Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8K
  • Views Views 610K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Konchesky, 30, will fly out to join Eriksson in Sweden tonight for a medical and is set to complete a £1.5 million move, barely 12 months after joining Liverpool.

The former England international was vilified by Liverpool supporters after a disastrous first four months, but Eriksson has moved swiftly to throw him a lifeline.

Konchesky's arrival will take Eriksson's spending past the £10m mark on transfer fees, with Newcastle winger Wayne Routledge also expected to join in the next 24 hours.

Paul Konchesky to join Leicester City from Liverpool - Telegraph

Yes!

27-28 million euros is the price. (Some claim its 40 but unlikely), somehow they have reached an agreement to either P/E Henrique/Keirrison or agreed 12/13 million over so many years in clauses, 5 year contract he will sign anyway .

Not sure if there is a player being sent on loan to Udinese or not...

Waiting for the statement because I will look like a complete ____ if I am wrong here...

Last edited:
Why Barcelona, why spend so much on one player again when the players you already have and your acedemy are CLEARLY working.

Should say my source...

SkyItalia, apparently it has been confirmed by Udinese just waiting on an official Barcelona club statement later today...

Speculating about the fee but it will be a structured deal worth around 45-48 million euros totaled up.

Re Newcastle question:

Ziani is a real possibility since he rescinded his contract with VFL Wolfsburg 2 days ago, this mornings papers have picked it up but I think the player would 100 pct move its just whether Newcastle want to take the risk on him. He will either turn out really good for a club or go in a sulk for the entire season...

Last edited:
Statements time:

Udinese representatives: "There are only a few details left before we can close the transfer of Alexis Sanchez."
Barcelona spokesperson: "In the last hours, progress has been made regarding the transfer of Alexis. The positions have come closer."

Another statement expected late tonight,

Deal agreed at 27 million+11 million.

Barce VP is talking directly to Pozzo family in Udinese, deal should be wrapped up by tomorrow...

I would put my neck out and say this will be finished in the next 48 hours (Really I think 24 but just to be conservative 48).

P.S Djibril Cisse has signed for Lazio!

Tevez bid recieved was NOT an official bid. It's a loan attempt by Corinthians

Vice-director of football for Corinthians Duilio Alves said: "It would have to be a loan. We cannot buy him, that is an absurd figure - unviable for the Brazilian football market."

BUT like I said MLT, the management company who used to own Mascha/Tevez, owns 50 pct of Corinthians and they might be persuaded to put back in some money to bring him back but only if it made commercial sense.

So to clear it up a little bit:
MLT=Half of Corinhians=Kia Joorabchian is one of their top agents=Carlos Tevez is still one of their clients (Despite MCFC paying them most of the 32.5 million pounds to get full ownership)

If this was Twitter the only way I would describe it would be... #messy.

Statements time:

Udinese representatives: "There are only a few details left before we can close the transfer of Alexis Sanchez."
Barcelona spokesperson: "In the last hours, progress has been made regarding the transfer of Alexis. The positions have come closer."

Another statement expected late tonight,

Deal agreed at 27 million+11 million.

Barce VP is talking directly to Pozzo family in Udinese, deal should be wrapped up by tomorrow...

I would put my neck out and say this will be finished in the next 48 hours (Really I think 24 but just to be conservative 48).

P.S Djibril Cisse has signed for Lazio!

So they can put these sums of money forward for Sanchez. But for Cesc, a life long target for Barcelona they can't pay the asking price of around £40M, £2M more than they are paying for Sanchez. Disgusting.

They don't even need Fabregas, don't know why they still want him.

Iniesta/Xavi as first choice, then Mascherano/Busquets/Thiago etc.

They don't even need Fabregas, don't know why they still want him.

Iniesta/Xavi as first choice, then Mascherano/Busquets/Thiago etc.

Iniesta & Xavi have had they're fair share of injury problems over the years, but I agree I can't see Fabregas enjoying life as a backup.

Inter Milan's technical director Marco Branca: "Sneijder is absolutely not for sale."

Marco Branca: "The intention is not to sell any of our players. if 'megagalattiche' offers arrive then we'll see, but so far nothing."

Last edited:
Inter Milan's technical director Marco Branca: "Sneijder is absolutely not for sale."

Marco Branca: "The intention is not to sell any of our players. if 'megagalattiche' offers arrive then we'll see, but so far nothing."

bollocks to both of them, firstly to sign him a bid of at least 35m would be needed and his salary on top of that would be horrendous

bollocks to both of them, firstly to sign him a bid of at least 35m would be needed and his salary on top of that would be horrendous

Doesn't change anything tbh, they were never going to come out and say he's up for sale. Sneijder had his meeting with the Inter board today so there may have been some movements today.

Interesting interview with Tevez's agent bloke person/spokesperson. Didn't rule out a move to Chelsea, and said a move to Spain could be more beneficial. Real Madrid? Barca?

Interesting interview with Tevez's agent bloke person/spokesperson. Didn't rule out a move to Chelsea, and said a move to Spain could be more beneficial. Real Madrid? Barca?

Barca signing Sanchez...so he is not going there. Real have already signed everyone they need but Mourinho admitted he wants another striker. I suspect he wants a big target man and not a striker like Tevez.

Chelsea...very very unlikely. They already have Torres and others....City wouldn't sell to Chelsea. And that would mean his family reasons to leave City...are bullshit.

Malaga is the only option i could see in Spain.

Barca signing Sanchez...so he is not going there. Real have already signed everyone they need but Mourinho admitted he wants another striker. I suspect he wants a big target man and not a striker like Tevez.

Chelsea...very very unlikely. They already have Torres and others....City wouldn't sell to Chelsea. And that would mean his family reasons to leave City...are bullshit.

Malaga is the only option i could see in Spain.

His reasons for leaving are bullshit, he does it every 2 years at his clubs

Nasri's agent has been talking to calciomercato;

"Arsene Wenger was clear to me that he has no intention of depriving Arsenal of one of their best players," he said.

"[But] there's a real interest on the part of Manchester United and City."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back