Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8K
  • Views Views 610K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow...The goal.com on David Gill to Milan story is getting momentum (could they be right for once?)

MEN journalist Rob Dawson has said he has had it confirmed by club sources that Gill has flown out to Milan today to ensure the deal for Sneijder is done.

Credible source from a loyal, well connected MUFC journalist seemingly backing up Goal.com's story.

My source on Sneijder is essentially a guy who has been ahead of this so far, rumors circulating hes missed training but Im not sure on that...Can imagine MUFC got back to Sneijder and said here's what we will give you (220-240k a week most likely) and he said yes. So now the only sticking point is negotiating a fee with Inter because MUFC and Gill are not stupid I mean if they go in with 35 million pounds they might never know if Inter would take 30 for example...

Expect this to be done by...Going out on a limb?
I'm going to be conservative as always and say by the 24th of July.
(I know you will quote me on that but this story is moving so quick, it wont be done by Friday but it could be done by next Monday is the sort of feeling Im getting)

My hopes are raised now, Jamie. Be right or I shall be disappoint. :(

I can't even blame Goal.com because I actually half believe it since it was confirmed...

SSN will get something down the wire at some point I'm sure to ignite the masses...

89 pct sure he did fly into Milan today since it was confirmed...

Goal.com was right...Can't believe I said it.

I can't even blame Goal.com because I actually half believe it since it was confirmed...

SSN will get something down the wire at some point I'm sure to ignite the masses...

89 pct sure he did fly into Milan today since it was confirmed...

Goal.com was right...Can't believe I said it.

That sound you hear in the background is pigs flying, while **** freezes over

MEN sources are saying Gill is in Milan.

And also Darren Can tweeted Gill has gone to Milan to talk to Inter about fee and permission to talk to Sneijder, not to talk to Sneijder.

So we are making first step now..

And also Darren Can tweeted Gill has gone to Milan to talk to Inter about fee and permission to talk to Sneijder, not to talk to Sneijder.

Curious, I'm sure we spoke to his agent in april

EDIT: nevermind, Jamie cleared that up

Last edited:
MEN reporter:
http://twitter.com/#!/RobDawsonMEN

He was the confirmation and now everyone's talking like its confirmed SSN should pick up soon...

I DO know from the Italian press that Inter granted MUFC permission to talk to Sneijder rather than his agent last week (Somehow got leaked today), so that's when the story about wage differences broke.

Inter saying: ''We will not sell'' etc is just to get the price up, if you read the full Branca interview in my post he said they needed to sell a 'big player/earner' to 100pct be in a position to comply with FFP, he was categorical in his insistance Eto'o would not be sold yet on Sneijder was less convincing clearly trying to make it a situation of ''the offer was too good to turn down'' and Sneijder can leave Milan with grace/fans blessing...

This move IS happening it looks like and Im excited for MUFC/Premier League,
If we are truthful about it Scholes/Sneijder different players ad despite his ever graceful and accurate passing Scholesy was out of his prime in recent years and wasn't banging the goals from midfield that MUFC have missed/could have used in recent years.

Sneijder plugs the gap very nicely and is a brilliant age who was his peak years ahead of him,

Preliminary personal terms are in place apparently, that's why Gill has gone out to settle the fee. Clubs nowadays don't want to be in the position of accepting a bid and then it either getting drawn out/failing on personal terms because then its played out publicly in general and its just a messy affair all round and makes the selling club look bad and the buying club look weak/aggressive...

MEN reporter:
Twitter

He was the confirmation and now everyone's talking like its confirmed SSN should pick up soon...

I DO know from the Italian press that Inter granted MUFC permission to talk to Sneijder rather than his agent last week (Somehow got leaked today), so that's when the story about wage differences broke.

Inter saying: ''We will not sell'' etc is just to get the price up, if you read the full Branca interview in my post he said they needed to sell a 'big player/earner' to 100pct be in a position to comply with FFP, he was categorical in his insistance Eto'o would not be sold yet on Sneijder was less convincing clearly trying to make it a situation of ''the offer was too good to turn down'' and Sneijder can leave Milan with grace/fans blessing...

This move IS happening it looks like and Im excited for MUFC/Premier League,
If we are truthful about it Scholes/Sneijder different players ad despite his ever graceful and accurate passing Scholesy was out of his prime in recent years and wasn't banging the goals from midfield that MUFC have missed/could have used in recent years.

Sneijder plugs the gap very nicely and is a brilliant age who was his peak years ahead of him,

With its Inter its always about Moratti, even shrewder than Levy. He knows they had to cut something for FFPR, and to them Eto'o >>> Sneidjer.

---------- Post added at 05:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:48 PM ----------

Preliminary personal terms are in place apparently, that's why Gill has gone out to settle the fee. Clubs nowadays don't want to be in the position of accepting a bid and then it either getting drawn out/failing on personal terms because then its played out publicly in general and its just a messy affair all round and makes the selling club look bad and the buying club look weak/aggressive...

We've always had good relations with inter, one of the reasons its kept quiet is to maintain that. You don't keep friends by making them look silly in public

Nike have the inside track it would appear...

Type: nike football wesley sneijder in google search

I wasn't serious XD

Someone had a bit of fun with it a couple of hours ago, mental.

---------- Post added at 05:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:56 PM ----------

Marcelo Bielsa Athletic Coach (Ex Chile Coach): "I'm happy for Alexis Sanchez and for Barcelona. I think they will fit very well together."

Barce holding huge press conference and unveiling Sanchez in front of the Nou Camp next around about next Tuesday I believe, Bojan will be announced as a Roma player and Jeffren will be announced as been sold to Sevilla on a 4 year deal for around 4.1 million euros.

All happening today!

Think I might have found where Gill has been all day, Euro Club Association board meeting in Zurich...

Think the MEN guy is more connected than me to MUFC, expect he flew from Zurich to Milan to talk.

Story still has legs,

Sky Sports Italia:
Claim that the deal between player and MUFC have been agreed and that the price negotiated at so far is 37 million euros (32 million pounds), but Inter want at least 42 million euros for him according to SSI.

Dear Mr Villas-Boas,

Buy Sneijder please.

Yours sincerely Oja20

Think I might have found where Gill has been all day, Euro Club Association board meeting in Zurich...

Think the MEN guy is more connected than me to MUFC, expect he flew from Zurich to Milan to talk.

Story still has legs,

Sky Sports Italia:
Claim that the deal between player and MUFC have been agreed and that the price negotiated at so far is 37 million euros (32 million pounds), but Inter want at least 42 million euros for him according to SSI.

Superb deal if we sign him for 32 Million pounds.. Absolutely superb.

Oh no, no way in **** will Inter let him go for that they will probably settle for 35 but Gill is holding back to get him for the lowest price (as you would expect).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back