Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8K
  • Views Views 610K
Status
Not open for further replies.
If it does..i guess it's a win-win for both manchester clubs if United get Sneijder.

Who is older but the better player.

Nice one Fergie you've done it again. Making everyone talk about where he COULD be going. That guys a master of doing this stuff lol

Doesn't appear that Sir Alex was asked about Sneijder or Modric

*clutches straws*

Chelsea finally make their 27m bid. Expect that to be rejected

This isn't even funny anymore...

Johnson having Wolves medical | Birmingham City News, Fixtures, Results, Transfers | Sky Sports

dont think iv ever felt this negative as a blues fan my entire life!

If your gonna leave, leave for ambition, and a team that can secure what you want "premier league football" they are not going to do that! your gonna be scrapping at the bottom again!

Loving the poor performances, not giving a ****, lets all jump ship when we sink this one mentality.

Lost all faith in my club atm tbf, very dark days indeed.

Doesn't sound to promising if you ask me, hopefully I'm wrong though and Sir Alex brings in at least one midfielder this window

About that 35m pound bid from Corinthians. Could be true and i think it might be...Brazils transfer window closing in 10 days and Corinthians is the biggest south american club. And can afford with their tv and sponsor deals to sign Tevez. And Joorbachian has some connections to Corinthians. And he said a few months afo that he wants some of his clients like Tevez, Anderson from United etc....that he wants to bring them to Corinthians.

City should take the money and bring in a good replacement. Probably Aguero.

@nickcoppack - For those asking, Sir Alex was asked about Nasri and Sneijder in one question during the press conf and only really addressed Nasri.

*Clutches straws again* :P

@nickcoppack - For those asking, Sir Alex was asked about Nasri and Sneijder in one question during the press conf and only really addressed Nasri.

*Clutches straws again* :P

Dont need to clutch straws re Sneijder, apparently we had 29m bid turned down, and he is fairly keen on the move. Either way upto us t decide where we go, but scholes, neville and meulensteen have gone on record about how much they want him. Knowing how we operate, we wouldnt be hearing things like this unless things were advanced. Case of wait and see

Dont need to clutch straws re Sneijder, apparently we had 29m bid turned down, and he is fairly keen on the move. Either way upto us t decide where we go, but scholes, neville and meulensteen have gone on record about how much they want him. Knowing how we operate, we wouldnt be hearing things like this unless things were advanced. Case of wait and see

This week will be key, especially with the reported Inter board meeting today. Agree with you about Scholes, Neville and Meulensteen speaking out about the situation, I doubt they would have said anything if no deal was possible.

IMO Sneijder > Nasri, but 35m is too much for 27 yo player. Ps, Argentina starting soon ;)

This week will be key, especially with the reported Inter board meeting today. Agree with you about Scholes, Neville and Meulensteen speaking out about the situation, I doubt they would have said anything if no deal was possible.

Meulensteen called him the perfect signing. Couldnt drop a bigger hint as to how much he wants him. Its now or never really

---------- Post added at 01:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:46 AM ----------

Meulensteen called him the perfect signing. Couldnt drop a bigger hint as to how much he wants him. Its now or never really

IMO Sneijder > Nasri, but 35m is too much for 27 yo player. Ps, Argentina starting soon ;)

We would be paying that much for Modric. Maybe he will pull something out the hat (Ganso, Hamsik) but i think we willl work on Sneijder until its a no go

35m for a world class player at his peak from another elite side, while one 130k a week till 2015;not a bad price

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back