Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8K
  • Views Views 610K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Update on Sneijder:

The quotes everyone has hold of from Sneijder are old, I know/tweeted that earlier to anyone that would listen...From an magazine piece (Vanity Fair),that did that interview 1 month ago and ran the story today.

The Gasperini comments about him staying are worthless, he just said the facilities/lifestyle suite Sneijder so he should stay...

I'm hearing that Man United bid 29 million euros last week and Inter threw the bid out and rejected it, Sneijder is deciding whether or not to hand a transfer request in to push the move.

Inter would accept 35 million euros, Sneijder is hoping United up their offer so he doesn't have to ask for a move and leave on bad terms...

Bit of an update/exclusive sort of but thats what the well informed journalists are saying and how I'm interpreting things, that interview was released today in July's Vanity Fair about him not wanting to leave/being disappointed but Sneijder is a huge United fan and would love the move and now he knows its possible he wants to move.

Not as public as Modric but that seems to be the truth, can't believe the Telegraph/Guardian/SSN/Everyone have picked those quotes up they're old just like I thought...

Gimme you fb page, tweeter, site, forum, blog, whatever, I want to follow you. You make lot of sence pal :)

Here is 3 rumours from footylatest (First one is for laughing, the other two are ok for reading only xD)

Manchester United have reportedly given up on signing Inter Milan midfielder Wesley Sneijder and have instead turned their attention to his £20m-rated international team-mate, Klaas-Jan Huntelaar.

Reports out of Italy are linking Sunderland with a move for Liverpool flop Alberto Aquilani.

Chelsea have given up hope of signing Tottenham midfielder Luka Modric and have instead turned their attention to Werder Bremen midfield star, Marko Marin.

I certainly hope not, Huntelaar is a striker for start and isn't as good as the ones we have already in my opinion. We need a midfielder as everybody knows already so signing Huntelaar wouldn't really improve anything.

I certainly hope not, Huntelaar is a striker for start and isn't as good as the ones we have already in my opinion. We need a midfielder as everybody knows already so signing Huntelaar wouldn't really improve anything.

I know, and me as a Schalke fan seriously hope that was just a joke from FootyLatest's side...

Here is 3 rumours from footylatest (First one is for laughing, the other two are ok for reading only xD)

Manchester United have reportedly given up on signing Inter Milan midfielder Wesley Sneijder and have instead turned their attention to his £20m-rated international team-mate, Klaas-Jan Huntelaar.

Reports out of Italy are linking Sunderland with a move for Liverpool flop Alberto Aquilani.

Chelsea have given up hope of signing Tottenham midfielder Luka Modric and have instead turned their attention to Werder Bremen midfield star, Marko Marin.

Meh, every ******* year, either is Benzema or Huntelaar. It's boring.

Tiny update:

Ferguson has a press conference scheduled for Wednesday this week I think and it has been confirmed he will actually be answering questions on Sneijder, more could become clear then.

But then again I'm not expecting ''we bid for him'' but he will probably declare his interest in him, will have to wait and see.

There's a plenty of forward out there, like Bendtner oO)

Yeah but it isn't really the same linking a guy like Bendtner to Manchester United and guys like Benzema/Huntelaar.

I think.

oh btw here's another one

Tottenham will swoop for Liverpool midfielder Joe Cole if Luka Modric quits for Chelsea.

Yeah but it isn't really the same linking a guy like Bendtner to Manchester United and guys like Benzema/Huntelaar.

I think.

oh btw here's another one

Tottenham will swoop for Liverpool midfielder Joe Cole if Luka Modric quits for Chelsea.

Shhhh, Arsenal fans might hear you. And linking Bendter with United would be fun, him saying " Yes, I want to join best team in the world", and then SAF/LAF would say " Yes, we made bet, but Arsenal turned us down, cuz they don't want to sell their player to rivals". Am I talking about Bendtner or someone else ?

Last edited:

Annual rumour is back. We've been linked with him pretty much every year for about 6 years now. Used to want him, not fulfilled his potential imo.

Shhhh, Arsenal fans might hear you. And linking Bendter with United would be fun, him saying " Yes, I want to join best team in the world", and then SAF/LAF would say " Yes, we made bet, but Arsenal turned us down, cuz they don't want to sell their player to rivals". Am I talking about Bendtner or someone else ?

Bendtner's the name, missing great chances against Barcelona is his game

Misled you lads sorry, completely forgot about the MUFC Press Conference in Boston tonight...

Scheduled for 2100 BST (British Summer Time)

So hopefully there should be some public developments from Fergie tonight, he will be typically cagey but he will probably say Sneijder is a target/admirer of him.

There is a Press conference on Wednesday at 1700 BST so I wasn't 100 pct off interesting to hear what he has to say anyway (A)

According to Sky Sports, Schalke has had 2 bids for Nolan Roux rejected.

IMO we don't need more strikers...

We have: Huntelaar, Raul, Farfan (can play as a striker, but better as a right winger), Edu, Gavranović.
Also there is this young guy Andreas Wiegel...

Don't know whether or not it belongs on the Tevez thread or this, but it's probably better here:

Corinthians have made an astonishing £35million bid for Carlos Tevez. Was on SSN, can post a link later. Wow, shows what you know about south American clubs these days. Inter, Malaga, Anzhi and Real Madrid have been linked with him, but not a team outside of Europe like Corinthians.

SAF on Nasri rumours: "No. I don't think he's coming to United. I think he's agreed to go somewhere else."

Looks like it. Although he did say "doesn't THINK he's coming to United".. Typical Fergie playing mind games..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back