Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8K
  • Views Views 610K
Status
Not open for further replies.
We dont even need to make him part of any deal TBH, well known Inter will accept 35 million for him

@garbosj - #MUFC made first enquiry to Internazionale today about the availability of Wesley Sneijder. No offical bid has been made as yet.

Enquiry by #MUFC confirmed by director at Internazionale. Possibility of Nani being part of any deal for Sneijder was discussed.

Mystic McGarry has he's fondly known. Gets pretty much everything wrong - there'll probably be an announcement in a couple of days from Inter saying they've had no contact.

@garbosj - #MUFC made first enquiry to Internazionale today about the availability of Wesley Sneijder. No offical bid has been made as yet.

Enquiry by #MUFC confirmed by director at Internazionale. Possibility of Nani being part of any deal for Sneijder was discussed.

Hopefully we go for other CMs if Nani has to be part of the deal. He is way too important for us and carried our attack superbly. Hopefully we dont lose him as we have kept him when he was still learning, now he has matured as a player and had his best season..

Mystic McGarry has he's fondly known. Gets pretty much everything wrong - there'll probably be an announcement in a couple of days from Inter saying they've had no contact.

it will probably turn out we've been in contact already... hate twitter

We dont even need to make him part of any deal TBH, well known Inter will accept 35 million for him

I'm not sure whether Inter will accept the bid. His transfer value maybe more or less 35 Million but after years of struggle Inter have got World class #10 and they wont be keen to sell..

I'm not sure whether Inter will accept the bid. His transfer value maybe more or less 35 Million but after years of struggle Inter have got World class #10 and they wont be keen to sell..

they need the money and the free wages, Gasperini would like to keep him, but they will also take the right offer

they need the money and the free wages, Gasperini would like to keep him, but they will also take the right offer

MM said many times that Sneijder, Maicon and Eto'o wont be sold and so only they didn't sell Eto'o to City. I think we need to make a big offer to make them accept bid. MM is very good at negotiating, Zlatan deal and last year he was so reluctant to sell Maicon for less than what he expected..

MM said many times that Sneijder, Maicon and Eto'o wont be sold and so only they didn't sell Eto'o to City. I think we need to make a big offer to make them accept bid. MM is very good at negotiating, Zlatan deal and last year he was so reluctant to sell Maicon for less than what he expected..

City failed becuase they didnt match his price, but its widely held that £35M would make them think,or start a bidding war, but agree MM is a tough negotiator

City failed becuase they didnt match his price, but its widely held that £35M would make them think,or start a bidding war, but agree MM is a tough negotiator

Thats what Mike, we need to make a bid of 35 Million plus.. MM wont lose his assets so easily. He is one of the best out there to pinch every dollar..

Have to see how much can we offer..

SkyGraemeBailey Graeme Bailey
Neymar's lead agent Wagner Ribeiro confirms he wants to join Real Madrid and will likely move in January after Club World Cup.

It has been confirmed a month ago that Heinze is no longer a player of Olympique Marseille...

He's a free player, if he stays like that until let's say October/November, We might be looking at an amazing signing of a free player :D

Fella off Rawk says we want to sell Meireles, and he may not even go on pre-season tour. He wants to stay though. Normally gets this stuff right.

Italian media is going crazy.

Eto'os agent has negotiated a 230k a week contract with Man City, he met with Morratti today to discuss his future.

More to come...

This is 100 pct independent to any kind of 'Tevez swap' at the moment, although that could change depending on the outcome of talks between Eto'o/Morratti anything could change.

Speculating the fee would be around 37 million euros...

Amazing story breaking atm.

Graham Hunter's tracking the story as well, tweeting the info that Italian media get and putting it out to the twitterverse so if you follow him then watch for developments because I wont be on top of it for the rest of the night.

Talking within the past 6 hours breaking news from Italy, his agent already talked to City last week...

Sensational story atm, also Morratti is said to want to hold 'showdown' talks with Sneijder within the next 48 hours.

Eto'os agent has negotiated a 230k a week contract with Man City, he met with Morratti today to discuss his future.

More to come...

This is 100 pct independent to any kind of 'Tevez swap' at the moment, although that could change depending on the outcome of talks between Eto'o/Morratti anything could change.

Graham Hunter's tracking the story as well, tweeting the info that Italian media get and putting it out to the twitterverse so if you follow him then watch for developments because I wont be on top of it for the rest of the night.

Talking within the past 6 hours breaking news from Italy, his agent already talked to City last week...

Sensational story atm, also Morratti is said to want to hold 'showdown' talks with Sneijder within the next 48 hours.

Good news for both Manchester teams. I prefer Modric, but I would be happy with Sneijder too.

More to come...

Thats one crazy deal for a 30/31 year old (Yes i know hes amazing).

More to come...

WTF ! How can you accomadate a £230k p/w player with the FP rules imminent ? Are they insane ? Haven't they got too many players there already on bloated salaries ?

If UEFA support City's way of doing (the stadium renaming thingy) then surely, you'll see more "sponsors" from Dubai sponsoring the club, and thus enabling the club to pass the FFP rules without any trouble. First it'll be renaming the stadium for 400m, followed up by a kit sponsorship deal worth 800m, and finally more sponsorship deals from the very same company will follow up.

If UEFA support City's way of doing (the stadium renaming thingy) then surely, you'll see more "sponsors" from Dubai sponsoring the club, and thus enabling the club to pass the FFP rules without any trouble. First it'll be renaming the stadium for 400m, followed up by a kit sponsorship deal worth 800m, and finally more sponsorship deals from the very same company will follow up.

I am just waiting for them to start having shirts like the Scandinavian clubs, with about 8 sponsors.

They have Tevez/Yaya on 250k a week so if Eto'o comes in for a ridiculous fee AND they keep Tevez by some miracle between those 3 players that's practically 3 quarters of a million pound a week...My maths could be wrong but for those 3 players alone that is a whopping 39 Million Pounds a year.

Also the English press are saying City are in for Aguero...I do doubt that very much, nothing on Aguero will be solid until post Copa America, but IF they do manage to bring in Eto'o/Aguero, Tevez would have to go somehow definitely.

Following his great scoring form, Real Madrid seems to have put a £3m bid on Oscar Pereiro.

Source: CaughtOffside.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back