Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8K
  • Views Views 610K
Status
Not open for further replies.
We would be paying that much for Modric. Maybe he will pull something out the hat (Ganso, Hamsik) but i think we willl work on Sneijder until its a no go

35m for a world class player at his peak from another elite side, while one 130k a week till 2015;not a bad price

Im not impressed with Ganso or Hamsik either. Are you sure about 130k per week ? I think he make more money in Internazionale.

Rumour doing the rounds on the radio that Blackburn would do a swap deal with Spurs. Samba for Defoe. And Scottie Parker may return to Stamford Bridge as cover for Essien due to his injury

Last edited:
Got a TON of transfer updates to do later, but re: Sneijder, he's back at pre season training today he missed the exhibition training at the San Siro in front of fans yesterday. Where Eto'o attended and said he doesn't want to leave etc. Inter directors have their monthly meeting today, quietly expecting an outcome of either 'we will negotiate price for Sneijder' or 'we will not sell him' and Sneijder will be forced to hand a TR in. I would expect the first, but like I've said the only stumbling block would be wages. 230k pounds would be the minimum required to equal what he would consider a decent wage. Malaga bid 40 but it was a complete no go.

Alex Witsel has turned down Blackburn and is set to sign a 5-year-deal with Benfica.

Corinthians took out a 25 mill bank loan 2 days ago...Guess we know why, think its more of 32 mill fee with 2 million a year for 5 years. Also city want guarantees and want a 30 pct sell on just in case he jumps ship. Glad this is happening before Copa America finishes, plenty of time to move for Aguero/Lavezzi. Eto'o seems like MM has convinced him to stay, other option for City is Falcao that can't be ruled out. On phone atm will do a roundup later. (A)

Re Witsel: Spot on D. Blackburn are about to bid 6.7 for their plan b Defour, option C for them is Ledesma can see a move for Henriksen/Sammir/Albin as well.

Alex Witsel has turned down Blackburn and is set to sign a 5-year-deal with Benfica.

Now we can see people saying "What a greedy ******, turned donw a chance to play in THE BEST LEAGUE IN THE WORLD, EVERY PLAYER'S AMBITION"..

Good move for him..

Don't know if this has been mentioned but if you believe Sky Sports, Bothroyd has had a medical at us and we've had a bid accepted for DJ Campbell.

Carlos Tevez's advisor Kia Joorabchian claims a deal to take the Manchester City captain back to Corinthians is "close" and that the player is helping drive the deal.

The Brazilian club have tabled a £40 million offer after being alerted by Tevez's admission earlier this month that he wished to leave City for the sake of his family.

A move to a club in Europe had appeared the Argentina international's most likely route out of Manchester until it was confirmed last night that Corinthians were attempting to resign a player who played for them between January 2005 and August 2006.

"Corinthians made the offer, now it depends only on Manchester City. City have to make a decision," Joorabchian told www.espn.com.br.

"Everybody is working to make this happen, me, Corinthians, Tevez and Adrian Ruocco (another of Tevez's representatives).

"It is impossible to determine the situation, but I think it's close."

Axel Witsel set so sign for Benfica , 8 million euros, Ansaldi and Danilo may be the next.

---------- Post added at 10:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 AM ----------

Agree, if he had an offer from a bigger club would be normal to see him in PL, he's being ambitious by going to benfica, because Blackburn could pay him the same we are paying, probably something like 25 k a week, so, 100k euros a month here, gonna be more or less that. If he does come

Now we can see people saying "What a greedy ******, turned donw a chance to play in THE BEST LEAGUE IN THE WORLD, EVERY PLAYER'S AMBITION"..

Good move for him..

Inter/Genoa have signed Casemiro in a bit of Brazilian news, 15 million euros and the player will play for Genoa until June 2012 when he will sign for Inter Milan.
Britos unveiled as a Napoli player, Floro Flores is off to Rubin Kazan and Bayern are talking to Napoli about signing Zuniga which would probably entail a fee of around 10 million euros. Galliani held a meeting with Ganso's agent and is still holding hope of keeping negotiations for the player open despite Berslusconis 567 million euros fine/sanction.

Just rounding up Europe's ''small fry'' transfer stories... ;)

Bothroyd seen getting out a Range Rover and going in to Loftus Road!

Announcement coming soon perhaps?

Exclusive:
Today there will be the official statement of the transfer of Alexis Sanchez from Udinese to Barcelona.

Interesting.

Think they finally ironed out a deal

Exclusive:
Today there will be the official statement of the transfer of Alexis Sanchez from Udinese to Barcelona.

Interesting.

Think they finally ironed out a deal

Source? Just can't wait for his saga to end..

lol the source is me, just wait until the end of the day I'm guessing.

Asking Hunter about it on Twitter now, but hes not the source either XD,

All I can say guys is lets wait for a statement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back