• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8K
  • Views Views 610K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Mr Villas-Boas,

Buy Sneijder please.

Yours sincerely Oja20

What a downwards step that would be for the lad ;)

In all seriousness though, you stick to your pursuite of Luka Modric and we'll continue to try and bring in Wesley. Thanks lol

Same with Houllier, remember? Just wait for Given to make one stunning save and the most fickle fan in the world will be singing his praises. ;)

I was ******* right about Houllier. Besides, that was a special case: Hou managed to do well whilst also doing badly, which is impressive to say the least.

Yes. Sneijder has a killer long shot on him. And you have in goal, well, an Arsenal keeper.

They had a midfield with a combined age of about 5, and they STILL managed to beat you. ;)

Last edited:
I was ******* right about Houllier. Besides, that was a special case: Hou managed to do well whilst also doing badly, which is impressive to say the least.

They had a midfield with a combined about of about 5, and they STILL managed to beat you. ;)

Combined about of about 5? Sorry, I don't speak ******.

Wenger 'hits back' at Xavi:
Wenger (coach Arsenal) told ESPNST: "Xavi saying Cesc told him he wants to join Barcelona? Xavi has been very disrespectful to Arsenal."

I hate myself for even fueling the saga, just felt I had to do AW the justice of feeding out his 'comeback' to Xavi...

Like the one in Carling Cup final...?

Koscielny's fault.

@Jamie - For once, I really cba to talk about it. Nothing Wenger can do, but if he's asked about - what's he going to say? It is disrespectful, and he IS being a ****.

Koscielny's fault.

@Jamie - For once, I really cba to talk about it. Nothing Wenger can do, but if he's asked about - what's he going to say? It is disrespectful, and he IS being a ****.

Both at fault, poor communication.

Wish Xavi would shut up

Both at fault, poor communication.

Wish Xavi would shut up

I personally think it was the 'keepers fault, but then I am a centre back! The whole Xavi thing is pointless, every man and his dog knows that Fabregas wants to go to Barca, but at least Cesc has the respect to just get on with his job, and the loyalty to not make a big saga like Modric has. Massive respect for him

I personally think it was the 'keepers fault, but then I am a centre back! The whole Xavi thing is pointless, every man and his dog knows that Fabregas wants to go to Barca, but at least Cesc has the respect to just get on with his job, and the loyalty to not make a big saga like Modric has. Massive respect for him

Half inclined to agree, but the GK and two CBs must always be talking. if Kos wasnt sure he should have taken control

been six months and we are still talking about THAT final :'(

LATEST - Just seen David Gill in Morrisons buying dutch cheese and an Italian pizza. Unconfirmed reports suggest he likes cheese and pizza.

Apparently Gill was in Zurich, and may have flown out to Milan from there but nothing confirmed.

Other news, Routledge, Xisco, Barton, Nile Ranger, Perch and Williamson are all not on tour with Newcastle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back