Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8K
  • Views Views 610K
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Agreed.

Aquaman is still relatively young, give him his chance Kenny he is better than Mereiles/Spearing/Lucas/Adam...

Juve bid 7 million for him, went back on the agreed future fee option at the end of the season of 13 million so I doubt Liverpool's valuation has suddenly dropped in the past 2 months.

Then again Bruce has got a warchest since 24 from Bent plus 20 from Henderson...That is alot of credit to be playing with.

Aquaman>Gibson>Sunderland.

---------- Post added at 08:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 PM ----------

Reports in Argentina say the Lamela deal is 12m Euros w/ an extra 2 based on appearances.

Yeah Roma/Italy are claiming its some sort of Annual fee of 1.8 million euros stretching over his 5 year contract, could be more maybe that 7.5 million in future fees and a 3 million fee now but River would have bitten their hand off for 8 million euros at least his value dipped from what it was in January and Roma's new owners are shrewd businessmen who have structures things with a view to the long term.

---------- Post added at 09:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 PM ----------

HALLELUJAH! KRIS BOYD'S JOINED SOME TURKISH CLUB EKTHAMISPOR OR AS I CALL THE ''GULLIBLE FC''. Reports in the NE say the fee is 1.4 million pounds and takes 38k a week off the Boro wage bill. Good riddance. Enjoy your Turkish retirement with Kenny Miller you lazy, money grabbing son of a gun. Sorry for the caps but I just read the news, downside is Boro are going to buy from L1 and are talking a 2 mill fee with HTFC for Jordan Rhodes.

Was on my phone just tapped in part of the club name. Just glad hes out the door athe tbh he could be in timbuktoo for all I care.

I had been following reports on his possible move for some time, just had to post the real name, for some reason.

Money they paid in a fee would almost make up for the 2 million we wasted on his wages the past year. Mowbray just hired a new South American concentrated scout hopefully tasked with bringing back our tradition of foreign players forming our lineups. And after being Nice player of the year Digard said he would stay.

I had been following reports on his possible move for some time, just had to post the real name, for some reason.

Because:

images

Why the **** were Boro paying 38k for any player? :P

And Gibson>Sunderland? Really Jimmer? I think Sunderland are worth a bit more than 2 long shot screamers and a defence splitting through ball a season.

No AQUAMAN :wub:>Sunderland>Gibson I meant lol. Shhhh its late, Im off to bed. And Boro pay Arca 30k a week... We used to be a big club dontcha know.;)

No AQUAMAN :wub:>Sunderland>Gibson I meant lol. Shhhh its late, Im off to bed. And Boro pay Arca 30k a week... We used to be a big club dontcha know.;)

is that it? We paid Utaka around 70k p/w and Ben Haim 60k p/w.

People, please. We paid Moustapha Salifou for four apps in as many years.

Also, not an ITK, but a trusty Liverpool guy who doesn't blurt out ****, says we've not bid for Mata, only Arsenal and Spurs. Spurs' bid rejected.

One week after saying "Money has never been my motivation. :P

Isnt he with the Arsenal Squad? would like to know how he agreed personal terms? and can someone give me a source that isnt twitter.

To be fair, you're not gonna turn it down if they offer it to you, regardless of what your motivation is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back