump at it. Lucarelli is too old for my liking. Defour is what we need but again like said, i cant see us splashing cash on him, it will be another Moutinho. We had a 13mil bid rejected for him they wanted 16, we said no and bought Fellaini instead and look now, Moutinho is a superstar! Although i wouldnt trade Fellaini for anyone.
Keep a look for us mate ;)

Andy Lonergan is a target for Everton. Thought they were OK for GKs TBH. Howard, Jan Mucha...cannot see him going there to be third choice

Andy Lonergan is a target for Everton. Thought they were OK for GKs TBH. Howard, Jan Mucha...cannot see him going there to be third choice

Mucha is looking to leave the club now. He's not happy with the lack of first team opportunities

For goodness sake! That lad has alot of potential! Him and Shane Duffy at the back for the reserves was a brilliant partnership and one for the future. Why are we selling him after signing him just 2 years ago!?
Any news on us lot talking to any clubs about buying?

It's a pity but when you need the money there's nothing to do about it. At least we've got Dier, although he's 2 years younger.

Around about £12 million pounds for Bastos? No. Way.

Bastos was a £30 million pound player last year who's had a meh year, but he's still worth more than £12 mil.

Bastos was a £30 million pound player last year who's had a meh year, but he's still worth more than £12 mil.

About the same worth as Downing then. ;)

El Liverpool ofrece 14 millones de euros por el volante brasileño del Lyon, Michel Bastos.

Twitter

In other words -

Liverpool offer 14m euros for Lyon's Brazilian winger, Michel Bastos. XD

Very good player, lethal left foot on him. Unsure if he would adapt to the EPL. But, only one way to find out.

Jovanovic meets with Anderlecht | Liverpool News, Fixtures, Results, Transfers | Sky Sports

Milan Jovanovic has revealed that he has met with Anderlecht officials to discuss his transfer from Liverpool.

The former Standard Liege forward has already been told that he can leave Anfield for free after just one year, with the Premier League club reportedly prepared to pay off his £60,000-a-week wages.

It is understood a January approach from Wolfsburg was turned down, but FC Brugge and Anderlecht are now thought to have offered Jovanovic a route out of Liverpool, where he has proved a failure under both Roy Hodgson and Kenny Dalglish.
Rafa Benitez, who preceded Hodgson, agreed the deal to sign the Serbian, but he made just five appearances in the Premier League last season and all of those appearances came as a substitute.

It seems certain Jovanovic will leave this summer, particularly with director of football Damien Comolli confirming the club are streamlining their squad, and a return to Belgium is probable.

Interesting option

The 30-year-old has dined with members of the Anderlecht hierarchy and was impressed with what he heard as he considers the next move in his career.

Jovanovic told Sport/Foot Magazine: "I'm still under contract with Liverpool, but we already agreed that I can leave for free and that I can find myself a new club.

"And I can tell you that I already had a meeting with Anderlecht officials, it was quite interesting. I had dinner with the club president and director of sport.

"We will see what will happen, but Anderlecht remains an interesting option."

Earlier on Friday, Liverpool, who fly to the Far East on Sunday to begin a pre-season tour, confirmed that teenage defender John Flanagan has signed a contract extension.

Yayayayayay, we're really doing business now. With Adam in, Doni imminent, Downing/Bastos/Cissokho heavily linked.
Jovanovic now leaving, Poulsen's agent saying he's unsure if he'll stay. etc

In other words -

Liverpool offer 14m euros for Lyon's Brazilian winger, Michel Bastos. XD

Very good player, lethal left foot on him. Unsure if he would adapt to the EPL. But, only one way to find out.

Thats right. I'll transfer him to LFC immeadiately using the FM db editor & see how he does. ;)

---------- Post added at 05:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:40 PM ----------

Way.

He's 27 isn't he ? No spring chicken then. Besides, loss of form degrades market value; I wonder how much El Traitor is worth now ?

Thats right. I'll transfer him to LFC immeadiately using the FM db editor & see how he does. ;)

---------- Post added at 05:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:40 PM ----------

Way.

He's 27 isn't he ? No spring chicken then. Besides, loss of form degrades market value; I wonder how much El Traitor is worth now ?

If your on about Chelsea's number 9 then even if he never scores again he was worth every penny just to see the reaction from the Pool fans when it happned lol. Priceless.

@garbosj - #MUFC made first enquiry to Internazionale today about the availability of Wesley Sneijder. No offical bid has been made as yet.

Enquiry by #MUFC confirmed by director at Internazionale. Possibility of Nani being part of any deal for Sneijder was discussed.

Last edited:
Hope Nani doesn't go. Even if it means we miss out on Sneijder.

Don't want to lose Nani. Our best winger IMO and still got plenty of room for improvement too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back