Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8K
  • Views Views 610K
Status
Not open for further replies.
His reasons for leaving are bullshit, he does it every 2 years at his clubs

Yeah..i know. I think i already said it in the other Tevez thread.

But still...Chelsea can pretty much be excluded because i dont think City would sell him to them. And i dont even think Chelsea wants him after this Torres move. He just can't say he wants to be near his family and move to Chelsea. He still has to pretend that it's because of his family and thats why he can't join a english club.

Anyways...Kia is a **** and he is trying to get attention by giving interviews and is desperate to cash in on Tevez again. I predict Malaga is his next move.

Last edited:
Off/On topic: Writing an article on Tevez-Corinthians because he left on BAD terms the first time around I will try to explain all the incidents he had and the fact he showed up for training 'once or twice' a week in the end.

Also on the fact that I believe the Corinthians bid is a stunt and the real truth behind the bid is the people who half own Corinthians and are the same people who used to own him before City bought him outright AND is the agency Kia Joorabchian works for therefore Tevez is their client still they just don't 'own' him per say. (MSI), will try to type it up later hopefully it will make an interesting read.

On topic bit of news:
Cipriran Marica has terminated his contract with Stuttgart by 'mutual consent'
This comes 2 days after Marica pulled out of a 9 million euros move to Lokomotiv Moscow citing reasons ''he did not want to live/move in Eastern Europe'' Ciprian....Your Romanian?

Anyway, that seems weird doesn't it I mean you would think Stuttgart could get a fee of 5 million euros from someone in Western/Central Europe...

Interesting interview with Tevez's agent bloke person/spokesperson. Didn't rule out a move to Chelsea, and said a move to Spain could be more beneficial. Real Madrid? Barca?

The man's supposed to be homesick or somesuch. I don't see how moving 'darn sarth' is going to cure that. A spanish-speaking country would appeal I suppose, but Brazil is a lot closer to home for him as well.

Apparently we've got Bothroyd, I was right!

Tevez to Atletico as part of swap with Aguero?

Yeah..i know. I think i already said it in the other Tevez thread.

But still...Chelsea can pretty much be excluded because i dont think City would sell him to them. And i dont even think Chelsea wants him after this Torres move. He just can't say he wants to be near his family and move to Chelsea. He still has to pretend that it's because of his family and thats why he can't join a english club.

Anyways...Kia is a **** and he is trying to get attention by giving interviews and is desperate to cash in on Tevez again. I predict Malaga is his next move.

Kia is a cancer. People criticised SAF for not signing Tevez, frankly we dodged a bullet

Good news for you re: FFPR

Under Annex XI of FFP rules, the wages of any player whose contract was signed before June 2010 does not count towards the profit or loss figure which Uefa will take into account when considering if a club is eligible to play in Europe. Adebayor, Bellamy, Bridge and Given all fall within that category.

But Head of UEFA Licensing, Traverso is set to monitor you from this season

Kia is a cancer. People criticised SAF for not signing Tevez, frankly we dodged a bullet

Under Annex XI of FFP rules, the wages of any player whose contract was signed before June 2010 does not count towards the profit or loss figure which Uefa will take into account when considering if a club is eligible to play in Europe. Adebayor, Bellamy, Bridge and Given all fall within that category.

Disappointed at the time when he rejected us, but seeing his attitude now plus having Kia as his agent means that as you say, we have dodged a bullet.

Off/On topic: Writing an article on Tevez-Corinthians because he left on BAD terms the first time around I will try to explain all the incidents he had and the fact he showed up for training 'once or twice' a week in the end.

Also on the fact that I believe the Corinthians bid is a stunt and the real truth behind the bid is the people who half own Corinthians and are the same people who used to own him before City bought him outright AND is the agency Kia Joorabchian works for therefore Tevez is their client still they just don't 'own' him per say. (MSI), will try to type it up later hopefully it will make an interesting read.

On topic bit of news:
Cipriran Marica has terminated his contract with Stuttgart by 'mutual consent'
This comes 2 days after Marica pulled out of a 9 million euros move to Lokomotiv Moscow citing reasons ''he did not want to live/move in Eastern Europe'' Ciprian....Your Romanian?

Anyway, that seems weird doesn't it I mean you would think Stuttgart could get a fee of 5 million euros from someone in Western/Central Europe...

Having family in Russia (and typing this post from there now) I can totally understand his viewpoint. In some ways, going to live in Eastern Europe would be "going backwards" after living in Stuttgart. I can't think of any particular names at the moment but quite often I hear of Russians turning their back on their home country after having success abroad, especially in the West. So I don't really blame him.

The man's supposed to be homesick or somesuch. I don't see how moving 'darn sarth' is going to cure that. A spanish-speaking country would appeal I suppose, but Brazil is a lot closer to home for him as well.

Well, if he's desperate to leave, it's very obvious he'll have to take a hefty paycut or no-one will even try to buy him

Tevez history breakdown if anyone fancies a read:
Modern Day Journeyman Or Homecoming Queen? | jhaldenfootball

I barely touched the MSI debacle but the general jist was to put across the Saga in the light of how it actually is, MSI is driving this and want Tevez back in Conrinthians...On loan and with public bids like this and the Brazilian window close date coming up the pressure for a deal is on and Kia Joorabchian is in fine voice talking his 2-a-penny statements out to anyone that will listen.

Disappointed at the time when he rejected us, but seeing his attitude now plus having Kia as his agent means that as you say, we have dodged a bullet.

in fairness that was his attitude then,and hes always had Kia, he'd decided that feb he was leaving, had no intention of signing the 90k contract that would have put him on par with rooney

Yeah..i already knew that. Thats part of the clubs plan..and the reason why so many are on huge wages. But they wont offer stupid wages anymore and be more careful now regarding contracts. Which is part of Citys long-term plan.

Anyways...about Tevez. I wonder if that rejected offer was 40m euros. Sounds like a good deal but Corinthians wont offer 50m....and it sounds like they are serious. And they have set the deadline for the deal...and it's this week!

I hope things get sorted.

Last edited:
Replacements for Tevez? It'll probably need to be a few players, he was the clear starman last season.

Surely they have a ready replacement in Dzeko? I reckon he can step up.

One of the main reasons City got to the CL was due to Tevez so hopefully he leaves and city are weakend

Question: Why would a BRAZILIAN side offer money in EUROS to an ENGLISH club? Unless the story came from a French/European news agency or something... Doesn't make sense.

Yeah..i already knew that. Thats part of the clubs plan..and the reason why so many are on huge wages. But they wont offer stupid wages anymore and be more careful now regarding contracts. Which is part of Citys long-term plan.

Anyways...about Tevez. I wonder if that rejected offer was 40m euros. Sounds like a good deal but Corinthians wont offer 50m....and it sounds like they are serious. And they have set the deadline for the deal...and it's this week!

I hope things get sorted.

I doubt getting lumbered with players they cant get rid off was part of their plan. Garry Cook had no real plan when he went off on one. If they did have a plan from the start they'd be in much much better shape

Kia Joorabchian tells @ESPNSoccernet that “Corinthians have had no response whatsoever to their offer" for Carlos Tevez.

Its either 100 pct Kia spin or 100 pct Kia truth...

Maybe a cocktail of the 2.

But if he doesn't, then they'd be out of it before Christmas if they leave it up to him. Too big of a risk.

Mancini needs to decide what kind of attacking game he wants, rather than "lets get it to tevez" before he can decide on his spearhead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back