• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8K
  • Views Views 610K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone name me another player linked with City to replace Tevez other than;
Aguero, Eto'o, Higuain and Cavani...

Lavezzi.

But less obvious, Falcao... (Jose likes Falcao as well for RM, alot of suitors for him can definitely see MCFC going in as a backup plan)

Lol what? Hardly screwed with a wuvly £20 mil. I've said all along, that's the price I've wanted, but not expected. Now it's come to pass I'm pretty happy.

So you're going to become Arsenal v2 then? (Obviously a significantly smaller version)

Sell your best players for inflated prices and replace them with... oh. Youngstaz. ;)

So you're going to become Arsenal v2 then? (Obviously a significantly smaller version)

Sell your best players for inflated prices and replace them with... oh. Youngstaz. ;)

Doubt it, seeing as we're going to be buying Shay Given. Also, we have Darren Bent. :)

We have Marc Albrighton and a transfer kitty of over £30 million with which to strengthen. Happy?

Just about. But surely AMC isn't going to get that much from the selling of Downing and Young? Or does he have a budget regardless of who went this summer?

So.. N'Zogbia main attacking target then? And Given in goal. And a new CB?

Surly cm is very important as well with NRC gone and Petrov <3 getting a year older.
Villa need imo:
Gk - Given
rb
cm
lm - N'Zog
am
+ squad players

Rumour Mill Begins About How AVFC Will Spend It Already....

''AVFC To Make Shock 12 Million Pound Move For Bendtner''

:O Say Whatttt

Spending it wisely there Mcleish.

Bendtners a gangly lanky ST, just the type Mcleish likes to play his 'direct' football...

Just answered that guys question from yesterday ''which team would Bendtner look good at?''

Answer: AVFC

Bendtners a gangly lanky ST, just the type Mcleish likes to play his 'direct' football...

Just answered that guys question from yesterday ''which team would Bendtner look good at?''

That's my question! <3

One: We don't have Bendtner.:)

O rly? Make it happen Big Eck.

Just about. But surely AMC isn't going to get that much from the selling of Downing and Young? Or does he have a budget regardless of who went this summer?

So.. N'Zogbia main attacking target then? And Given in goal. And a new CB?

Why not? I dunno why the media have this thing about us being bankrupt. He had a budget already, nobody knows how much, but that's been added to by the combined sales of Ash and Downing. Thus, he has at least £25 mil, I'd wager.

N'Zogbia main target, even more so now Downing's gone. Given in goal. CB isn't THAT important: got Clark and Baker coming through and our three seniors of Collins, Dunne and Cuellar. What is important is full-back: Warnock's been given a clean slate, but it remains to be seen whether he can perform. Right-back is important: Young is ageing. Also important is a creative CM, hopefully Ireland recovers his form. Another winger as backup might be nice too.

---------- Post added at 11:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 PM ----------

Surly cm is very important as well with NRC gone and Petrov <3 getting a year older.
Villa need imo:
Gk - Given
rb
cm
lm - N'Zog
am
+ squad players

That's more or less it, yeup.

Rofl. I wouldn't even mind him that much, but don't reckon it'd happen. McLeish didn't play hoofball with Birmingham all the time, and didn't with Rangers. His style will be interesting.

That's my question! <3

O rly? Make it happen Big Eck.

Nicklas <3

If you bid 12M for Bendtner. Oh god, it's just, well, ammusing.

If I was Randy he even suggested the name Bendtner I'd fire him on the spot. Never mind £12m!

"Hi Alex, who do you want to sign?"

"Nicklas Bendtner, Wayne Bridge and Sebastian Squillaci."

"You're fired."

The Telegraph are reporting Luka Modric has handed in an official transfer request...

The Telegraph are reporting Luka Modric has handed in an official transfer request...

That was coming. Can see immediate rejecting of request. Then it'll start getting even messier

^People verifying now, likelihood is Levy will reject it in any case...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back