Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8K
  • Views Views 610K
Status
Not open for further replies.
The other day some boy me and my mate know who is cousins with Defoe said to us trust me Defoe is going Arsenal this summer blah blah blah. He is known for chatting **** about Defoe though so Im not believing him.

Following his great scoring form, Real Madrid seems to have put a £3m bid on Oscar Pereiro.

Source: CaughtOffside.

The other day some boy me and my mate know who is cousins with Defoe said to us trust me Defoe is going Arsenal this summer blah blah blah. He is known for chatting **** about Defoe though so Im not believing him.

I know this is a rumour thread, but jesus you two.

CO is THE most unreliable source outside of Goal.com...

And we've been through this my mate's cousin's girlfriend's dog's friend's owner's dead mother said Messi is joining Arsenal on her deathbed. Your friend shouldn't exploit his status as a distant (probably) relative of Jermaine Defoe. To be honest, I'd probably keep it quiet. Don't want to be associated with Defoe!

I know this is a rumour thread, but jesus you two.

CO is THE most unreliable source outside of Goal.com...

And we've been through this my mate's cousin's girlfriend's dog's friend's owner's dead mother said Messi is joining Arsenal on her deathbed. Your friend shouldn't exploit his status as a distant (probably) relative of Jermaine Defoe. To be honest, I'd probably keep it quiet. Don't want to be associated with Defoe!

He is actually Defoes first cousin but he does chat alot of **** was bored so just decided to pot it in here :P

Jesus is just a way of 'expressing my disbelief' in one word. Basically Jesus + What Joss said about it... *Disapproving shake of the head*

Marcel Van Der Kraan tells #transfertavern that Wesley Sneijder wants to join #MUFC although he would be expensive

Sky Bet latest: A stream of bets has seen Chelsea's odds on signing Scott Parker halved to 4/1 following news of Michael Essien's injury.

I can think of worse players for us to sign and he has improved greatly since leaving us.

Sky Bet latest: A stream of bets has seen Chelsea's odds on signing Scott Parker halved to 4/1 following news of Michael Essien's injury.

I can think of worse players for us to sign and he has improved greatly since leaving us.

Will he want to join the club that almost ruined his career?

Blackburn and Benfica have tabled bid's for Witsel both around the 8 million euros mark.

That much I do know...

Ciprian (Probable misspell) Marica is about to be announced as a Lokomotiv Moscow player after he agreed a 9 million euros move from Stuttgart.

Few more transfers today (not many), I'll do a roundup later if I can...

Also Doni update:
Work permit not an issue at all, Liverpool football correspondents say he is booked for a medical on Monday and they expect Liverpool to announce him on Tuesday and most probably join up with the LFC squad in Asia by next Friday.(Think their first game is on Wednesday vs Guangdong Cave).

Will try to come on with a roundup later anyway...

Michael Essien news:
Hearing that its very serious, at least 7 months possibly the whole season very bad news for Essien.

Erik Lamela joins Roma on a 5 year contract.

Deal is structured so Roma pay River a 1.5 million euros fee for 5 years....So in total around 7.5 million euros. Genoa are about to sign Frey from Fiorentina after the clubs negotiated a fee, Jonathan Soriano is subject of a 3 million euros bid by Red Bull Salzburg of Austria. Juventus are making approaches to Poli of Sampdoria after the Vidal deal collapsed.

Here is what I understand on Liverpool/Bastos situation, OL have offered Bastos to Liverpool for 13 million pounds and they also offered Cissokho to them for 22 million euros now Cissokho wise I think that is dead but Bastos is a possibility since OL want rid quickly and since Juve are stalling on them if Liverpool take up negotiating the price/show interest it could happen relatively quickly.

Also there is some 'sources close to Aquilani' telling Italian media that SUNDERLAND have shown interest in him and have an 8 million pounds bid prepared should Liverpool show that he is available, whole story is based on an interview an advisor/family member gave Italian media so it could be 100 pct true or just a move to get Italian clubs bidding for him I'm not 100 pct sure on that.

Last edited:
Reports in Argentina say the Lamela deal is 12m Euros w/ an extra 2 based on appearances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back